• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Word.. Now i got a handle on it.

Apiwe's kool. Talented musician.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

aerosoul

• REP: +0/-0
  • from the boom bap beyond the boom box
    • View Profile
greetings, i come in peace
know i is wet behind the ears, f' it. i dig the breeze, n never realy ran under the steel toe.
so with that done said, can't believe this thread got wanked thus far, see how some get off.
'arguing over the internet is like taking part in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still a retard'. believe this quote renders itself quite just with this one. respect to SpaceVein though.
i digress
since this be my first post, (n nope, it didn't hurt)...
i fancy myself a walk on the beach every now n then. play the cello n all that jazz.

U all seem like cool peeps though so
continue...
shh, i think we're been watched

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
I have always thought SpaceVein is a guy with a sense of humour and always thought cash is a crazy dude. So, I thought both would understand that it's no big deal. and I a**umed that they have different musical tastes. although they had been exchanging words on some other threads  & find each other weird,  I never thought there would be any hard feelings. again, it's the internet. it's the humour section on AG.  It doesnt mean jack in real life. glad that a few people at least laughed at this. 

so I'm with you aerosoul, never thought this thread would get this far.  perhaps a debate about the different musical styles. a few taunts, etc (a**uming that people have a sense of humour) but no serious dissing or getting worked up.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 10:09:12 AM by merchant »

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
apparently cash never goes anywhere by himself, he's always surrounded by his "crew"....
we'll see how that holds up... ;D

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
 ;D u know me too well Space!!!
I role deep in hoodies,air forced up,timbalanded up,doo rag'd n iced out!!!!
@cash_sog

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
will ask / respond later.
boss nailed us all abt internet
(runs out of the room, leaving evryone with an empty bowl)

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile

against my better judgement - oh well f*** it i'll ask anyways?

cash do you really wear real ice? just a question. see i need to know. i'm just curious like that. see the thing is that when i see these cheap american duplicates with their clothes that don't fit like hand me downs from bigger-sized relations, i get this urge to vomit and my eye starts twitching really rapidly. i'm allergic to that shit - but then again that's just me.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

cash do you really wear real ice? just a question. see i need to know. i'm just curious like that. see the thing is that when i see these cheap american duplicates with their clothes that don't fit like hand me downs from bigger-sized relations, i get this urge to vomit and my eye starts twitching really rapidly. i'm allergic to that shit - but then again that's just me.

so basically ur sayin hiphop in its current form : ie. (fashion,ringtones,crunk,snap,hyphy,ballin,radio friendly music,swagger,gettin money,dancin,singin,havin lots of fun.etc) makes u sick to ur stomach.

u must be constantly at a big discomfort.
im sorry man.
honestly.
@cash_sog

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
jus a thought about the covers.

our cover as yall say - looks like a HIPHOP MIXTAPE cover(or like every other mixtape cover).

okay,the way i see it is that ur sayin, its UP TO PAR as far as the STANDARD, for a mixtape cover(thats a compliment! isnt it?)
What ur sayin is that the general person can IDENTIFY that, it indeed is a hiphop mixtape. i think the pioneer unit cd also looked like a hiphop cover.
I think they/ we are saying it is a duplicate/ clone of most other rap artwork in the last 5years. Uninspired & (hence) unappealing. Hope this is not representative of your music.

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
@ CAsh, what do is under your rag----do you have a jerry/pressing curl----or you just rock a do-rag with no do ...like straight on your cruse k******korrels...cus you saw it on TV...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@ CAsh, what do is under your rag----do you have a jerry/pressing curl----or you just rock a do-rag with no do ...like straight on your cruse k******korrels...cus you saw it on TV...

used to rock corn rows, but now its jus short hair wit a lil waves.
but from day 1 i always jus rocked the rag as an accessory. yeah, i saw it on TV and i liked the look.

i think we all look at certain looks,trends,status symbols etc from TV. its healthy ifdone right!

@Tate, our cover looks like how a hiphop mixtape cover is supposed to look like. we dont need to make a statement with our cover. the music will do that.
Tupacs CD covers always looked like any other hiphop cover. i dont see the point in highlighting that.
U may also then say Spaces cover has similarities with The Roots cover,The proverb cover,and a few other covers from similar hiphop sub-genres.
Just that he is more emotionally disturbed and wanted to make that statement on his cd cover.

jus my 2
@cash_sog

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile

so basically ur sayin hiphop in its current form : ie. (fashion,ringtones,crunk,snap,hyphy,ballin,radio friendly music,swagger,gettin money,dancin,singin,havin lots of fun.etc) makes u sick to ur stomach.

u must be constantly at a big discomfort.
im sorry man.
honestly.

we'll take it slowly this time - and please read the bold text and then after that please answer my question. are those real diamonds or are you iced out on diamante / cz or just gla**? just a question again.

and just so you know - you are not getting money neither are YOU balling. you're making small change - the loose change that makes that irritating noise in your pocket when YOU and your oversized get up chase down the taxi. so answer the question please Mr. Baller the Swagmeister.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Some people are Hypocrits, some are Realists, some are Just Fakers

Which one are you?

Is hip hop American? If yes, ain't you your self as a fan (even worse, as an artist) a faker, copycat and hypocrit. When is this child play going to end?

If you like dressing hip hop go ahead it's your style and fashion. If you like gully Kasi stuff, come on rock that ish. If you like bieng metro............. do your thing. We all adults who make theuir own decisions.

If we want respek from the S.A public as the Hip Hop culter/movement, we need to respek one another, especially our differences. Maybe they'll start taking us serious and join in. Cos even DJ Fresh, tira, and Sbu are hip hop, in fact the whole House and E-Pill generation
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 12:06:10 PM by Beesting »
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
 :D wow!
okay doggy! i rock ice! of course i aint rockin R100k ice! im rockin ice in the R1-10k range! yes im not Power Ballin, no doubt.
I aint makin jay-z silly doe!
but im ballin on the level that my lifestyle,environment and resources can accomodate.
its all good,
ima work my way up to the level or standard u seem to have set me Blaq. but at my own pace, im not tryin to keep up wit u, i wana be fly as a personal choice, not to impress nobody. its jus one of the things that keep me happy.

to beesting, i agree, let everyone dress how they wana dress,
i got my kasi gear on point, i got my hiphop gear on point,when i need to throw on a suit n go corp. i got that!

dont see what the big deal is really with the gear a nigga rock, as long as it looks clean and presentable.
@cash_sog

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile

Crackboys - consist of K9 tha Pedigree,Kewpid,So Fresh,Bondizzo,Big Buff,Jamal(also of Clinch),Apes,The Monopoly,Pimpgame,MVT,K Casanova,IGHO and a few other affiliates!

Hold up, sorry to derail, but is this like Cupid, like a ghetto cupid who shoots couples with .40 glock instead of using a bow and arrow?
Hai Abomrapper!

I'll say The Space cover is better conceptually but the text font is vrot!

And also if you're on the internet, discussing rap or even a rapper, please refrain from talking about beating, shooting, lyncing or even dragging someone behind your 1400 Datsun. This is not the US, it's S.A. The real g's are staking out cash transit vans, not posting on the internet under intergalatic inspired monikers (yes, Spacevein, I'm looking at you)                  

"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam