Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Drake - Overhyped or the real deal?

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

with all of this said i ride with Wale out of these dudes . his moves are solid, he's staying away from this quick fix shit and he's lyrical with a different flow. if he carries on like this he'll last and make his mark. 

Man i just don't see it for Wale i wonder he did not capitalize on the roots co-sign and push it...Kid cudi and Drake got the most chance...This ninja Drake is on everything from mellow LB type shit(slakah the beat child canadian beat maker, dope album btw) to the little Wayne type shit. Will withhold judgment though...

cant front on that. guess dude wanted a pop appeal with a "new" edge hence messing with Daniel Merriweather and M.I.A and 'em.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile

with all of this said i ride with Wale out of these dudes . his moves are solid, he's staying away from this quick fix shit and he's lyrical with a different flow. if he carries on like this he'll last and make his mark. 

Man i just don't see it for Wale i wonder he did not capitalize on the roots co-sign and push it...Kid cudi and Drake got the most chance...This ninja Drake is on everything from mellow LB type shit(slakah the beat child canadian beat maker, dope album btw) to the little Wayne type shit. Will withhold judgment though...

damn i saw slakah the beat childs album @ neosoulcafe.com i wanna hear wot hes ol about
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0