am i overreacting?

Taf1 · 143 · 26629

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
@ Moly - Is he a bit of the proud type?

@ B-Lox - ue come with a valid point that i cannot overlook. Ue could well be right about that BUT i don't really like to prejudge on a negative a**umption because people do differ. Let's put ego talk aside, sacrifices need to come from both ends for this to work. The only way she can find out how serious dude is, is if she maketh the necessary moves thru communicating with him. This whole 'i won't call coz ue won't call' or 'i won't make an effort coz ue might be taking me for a ride' business DOES NOT WORK. They are all a**umptions whereas woman is at a stage where she needs confirmation and definitive steps towards the future. This cannot be an 'on-call' relationship of as and when needed... so what Moly needs is to know whether it's fulltime or not so that she spends less time worrying and more getting towards where she gotta be.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Nicely put taf. ok he isnt really one o dose proud guys. i mean he knows where he's from and he never takes anything he accomplished i guess for granted. he can humbly admit dat he's where he is bcos of God but he's also gangsta.yeah u herd ryt. gangsta.

now i thought about waht yall said and i called him yesterday. he acted as if nothing happened and granted nothing happened but thats the point. nothing happened! where was his interest for me, did he even think about me? wen i said its been a while he was lyk, oh wer u counting? im like wtf? and wen i talk to him, hes cool. lyk, we're gud and he tells me i sound mature... lyk wtdoublef? i sadi i'd call him today cos i was rushing to a meeting. so yeah, i gess da tym 4 bein  real is upon me.

spread love in da music

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
hmmm...good points all round...I have some questions myself...still thinking and formulatin tho. yeah but Moly- its always good to tke a step back and evaluate and strain the good bits from the chaf- i.e. what matters and what does'n---the real and the bullshit we make up in between with all our analysing and a**umptions---like you said when you called he was acting like its all good- maybe when you talk to him you will find that it actually is---and that you created a problem / storm in a teacup all in your girly head- you know how we do...

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
moly i think you've done enough
just wait for him to call...maybe he just needs space! HONESTLY; women can sometimes be a overbearing at time

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
yeah well, dats the thing. im determined not to just give this up. and i did give him space, last week. i gave him the whole damn week! i mean, how much space does a niggar need and if he needs space y the hell dont he just say so so that i at least know wats goin on ya know?  ???
spread love in da music

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
good luck girl
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 03:52:48 PM by BALDiLOKS »

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
thanx i need it. actually wat i really need is sunday to get here fast. im gonna be surrounded by screaming kids and hyper educators til saturday, den im droppin my kid at his rams and ima party dis weekend away. den i'll talk to him on monday. face to face. so til den, ima front and get blunt. wat?! ;)

i miss him a little. but im still alive
spread love in da music

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
question...what is "fighting for something" ...like when your efforts are subverted completely, consistently and repeatedly...but the person insists they want you there?