Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

CASH vs SpaceVein

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
@ Space.. People can afford your album. They just dont buy it because you havent learnt to flow on beat. Plus your just a weirdo. Better music = Better sales. Simple mathematics.

hahhahahaa!!!! ay witness, i think i'll hve sum of that popcorn :D

ps.space,stop confusing stuff u drug addict!!!hahahaha!!!
we dont give a f*** what colour crack is!
Our CRACK is MUSIC!
and its All White!!
leave the drug lessons to the junkie punk maf***ers u givin free cd's to!

(hmmmm....this popcorn is delicious,munch munch munch- while Space continues rapping off beat :D)

u say i get emotional :D WOW! another contradiction! u must be talkin bout urself.
look how easy it was to get u to keep replying(even tho u really set out this time to kick the habit,eish.....i guess sum of us jus cant knock the pipe :-*) while i jus talk shit while laughing off my chair.
enough with the essays! i think deacon says it best with those....nigga i aint gon read all that sh**;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dog, if u still dont understand what im doing, here it is...Im jus talkin shit to create buzz on AG! thats my AG strategy! im jus clownin actin a fool n ur BUYIN INTO IT BY RESPONDING TO MY MINDLESS DRIBBLE! proving jus how dumn u really are behind that MR INTELLIGENT bullshit! if u really were smart ud jus ignore this! ;)

and dead all that BS about "i wont confront u in person" WHY?
i aint mad at ya? matter fact if thats ur way of tryin to set up a date....im flattered...but i dont role like that. im straight. maybe u 'll get better luck with Merchant. hahhahahaha
@cash_sog

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
damn this couch is getting full now.

(slides off n sits on floor)
takes beer - (thanks imita)

ca$h - he has a point about the cover tho.it does look like so much of the other stuff out at the moment.

looks @ space & cash.

curious: i never really could figure this out.
why release a mixtape @ all.
fine - if you release a mixtape & give it away - shouldnt it first be geared towards the radio stations.

second - if you hand it out on the streets - what makes it different from  a writeable cd of international music?

shouldnt a mixtape be supported by a solid string of gigs to promote it?besides just a launch?myspace campaign/facebook campaign / steady print campaign etc?

if you are really going to put all that marketing effort into it cash?why not just release a full album?
if the outlay on units is the same -  i mean - if the money is soming out of your pocket why release a mixtape if its gonna cost you about the same to do a mixtape ( a' la pioneer unit)
see- that was more of a compliation full album.

(sits down, continues munching)

& yes I would like to hear spacevein's mixtape

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
calm down people. this was never meant to create any Beef or the kinds of argument y'all are having right now. It's in the Jokes section for crying out loud. i thought everyone here would be intelligent eough to see that. at least some people Bondizzo responded with a LOL. Take it easy. it's the internet. that's why I wont even respond to insults by both Cash & SpaceVein. I just laugh at such things and move on . coz it's not a big deal.  no need to get worked up about anything said over the HUMOUR / JOKES section on AG. I cant belive this has degenarated into this.

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
i dont need the hype of a beef to get hype...thats the work of your semen drinking minion merchant

Merchant???? Cash's fonsworth and resident baby guzzler? ...now that's balling....salad tosser at your beck and call...just nje???

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
damn this couch is getting full now.

(slides off n sits on floor)
takes beer - (thanks imita)

ca$h - he has a point about the cover tho.it does look like so much of the other stuff out at the moment.

looks @ space & cash.

curious: i never really could figure this out.
why release a mixtape @ all.
fine - if you release a mixtape & give it away - shouldnt it first be geared towards the radio stations.

second - if you hand it out on the streets - what makes it different from  a writeable cd of international music?

shouldnt a mixtape be supported by a solid string of gigs to promote it?besides just a launch?myspace campaign/facebook campaign / steady print campaign etc?

if you are really going to put all that marketing effort into it cash?why not just release a full album?
if the outlay on units is the same -  i mean - if the money is soming out of your pocket why release a mixtape if its gonna cost you about the same to do a mixtape ( a' la pioneer unit)
see- that was more of a compliation full album.

(sits down, continues munching)

& yes I would like to hear spacevein's mixtape

true. most mixtape covers look the same!
guess what, we dont mind.
but b4 u run that route, pls post a pic of any local cover that looks even CLOSE to similar.

@everybody, its all CLEAN FUN, yo Merch,thanks for putting out the thread man! i thought it was genius.....it was real hilarious ;D i dont know why space took it so seriously. but hey! i had a good coupla laughs!
shared popcorn with sum fellow agians! and talked shit for a few more good laughs!
spilled popcorn! pushed witnesss of the couch :D :D :D :D

I dont know how anyone really cud hav taken ths seriously.
posting pics of topless men n all! ;D
@cash_sog

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
i dont need the hype of a beef to get hype...thats the work of your semen drinking minion merchant

Merchant???? Cash's fonsworth and resident baby guzzler? ...now that's balling....salad tosser at your beck and call...just nje???

@ Space.. People can afford your album. They just dont buy it because you havent learnt to flow on beat. Plus your just a weirdo. Better music = Better sales. Simple mathematics.

im straight. maybe u 'll get better luck with Merchant. hahhahahaha

LOL!

