Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

CASH vs SpaceVein

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
It feels like Kanye vs 50 all over again. Cash & SpaceVein are about to go head to head. Both are dropping their projects in the last week of March.  So it’s the Crackboys vs SpaceVein.  With the dismal sales of many recent local hip hop projects, this battle seems to have been created by both sides to boost interest in their projects. So, the battle is on to see who can sell more copies by the 4th of April (although some say for SA hip hop, the cut off date should be 4 April 2009).

Cash has promised to stop producing “ That Crack” if SpaceVein sells more copies than him. SapceVein on the other hand has promised to stop using Crack if he sells less that the Crackboys DVD. He even says he might take it further and consider no longer going out with white girls anymore if he is outsold by the boys pushing that White Stuff.

Covers below.

VS

It’s ON!

So, who's taking this one. The Crackboys or SpaceVein. I think the Crackboys have created more hype about their project & have a big network of dealers pushing that white stuff in JSec. But then again, everyone thought 50 would beat Kanye, so this prediction could be wrong.

More info available here: http://www.myspace.com/spacevein &
http://www.demcrackboys.com

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Merch! u a fool for this one!!!!!
its hilarious! i love it! :D
@cash_sog

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
lol, our stuff has been leaked on the streets already. 30 + promotional copies have been given out and we are on 16 sold this weekend (it was a terrible weekend with rain and all). We moving slowly but the momentum is building. We've already started shooting/recording for the next dvd/cd(out end of april - mid may), its that crack

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
lol, our stuff has been leaked on the streets already.

Oh, a leak!this will definately affect your sales.

CASH sure does not want to stop selling that Crack so he better  trying by all means to beat SpaceVein on this one.  in fact CASH should move from crack to weed weed if Space sells more than him. then he would have to deal with rough & rugged underground HEADS dressed in old rags. for CMoney, that would be a fall from grace. if this were to happen, maybe CASH would start making beats & music for these HEADS as well.

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
I ACTUALLY DECIDED TO STOP COMMENTING ON CRACK BOYS BECAUSE IT WAS A FRUITLESS EXERCISE, SOMETIMES A 5 PERCENTER CANT REACH THE 85'ERS....THIS IS MY LAST POST RELATED TO THIS BECAUSE INTERNET BEEF IS AS GAY AND RETARDED AS WEARING A DOO -RAG UNDER A CAP.

merchant i a**ume is the guy that hooks crack boys up with specials on fake bapes and ice creams...how sweet.

lets see, bandanas on your necks, little small chains, fitted hats cocked sideways like the dicks in your mouth. for me this doesnt really give ant indication of a good album, Rihanna sold a lot of albums but that doesnt mean the bitch can sing.

i'll humbly submit to defeat if any song on their album has any sort of artistic appeal or should i rather say something fresh, something new...too new for late night mtv base monikers. i mean come come on, the name crack boys is like a fake RoCC boys, thats like me calling myself Lil Jonas just because i like lil john.

Theres eight ppl in their crew, i'm one person, its quite obvious my finances arent the same as theirs so i wont be able to print as much copies as they do, this is coming from my back pocket, not from eight other dudes whose parents really love rap music or are familiar with ice cube for "Are we there yet" and are aspiring SUGE KNIGHTS from Sandton.

base your competition on the quality of music...this is not the grammy's you brain washed mongoloid c*** bags.

its so embarra**ing...especially for a black people who can differentiate authentic culture from duplicated culture...their fitted hats are fake...if youre going to do something, do it trufthfully and correct..i doubt Run DMC wore fake shell toes.

BY THE WAY, MY MIXTAPE  IS FOR FREE ANYWAY, THERE'LL BE A DOWNLOADABLE LINK AND HARD COPIES AVAILABLE.... SO WHAT IS THE POINT? I GOT LOADS OF MUSIC ON MY SHELVES, SANTA IS A NICE NIGGA.

SLUSH PUPPY KIDS ALBUM COMING IN A FEW MONTHS WHEN SPOEK MATHAMBIO GETS BACK FROM TOUR.

THIS is WHAT I DO TO WHITE

« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 03:23:18 PM by SpaceVein »

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I ACTUALLY DECIDED TO STOP COMMENTING ON CRACK BOYS BECAUSE IT WAS A FRUITLESS EXERCISE, SOMETIMES A 5 PERCENTER CANT REACH THE 85'ERS....THIS IS MY LAST POST RELATED TO THIS BECAUSE INTERNET BEEF IS AS GAY AND RETARDED AS WEARING A DOO -RAG UNDER A CAP.

merchant i a**ume is the guy that hooks crack boys up with specials on fake bapes and ice creams...how sweet.

lets see, bandanas on your necks, little small chains, fitted hats cocked sideways like the dicks in your mouth. for me this doesnt really give ant indication of a good album, Rihanna sold a lot of albums but that doesnt mean the bitch can sing.

i'll humbly submit to defeat if any song on their album has any sort of artistic appeal or should i rather say something fresh, something new...too new for late night mtv base monikers. i mean come come on, the name crack boys is like a fake RoCC boys, thats like me calling myself Lil Jonas just because i like lil john.

