Africasgateway.com

AIRFORCE1 CRACK!!!!

cash · 24 · 5145

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
To all those fiendin on that new crack,we will be@the Aurr Force 1 party @black orchid on Thursday night gettin crunk n disorderly shootin fo the new DVD!!!
We will also be PUSHIN THAT WHITE!!!!!
We got MAD COPIES and beleive me we wana SELL OUT!
DVD + CD = R50
CD = R20

We are OFFICIALLY RELEASIN THE MIXTAPE AND DVD on GOOD FRIDAY!

Thanks to all the ladies supportin us on FB! we will announce the winners on friday! ur prizes are on the way!!!!
we got 89 fans in 12 weeks so we averagin a new fan per day!!!
thanks for all the support.(link below)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Monopoly/6546093955

Thanks to all those voting on the poll on our website! LOL. i see u SpaceVein ;D

Its all white!!!!
Kill Bill Cash aka Jake White :)
www.demcrackboys.com
@cash_sog

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Incase you forgot and maybe you not so into the crack! I will be at the Air-force party as well and the E.P will be available at R40.00 Yes ! Its 17 Quality trax which are fully professionally mastered and packaged! I will throw in 3 hiden trax which consist of never hear before material ranging from freestyles to unreleased trax!

Also I have worked with Cash so, he is featured on the E.P, just incase you dont find cash and run into me, you can buy the E.P and still get a bit of crack on it! And if you dont run into me at the show and happen to pa** Cash be sure to buy the Crack and you will get a bit of Explicit on it.

Holla

relic

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
How cute  ;) white on white.. Explicit (White bwoy) on Cash's (Crack) dick. Perfect blend of wackness.

Its that CRRAAACCCCKKKK BIAAATTCH

If you can walk you can dance, if you can talk you can sing.

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
How cute  ;) white on white.. Explicit (White bwoy) on Cash's (Crack) dick. Perfect blend of wackness.

Its that CRRAAACCCCKKKK BIAAATTCH

Dats sum funny shit man, Relic don't front you know you luv us
9 tha Pedigree

relic

• Guppie
    • View Profile
I do have luv for the Crack Boys.. You guys are doing your thing.

Its all love.. but you guys have to stop flooding the forum with Crack posts.. Its really not cool. Forums, unless on your own website, are not put in place to be spammed up. You guys are really flooding the forum.

This guerrilla marketing of yours has to stop. I think we need a dedicated Crack post where u can put all your posts in. As opposed to having 2 or 3 crack threads running concurrently. The sad part is its you guys who are starting these threads. Its not the fans.. Give the fans a chance to check for you.

Stop shoving yourselves down our throats. This is not africascrackway.com. You guys are not current affairs. In PTA i havent heard anyone checking for you.. and i'm sure your 12 cd's sold on the weekend can attest to that.

Theres people arround the country who can sell a 100 copies in one day, irrespective of the weather.

So yes, the Crack boys are on their grind.. Much respect. But your no way as big as you guys think you are.

Am i being unreasonable for calling for a dedicated Crack thread?

relic

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Why so quiet? Crack got your tongue ???

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
lol, you guys are blowing this out of proportion, but I sorta get your point

relic

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Thats why i messes with Bondizzo. A cool objective guy.. Even though i can murder you in any video game created. But thats for another thread all toghether  ;D

Its all love for the Crack boys.. Your just a bit overkill sometimes.

@Explicit, please accept my apologies i should not have mouthed off at you. But i do believe from the bottom of my heart that your a lousy emcee.. Nothing to do with race. But were all entitled to our opinions right?

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
@ relic  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
nah 4 real man, u kill me! gud points tho.... gess sum1 was bound 2 say sumtin, many tanx.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D *stops to catch breath then continues* LOL!  ;)
spread love in da music

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
@Explicit, please accept my apologies i should not have mouthed off at you. But i do believe from the bottom of my heart that your a lousy emcee

??? Ya no well fine.

At least you're not afraid to speak your mind.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

relic

• Guppie
    • View Profile
@Molybdenum you have been on AG for 5+ years. Aching to see how you look. I'm not a perv. Just curious.. U used to have that saucy/partially scary avatar back in the day.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
 ;D lol.thats sum funny ish RELIC!!!hahahahhaha!!!
im glad theres sum cats on here with a sense of humour ;D ;D

ps. to defend us a bit tho! if u look at the threads authors, some of these threads were not posted by THE CRACKBOYS.

The only one we posted is the Airforce 1 party.
The other two were posted by Merchant(no relation to Crackboys other than the fact that he's a great FAN of our movement)
and the other we also did not create it was a LOYAL FAN or GROUPIE!
and i dont think its fair for u to restrict our ever so loyal fans from posting threads about their favourite niggas!!! ;)
@cash_sog

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
Relic ..are you a rapper...you about to turn me into a Suprehead-type baby guzzler talking the way you do...I'm in love...

signed: Relic groupie....

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile

@Explicit, please accept my apologies i should not have mouthed off at you. But i do believe from the bottom of my heart that your a lousy emcee.. Nothing to do with race. But were all entitled to our opinions right?

I respect your views and dont really expect to be everyone's cup of tea! thank you for being Honest!

But in reality people have there reason's for dis liking a person whether he raps, sells crack, talks shit or what ever. And in this word there are two types of people

1. The person who will feel crap the whole day and wanna commit suicide and cry his heart out.

or

2. The Person who really does not give a f*** what people think or say since he know what he wants and has achieved half of it alone with no ones help! :'( :'(

I would fall into option 2 but that doesnt mean I dont respect what you had to day!  ;D 8) ;)

Big up  ;)
Explicit

Check out: www.myspace.com/explicitsaa and dowload a track or two! it might just change your mind!  ;) ;)

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
@ relic: well, i neva knew any1 knew how long ive bin on here! and mayb ill post a picture one of these days. da ting is, i dnt know how most of yal look, hell i dnt even know ur real names, so i kinda felt if i dnt know yal, yal aint gotta know me.... Thats IMHO anyway..... ill tink about it ;)
spread love in da music