SCOUSERS!!

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Arsene Wenger: I see I was wrong to expect scouser commitment to at least match our own.
Rafael Benitez: Doesn't it?
[points to Arsenal player behind Wenger]
Rafael Benitez: You there, Fabregas! What is your profession?
Cesc Fabregas: I am a ball watcher, sir.
Rafael Benitez: [points to another player] And you, Senderos, what is your profession?
Senderos: anonymous, sir.
Rafael Benitez: Anonymous.
[turns to a third player]
Rafael Benitez: And you?
Adebayor: Poorly Timed Runs.

Rafael Benitez: [shouting] SCOUSERS! What is your profession?
SCOUSERS: HA-OOH! HA-OOH! HA-OOH!
Rafael Benitez: [turning to Wenger] You see, old friend? I brought more soldiers than you did.

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap-Clap-Clap-CLap -Clap "TORRES"
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap-Clap-Clap-CLap -Clap "TORRES"

JOb Well Done

But on the real Dope Game Fellaz..

« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 11:24:31 PM by nyambz »
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
liverpool win on a bogus penalty decision - what a suprise.

chelsea vs. liverpool next - yawn

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
BOGUS MY a**!!!  U NIGGAS WHERE TALKING ALL THAT SMACK...LOOK AT THE STATS THIS TIME U DIDT OUT PLAY US....NO NEGATIVE FOOTBALL..EAT ANFIELD GRa** GUNNERS....FIRING BLANKS....

AY YO (LEZ) WHERE THEM 99 GOALS Y'ALL SCORED WITH UR SECOND TEAM THIS TIME....

NIGGAS WAS SAYING WE WILL SILENCE ANFIELD....THE CHAMPS LEAGUE IS FOR MEN!! CHUMP KIDS... NEED TO EAT THEIR WHEATIES!!

I DONT CARE IF WE GET KNOCKED OUT... WE SHOWED Y'ALLL
AND IM OUT THIS MOTHERF*CKA! ;D ;D

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
Word.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 11:16:01 PM by nyambz »
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Co-sign with DP. Robbed a penalty at Emirates, unfairly penalised at the Kop. Disappointing to lose that way but thats football. Congrats to Liverpool. 
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
 >:( >:( >:( >:(That wasnt a penalty but anyways congrads to Liverpool... >:( >:( >:( >:(

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
What a shame. :-[  Arsenal messing up again. Still, ya'll where the better to me for most of the game.
Walcot's run was WHOA !!!! Well done to Liverpool though, ya'll put up a good fight.

Oh well, my teams are playing tommorow. Can't wait for the SEMI's.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Next up Chelsea, and we all know that we own them as far as Champions league semi-finals go.

Ok, it may not have been a penalty, but then Babel cored another one, just to show that we can. Now shut up and go home.

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
Next up Chelsea, and we all know that we own them as far as Champions league semi-finals go.

Ok, it may not have been a penalty, but then Babel cored another one, just to show that we can. Now shut up and go home.

Thats my word.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Ah where do I start

f*** liverpool as a city, a crew and a motherf***ing football team almost threw my mobile as we conceded the penalty....there is no way, i want liverpool to win this shit...dubios decisions have got them this far...the c***s!

BTW THEO'S GOAL = why pace is still so important in the modern game (despite the best efforts of SWP, Lennon and Abonglahor to state otherwise), and when used properly is so deadly.....despite the modern preferences for formations without conventional-type wingers/wing-backs, there is nothing like pace to unsettle defenders, stretch defences and cause problems..... once we properly recognise this (playing theo more regularly, and not playing hlebs out wide all the time) we will improve our prospects.....need to re-up on centre backs, wide players and a top quality attacking presence.....we'll see wat happens....

wenger's interview was more or less spot on, he didn't put it all on the bad penalty decisions, but instead spoke the truth that we had the chances to win it and made some bad mistakes....still i know he was dyin inside....shit was cuttin me up just to see his face like dat.....smh

b4 YOU LAMES JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON YES WALCOTT IS THE FUTURE!!!!

the boy been damaging teams on the wing after coming of the bench for a minute. And even before that i've seen him destroy teams singlehandedly for 2 years now. His problem is one of confidence and also sometimes being too fast.

Its been subtle, but he is definitely being "groomed" by Wenger and co in the right fashion. He has the potential to be an absolute monster.

my two cents for now oh and

f*** MAN U!!!!!!!

That not good enough for ya?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Chelsea are in,YEEAH!!

On the performance last night itself: Well it was a cracking game. Interesting and intriguing from first minute to last. It had it all. I thought Arsenal completely outplayed Liverpool early on and looked the more confident outfit. they looked like the home team for 25mins and with Diaby's well taken goal, it looked like they were breezing through the game. Then one mistake and one magic moment from Hyypia and suddenly things flipped.

Walcott can't start games yet he's not as effective when he starts for some reason.When he knows he only has about 15 - 20 minutes to make an impression his concentration level his at a much higher level,and he knows he has a very small margin for error.I think off of this performance he should be given a few more starts and i think wenger will do that.Babel looked like he may be in this same position for Liverpool if you judge this performance against his previous games before today.

A lot has been said about senderos blowing it for Arsenal and i think he played his part,but for me Gallas and toure are just as culpable.Flamini getting stretchered off was the deciding factor without question.I thought Eboue could have been subbed earlier and i agree he could have went right back from the start,but i would have brought Bendtner on in that case.Cesc was very ordinary lastnite for the most part and i don't think the press have picked up on his lack of performance in the second half of the season.

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
I agree with Mr Jacker. Flamini injury was pivotal. It was a nice game. Back and forth stuff. Was just happy because everyone thought we would be defensive or playing "negative" football. We did the opposite and the result is not at all flattering. We took our chances and unfortunately or fortunately for us, the Gunners didnt.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Gerrard said Liverpool were lucky to book a semi-final tie against Chelsea for the third time in four years.
"Arsenal are a fantastic team. They pa**ed us off the pitch but we stayed together," he said. "We never lacked belief and in the end we came through.
"It was a fantastic team performance but it would be difficult to say the best team won.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Niggaz can front all thay like...Liverpool is gonna kick a**...ninjas is focused.

Nuff said!
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
rip you wrong doggy Cesc has carried the team. Imagine Arsenal without Cesc. he's had 2 or 3 bad games right after his injury but this was not one of them. He is a Fulcrum, unnoticed until its absence brings everything to a standstill.He should've been rested over the weekend IMO

BTW its still shiteros' fault HYYPIA!!! HE IS f***ING 70 YEARS OLD!!! HOW DO YOU GET SHOOK BY HIM YOU SLOW SWISS f***!!!!! van Persie is a ghost... he didnt exist the whole time he came in, and if he was rushed to play then... then he shouldnt have played at all... seriously... he came in and did not register one single touch... what was the point... and Wenger waited too long to make that sub...

That not good enough for ya?