Africasgateway.com

Politics

Phill Banxx

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Oh ahahahahaha you STILL here?
    • View Profile
    • Have Plenty Music
yeah the info does get deeper and deeper every time i read it, I know the banking system was broken to begin with. to make change wont you need power ? to have power you need money, so either way you have to play by their rules till you get to the point where you actually take them down you dig

I have to disagree, power currupts and that's all it does. The focus has moved off power and into ethics, spontaneous solutions to spontaneous problems. The changes will not come from a few at the top but from many at all levels. The challange for us today is recognizing that there is more that bring us together than that sets us apart, so played out notions like cla**(social or economic), nationalism, ethnical division, tribalism and even culture or anything else that sets apart man from man need to go and a flexible dynamic change philosophy embraced.

This is not to say that I denounce excelling in your respective field to make the cheddar and take care of yours but making the cheddar for the sake of making it to increase socio-econo-political standing...that's another thing. Banking was broken before the modern notion of it even took root in the Crusade times, divide and conquer is a staunch motto of 'enslavement' and was long before they came to Africa.

We don't need economic development showered upon us to make us into mindless consumer sheep,which we already are for the most part, we need truth! Truth about Zero-Point Energy devices, truth about Zimbabwe, truth about African and the worlds -prehistory, truth about 9/11, truth about Rwanda, truth about apartheid, truth about our origins, truth about flouride and aspartame, truth about religeon, truth about the psy-ops ran on DSTV, truth about_insert your truth___ and being true to ourselves.

Phill Banxx

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Oh ahahahahaha you STILL here?
    • View Profile
    • Have Plenty Music
Now who's behind such a conspiracy if it does exist.. and what about the privately managed global financial capitalism.
So therez a whole lotta connery with these financial bubbles that the US economy is kept afloat on..
wasnt some famous US pres's cap peeled back over that silver/gold ish that the Federal Reserve System so much disliked and now we got the current food/fuel bubble, implying ma**ive starvation worldwide.

We've been used & abused, sometimes by our own stupidity & greed. How do we restructure this flaw in the capitalist financial system since debt based economic growth reaches limits to this crazy inflation.

Aaagh cuf it, we need to just get rid of the federal reserve as bank of issue, get rid of this debt based monetary system & nuke all them Wall street chumps from the seat of power. Everyone needs guaranteed income & a national dividend from a treasury cr. account with none of this illigal taxing.

I stay woke.....

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
5000 yrs later and they are still trying to rebuild the tower to rival heaven...

pyro:
I can send you some of the stuff I've read and written if you want, oc I dont wanna post them here. Most people wouldn't bother reading all of it anyway, cos its way too long.

send me something please
Chosen

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
I dig this here post, i read/been reading some text along these lines and its a pity most would dismiss the arguments/statements given as garbage. Y is there such a dramatic change in events and the way things are running world wide, high fuel prices, high food prices and a lot other problems? The world is in a state of panic at the moment and usually when this happens something is being worked out by the "powers" that be in the background.We saw what happened after 911, an environment of "we are under terror attacks" was created to make way for invasion of privacy,i.e phone tapping,surveillance and all the other methods used to spy on peeps.

@ daliq dope points right there. I read a book on the monetary system, very interesting.

wizards of money-how money is created.zip - 0.04MB
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 09:12:19 PM by E.K.K.S »

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

pyro:
I can send you some of the stuff I've read and written if you want, oc I dont wanna post them here. Most people wouldn't bother reading all of it anyway, cos its way too long.

send me something please
[/quote]

me too

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
I'm always keen to read new stuff, you can send me stuff too