Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Perfection...Personified ps Deac I looked for a pic of you...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
where the before pic at?

Uv seen me up close B, im sure u can do a description for everyone else ;)

Heres my description of Baldi :

Shes bald :D

Short, slightly dark skin, nice medium rack, little bit of Badunk, seems like the sporty type,almost flat tummy. Probably can go the distance wit a Crackboy.@least a few rounds tho.then she might hav to call a friend for backup.LMAO! jokes.
I'll post a before pic soon no stress!
@cash_sog

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
where the before pic at?

Uv seen me up close B, im sure u can do a description for everyone else ;)

Heres my description of Baldi :

Shes bald :D

Short, slightly dark skin, nice medium rack, little bit of Badunk, seems like the sporty type,almost flat tummy. Probably can go the distance wit a Crackboy.@least a few rounds tho.then she might hav to call a friend for backup.LMAO! jokes.
I'll post a before pic soon no stress!

Excuse me who asked you to describe me and oh my goodness I actually can't believe you jus did that.... And how could you possibly seen all that.we were in the dark (god that sounds wrong).
 I'm not short  :'( :'( and you forgot to say that I'm hot... Mr. C u are not allowed to comment. 
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 10:57:31 AM by BALDiLOKS »

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
@ Mr C, this is a clue i can easily decypher, thanx for blurring the image, now i know who she is. :(

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
yoh...Baldi...schucks...they on ur shyt mayn...30 seconds away from exposing ur 'hotness' esh...ama daily sun...nge exposure ke...
 am hell behold!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Think Cash is pretty much on point.

Sorry B.  ;D

Can't believe niggas is still struggling to get Baldi's PIC. Step YOUR GAME UP !!! hahahaha !!!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 12:22:17 PM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Mr C....    :'(  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  nooooooooooo how could you I trusted you. I thought you were different Mr C howwwwww could you..... * dead *
Can't believe niggas is still struggling to get Baldi's PIC. Step YOUR GAME UP !!! hahahaha !!!

Don't share it with anyone Mr C please.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Mr C....    :'(  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  nooooooooooo how could you I trusted you. I thought you were different Mr C howwwwww could you..... * dead *

Don't share it with anyone Mr C please.

i got u sweetie, don't worry about a ting now.  ;)

and what did i do ? im just agreeing with Cash. He the one dropping the 411 on you.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 12:33:37 PM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
hehehehe

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
OMG!! Yestaday, at da competitions in krugersdorp, i get approached by this nigar (work stuff bla bla bla) but i can hardly speak cos dis niggar looks almost exactly like Common. I felt like dying!!!! i was like why why why r u so old??? i mean he probably pa**es me by 20 yrs. but he was so fine. people i mean gorjus!!! i was like can i marry you??? and he's a muso, he wants me to play keys 4 him at sum of his gigs, got his celly so i mite just do me a sugar daddy, ya know!!
spread love in da music

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
OMG!! Yestaday, at da competitions in krugersdorp, i get approached by this nigar (work stuff bla bla bla) but i can hardly speak cos dis niggar looks almost exactly like Common. I felt like dying!!!! i was like why why why r u so old??? i mean he probably pa**es me by 20 yrs. but he was so fine. people i mean gorjus!!! i was like can i marry you??? and he's a muso, he wants me to play keys 4 him at sum of his gigs, got his celly so i mite just do me a sugar daddy, ya know!!

Don' do it Molly it's not good for your emotional being and you know what, you should give me his numbers so I can  make sure he never contacts you again.
I cir for you girl...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 03:38:28 PM by BALDiLOKS »

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile

WOW!Wowwow (serious face)
older men have really got it together now-a-days! wow! dont hesitate unless his married with kids (thats if u dont mind being the 'other woman'  ;) ).
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"