Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

player haters keep thy mouths shut

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Nyambz + Peewee, when was the last time you won the league? You dont even remember the last time you beat Man U? For a team that spent that much money during the transfer window, your position on the log is pathetic! As for your style of play, nigga please... Liverpool has never really been a threat to any of the big English teams domestically. That's why you will lose on Saturday and on Tuesday. We've been building our team for a while now and our youngsters are miles ahead of your team of fossils. You guys were a great team in the past so be cool. As for the past, need i remind you that a second string Arsenal side put 6 past your first teamers at Anfield last season?
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Its all love but you get what done? What exactly are you getting done right now?

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
The past four years we have won more trophies than you. Thats what were getting done. If we bit you come Tuesday, thats what we'd be doing right. Yes you beat us last season with youngins, but asides from Gerrard and Cara, we didnt exactly put out a full strength team, for those games.  Reserve goalie, reserve team defenders, etc. When u put out your 1st team, we bodied them 3-1.

Continue Rebuilding your team, your still not seeing the league title before 2010, or any CL Gold.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
The past four years we have won more trophies than you. Thats what were getting done. If we bit you come Tuesday, thats what we'd be doing right. Yes you beat us last season with youngins, but asides from Gerrard and Cara, we didnt exactly put out a full strength team, for those games.  Reserve goalie, reserve team defenders, etc. When u put out your 1st team, we bodied them 3-1.

Continue Rebuilding your team, your still not seeing the league title before 2010, or any CL Gold.

Arsenal dudes have been saying we building...our kids.. our youngsta...man how f***in old are these kids...?? in soccer years they are grown a** men!! with JACK SHIT!

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Nyambz stop being dishonest! We beat yall 6-3 and 3-1 at Anfield in the space of four days. Google it!

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
...Im not saying we'll win the CL but im saying we'll knock you out. Oh and you're not seeing the league till 2020.

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Nyambz stop being dishonest! We beat yall 6-3 and 3-1 at Anfield in the space of four days. Google it!

THose games your speaking about, we did not field a full strength side. I can pull out the team sheets if you would like to see? But Yes you are right. I do apologize. We did not beat you 3-1 that season. But when we did play each other with full strength squads we beat you 4-1.

Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
LiverPool played kak .Don't really expect Torres to be around next season. That boy is just too talented for them.They lucky they came away with a draw.

Arsenal played kak as well, they should have won that game. Haven't really been that impressed with them lately. They are a bloody good team, who aint really playing to their full strength. Adebayor needs to shine the bench a little bit.Everytime  dude touches the ball he be getting dispossessed, falling all over the pitch and shit. This aint a horse race bitch. Get the f*** up. lol !!!
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^^ and another thing that annoyed me, what the f*** was that nigga doing out wide, I was screaming NIGGA YOU AINT HENRY LET THE WINGERS GET THE BALL YOU GET YO a** IN THE MIDDLE!

That not good enough for ya?

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@MrC, yeah, Adebayor is talented but he keeps bumbling with the ball. I reckon Man United are the best team in the world right now. They've got skillful players but unlike Arsenal, they move the ball quickly and attack as a team. You should see how many options they have when going forward. I still feel that Eboue needs to fall back and Clichy must ease up with the fouls in front of the box. Gallas (a great player) has been a bit suspect in defence of late.

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@Nyambz, you're dead right you did beat us 4-1 at Anfield in the league last season. Crouch terrorised us... But let me pull out the stats from last season... Arsenal 3-0 Liverpool (Emirates, league match), Arsenal 6-3 Liverpool (Anfield, carling cup), Arsenal 3-1  Liverpool (Anfield, FA cup), Arsenal 1-4 Liverpool (Anfield, league match). Judging from these stats, id say we had the wood on you last season.

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
LiverPool played kak .

Arsenal played kak as well, they should have won that game.

*opens a bottle of AMstel*

how ive missed u love
*AHEM*

this is why both teams are in KAK
RONALDO is the future

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
LiverPool played kak .

Arsenal played kak as well, they should have won that game.

*opens a bottle of AMstel*

how ive missed u love
*AHEM*

this is why both teams are in KAK
RONALDO is the future

f***a outta here, next thing you know youre gonna tell us Lil wayne is the greatest rapper on the planet fagnaldo the future HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Anyway if there was one player I could f***ing kill it would be f***ing Peter Crouch, the deformed streak of piss shouldnt be playing premiership football, he should be in one of them indoor ones for spastics with special needs, buck toothed c***.
 also
f*** Vorynin, this Triple H looking motherf***er is almost as bad as Kuyt, I keep waiting for him to kneedrop someone :(.

you may have noticed I'm still pissed off

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Hahahaha Deac! Pretty pissed myself but Crouch is not bad. If he starts the match tomorrow we'll be in trouble. He's difficult to pick.