Theres eight ppl in their crew, i'm one person, its quite obvious my finances arent the same as theirs so i wont be able to print as much copies as they do, this is coming from my back pocket, not from eight other dudes whose parents really love rap music or are familiar with ice cube for "Are we there yet" and are aspiring SUGE KNIGHTS from Sandton.

base your competition on the quality of music...this is not the grammy's you brain washed mongoloid c*** bags.

its so embarra**ing...especially for a black people who can differentiate authentic culture from duplicated culture...their fitted hats are fake...if youre going to do something, do it trufthfully and correct..i doubt Run DMC wore fake shell toes.

BY THE WAY, MY MIXTAPE  IS FOR FREE ANYWAY, THERE'LL BE A DOWNLOADABLE LINK AND HARD COPIES AVAILABLE.... SO WHAT IS THE POINT? I GOT LOADS OF MUSIC ON MY SHELVES, SANTA IS A NICE NIGGA.

SLUSH PUPPY KIDS ALBUM COMING IN A FEW MONTHS WHEN SPOEK MATHAMBIO GETS BACK FROM TOUR.

You are chickening out man! Suddenly deciding that your mixtape will be freely available. I was really looking forward to this battle. man, it's not too late to beat these guys. . look 50 had G unit behind him & Kanye still outsold him. so it does not matter that you are up against the entire Crack boys.

Most people would argue that Kanye is the better artist when compared to 50, but he still sold more than 50. lets see whether the good music (as you imply) can win in this case.

Dont chicken out. The Crackboys have only sold 16 and given away 30. = only 46 on the hands of fiends. it's not an insormountable figure. YOU can still win this battle man. win it musically and commercially. 

No hard feelings man, this is a way of increasing the hype in your project. April is still a couple of weeks away. What do you say big space?

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
lol @ Spaces whole comment... I almost fell off my chair laughin..
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I REALLY THINK YOU LIKE TO GO AROUND COLLECTING SEMEN AND PUTTING IT INSIDE A YOGHURT CUP SO YOU CAN DRINK IT ON THE GO...YOU SURE DO LOVE YOUR PROTEIN.

"CHICKENING OUT" WHERE THE f*** IS YOUR MUSIC, AND WHO THE f*** ARE YOU ANYWAY?

YES ITS FREE, AND I NEVER SAID IT WAS FOR SALE.ALL MY CD'S HAVE BEEN FREE, THE ONLY TIME I EVER CHARGED WAS THE TIME I DECIDED TO GO FOR LIKE 10 COLOURS IN THE CD COVER, STILL ONLY SOLD IT FOR R20 A POP...IM A NICE GUY LIKE THAT, MY CLEINTELLE WOULD RATHER SAVE UP AND BUY A PAIR OF DOPE ADIDAS FORUM'S INSTEAD OF IMPUSIVELY GOING TO BUT A PLASTIC SHINY PAIR OF BAPES FROM ROSEBANK MALL...

YOURE f***ING STUPID, IT WAS NEVER G-UNIT VS KANYE...I DIDNT SEE NO f***ING YOUNG BUCK OR MOBB DEEP ALONGSIDE 50CENT ON THE COVER OF VIBE LOOKING LIKE THEY WANT TO MAKE OUT WITH A NIGGA WHO LOOKS LIKE HE HAS A DEAD SQUIRREL STUFFED IN HIS MOUTH.

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
BECAUSE INTERNET BEEF IS AS GAY AND RETARDED AS WEARING A DOO -RAG UNDER A CAP.

ROTFLMAO

Popcorn anyone?

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
Spacevein is where all our mindsets should be at...
Bubblegum rap should stick to there own lane...
"Real recognise Real and yall aint looking familiar"
We aint a ringtone selling nation, we still prefer the content of the music

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
lol, merchant we not competing at all. We still trying to crack our market (the teenage kids/girls) and from what we learn t on the weekend, the same dudes rocking bape in sandton cant afford a R20 cd, its surprising we sold most to white kids and girls

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
lol, merchant we not competing at all. We still trying to crack our market (the teenage kids/girls) and from what we learn t on the weekend, the same dudes rocking bape in sandton cant afford a R20 cd, its surprising we sold most to white kids and girls

YOUR DEMOGRAPHICS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES...no disrespect to any girls and white dudes over the age of 12.

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com

YOUR DEMOGRAPHICS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES...no disrespect to any girls and white dudes over the age of 12.
yeah man, from what we learn t is that lots of marketing has to be done in order to reach that market

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile

ROTFLMAO

Popcorn anyone?

I smell beef cooking....... *grabs a beer while waitng for the popcorn to be properly done*
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 04:33:29 PM by M.Z.U »

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com

ROTFLMAO

Popcorn anyone?

I smell beef cooking....... *grabs a beer while waitng for the popcorn to be properly done*

lol, theres no beef, I'm not a hater , I'm a congradulator