My poor gunners SMH

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
I really like Voronin. He's strong and looks to trouble defenders. I used to hate on Kuyt. But that work rate helped us against arsenal. The gunners were running us ragged in segments, Kuyt made it feel like we were playing with 12 men.

But as a striker hes not that great.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I cant stand that triple H lookin mahf***a

That not good enough for ya?

GreenBat

• Do u still know da Goblin is Green smokin dat Hybrid?Same mutha fuka witout Batting an eyelid!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.8hop.com/Wordview
No great loss this year CHELSEA will be taking it back to Stamford Bridge
I'm a para-normal author...I do write books
I do right hooks...Wateva i mite do like crooks

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Yo Deac. It's unlikely that Wenger will buy a striker for next season. Read his comments on goal.com about not looking to sign David Villa. Wenger says he wants to give Theo and Bendtner a chance as they're still young. Reckons the team has no problems scoring goals and wants to sign a defender. There's a chance that Hleb and Flamini will leave but lets hope that doesnt happen. It seems there are a few unhappy players in our dressing room and teams like Barcelona, Real, Milan, Inter, Juve, Bayern are shopping at the Emirates. Whatever happens during the transfer window, i think Wenger is aware that we need to win something next season.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"