By the way, I think people should come up with other ways of dissing people besides the usual homophobic  or 'you are gay" statements. that's played out. Each time i watch a battle, kids always use such remarks to diss each other. lack of creativity perharps? it's not even funny.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@witness i hear what u sayin about mixtapes n albums.
the Monopoly Album is coming very soon.
The crackboys are relatively new so a mixtape is a good starting point!
the Monopoly is a bit more established and hence to follow up the Monopoly mixtape,were dropping the ALBUM.
We will drop a few more crackboy mixtapes(collective and solo), then maybe from next yr start with ALBUMS.
We takin baby steps.

But on the real tho,jokes aside, since space is such an intellectual...why is he releasing a free CD?
I dunno....when i work hard,spent time and money and create music, i do it for a financial reward at the end of the day. maybe its jus me :D

i dont see how this free disk is gonna contribute to the growth of hiphop COMMERCIALLY and BUSINESS WISE in SA!
Is that not our goal now?
To build the MARKET and establish SA hiphop as an INDUSTRY and a sustainable BUSINESS!? ???

No?

Ohhh. okay. i guess we'll jus keep on cyphering off beat in back alleys then.
@cash_sog

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
U are so STUPID Cash aka fly fake gear aka blabber mouth aka tik dik kop...Space said its free because most of his people can't afford shyt and that money is not everything to him...he has it...enjoys it when he has it...

the world does not revolve around the rand and your stupidity.

i'm sorry Merch...but i have to say Cash is GAY...
 am hell behold!

kingdavid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
  • Hello Hater
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com/viavalehustleproductions
mixtapes are very different from albums.

with mixtapes you can hit the streets with a single and find that ppl like a different one and
switch promo singles.

you also limit budgets bcoz of promotion lifespan [ usually 4 to 8 months]

with albums you cant release 2 in year unless you are a house dj.
budget
album promo lifespan [usually 18 months in s.a]

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
jus a thought about the covers.

our cover as yall say - looks like a HIPHOP MIXTAPE cover(or like every other mixtape cover).

okay,the way i see it is that ur sayin, its UP TO PAR as far as the STANDARD, for a mixtape cover(thats a compliment! isnt it?)
What ur sayin is that the general person can IDENTIFY that, it indeed is a hiphop mixtape. i think the pioneer unit cd also looked like a hiphop cover.

guess what......were sellin hiphop!

As for space's cover - the best way to describe it is A CALL FOR HELP!
its an abstact artistic expression of emotion.

Now i ask anybody to answer A FEW SIMPLE QUESTIONS?

Does his cover look/feel/represent a hiphop cover?or is it jus sum abstact artistic bullshit?

And just because its some weird shit, does it make it a good cover? or is it still just garbage?

Jus cos this dude type all intellectual,does that mean he talk real,or is he still jus talkin shit?

and bcos his cd is free,does that make it REAL HIPHOP? since he's not selling records,surely he is not COMMERCIAL and hence it is GOOD MUSIC? or is it still KAK regardless of whether its free or not?

and lastly,why is this guy mad @ Bape?

hahahhaha!
anyone pls feel free to answer any of my questions ;D
esp. the last one.LOL

oh and Nuwe,
yes i am stupid and Gay,a bladder mouth and a tik dik kop :D and yes, i aint got paper like Space, i NEED to SELL units and make money off music and all my other hustles! Damn im such a STUPID loser :'(
but why do u hav such a fascination with me then? why do i matter so much? why do i get u so emotional? why am i the reason u get hyped to get up on AG lately? ;D

i dont get it?
it baffles me. *sigh*

wheres the popcorn? awww damn! my gay friends finished it!
hahhahhahahahhahahahhaahha
@cash_sog

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
Don't mind them Cash baby...just keep getting ready to murk 'em (teeny bopper slang game proppa!!!) with your freakum doorag at the AF1 gig ...then theyll know

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
I must say, this has been a very very entertaining thread. Had me fallin off my chair three or four times laughing! like seriously yall,  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

wis pa** me da beer! ;D

spread love in da music

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Can someone just differentiate for me who is who? Who are the Monopoly? ANd who are the Glitterati? And who are the Crack Boys? Are they one in the same? Just friends? etc? Who are the members?
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@Nyambs

The Monopoly - consists of Cash,Koli the Kid (EC's FINEST!!!)
We released a mixtape last yr"Its that Crack Bitch!!!" n had 3 hits on the national hiphop charts!
We also had a fallout with a former 3rd member Young Zooloo!
We have a music video on heavy ro on Ch O(N**** Please feat K9 tha Pedigree)
We are releasing the Monopoly ALBUM in May/June!

Crackboys - consist of K9 tha Pedigree,Kewpid,So Fresh,Bondizzo,Big Buff,Jamal(also of Clinch),Apes,The Monopoly,Pimpgame,MVT,K Casanova,IGHO and a few other affiliates!
The crackboys mixtape and DVD will be out officially on GOOD FRIDAY!!!

The Gliteratti - consists of Morale,Sean Pages,Maggz,Zee Supreme...and they are releasing a mixtape this yr if im correct! they are a totally seperate crew in the game! probly the hottest new click in the game alongside Jozi,Crackboys,MVT and other NEW CREWS comin out!

YES,we are cool with the Glits and continue to support their hustle as we are all a collective in a sense.....THE NEW BREED!!!!

hope that clears it up.

@Moly, lol. i been crackin up too(excuse the pun)
I hope everybody was entertained! it was all clean good humour from my side ;D
@cash_sog