am i overreacting?

Taf1 · 143 · 26637

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I dont know the exact situation here, but shit sounds a little strange to me.

Like Someone said, women usually refer to other men as "someone". Also seeing as how alergic she is to work, I cant help but think that somehow she knows that she has another source of income and she "doesn't need to work."
You being at work all day and her being home alone, god only knows what this source of income might be.

Use your imagination. I am, and I can think of at least three things she could be doing that earned her that rent money.

Really though, I would have given her an ultimatum by now, cos if this relationship is intended to be long term, it can only get worse. she might become one of those that sit at home all day and bitch about you not bringing in enough cash to suport her lifestyle.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
@ baldi
hell no that aint harsh

errday some finacially disabled brother is being dumped

jus now some poor soul got dumped coz he lost his job
yall women need to stop this shit

@Child, that's a big generalisation there buddy. I'm not here to speak for all women, cause there's some truth to your statement but I think it's wrong to just a**ume that she would've done the same thing. Cut her some slack and wait for hear her side of the story.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
u got two options!

1. double up ur paper(get another job, sell crack(holler @ me) and pay all the bills without it straining u.
2.ditch her and carry ur own load

there is a third option, but that involves "trying to change her attitude" which might be quite challenging given ur circumstances.
@cash_sog

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Maybe shes "RHOSHING" on the side.Women got many ways of easily getting hold of that paper.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 10:49:14 AM by Rip_the_jacker »

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
^^^^ WOW STOP DIE LORRIE  :o :o :o :o
You know what, we can a**ume, use our imagination and pull out shit from our a**es but there's only one way to get to the truth...ASK HER.
You'll find that the reason is not as far fetched as we think.

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
What's ur girl's background?

Musalala here or what?

Maybe akajaidzwa kuden and its her first time taking responsibilty for herself.

This could be anotha factor.
I stay chiseled

Habbit

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
    • View Profile
1. double up ur paper(get another job, sell crack(holler @ me) and pay all the bills without it straining u.

LMAO!!!

On the real though u should have sent this chick packing long ago, I can tell u now that same 'someone' be tapping that a** while u working urs off to feed the same triflin hoe...

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
i don't know much of your situation, but she sound trifling to me. i agree with childakapoet - kick the heffer out and make her pound pavement. if she does have a side order of fries (the someone she referred to) then she'll land on her feet (or maybe on his dick) - either way you'll have her free loading a** out. my two cents' worth - no disrespect meant though by calling the heffer a heffer. 
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Maybe shes "RHOSHING" on the side.Women got many ways of easily getting hold of that paper.

you dont say

That not good enough for ya?

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
...now that the "someone" issue comes up...it kinda makes you wonder how many times she has had money and held out on you...you paying the bills while she acting po, but balling in the shadows- it has happenned among girlfriends of mine who were roomies.

I'm  with the clergy(Frost, Child, Brick) on this one..*sistuh O'dele from the building fund comin thru with a collection basket* ready your pimphand Taf- where my money chick?!

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
TAF1

i think you just need to ask honey where she aquired the wealth!!!

then ask yourself why u really sticking around with shorty!

and ask yourself y u think shes being with you!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
^^^^ SMH aint that about a bitch... a**umptions is the mother of all f***-ups. (George  questionable ) What if she borrowed from a male friend, would you have been so open to except that as an answer?
Poor girl, I think whatever her answer is now, in your head she sucked someone for rent money. nc nc nc. Aint that a shame.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
If it was simply a case of her sucking off some dude for the rent money, it would be cool ,cos then it shows that she is at least committed to providing her share, no matter what.  ::)

If its a case of her just being too lazy to get a real job and instead decided that being a horizontal provider of pleasure is an easy way to earn an income, you'd have a lot to think about.

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Dagw, I think you've done your part. Actually, you've outdone it. So you need to ditch that girl cos she's surely not good for your mental and financial health. Truth man, no play. 2004 I was staying with ma girl and she didn't work. However, I encouraged and she hustled man. Day to day she was searching. She even went for Voluntary Work for a couple of months and I din't mind providing support cos she was determined to work. Finally on 2006, she got work. All the expirience from voluntary work got her a decent job and she even covers my a** sometimes when I'm down. So what am saying is, your girl is not dertemined to get a job and is not good for your mental (1st, u don' even know her source of income) and financial health (the bills and food kill you alone). So, ditch her man. Love or not love, you can't suffer for someone you don't even trust. She probably won't even get your back in the future.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 11:42:16 AM by Beesting »
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
^^^^^
co-sign with beesting!

think she needs to pull her wait
thats it!!

where is taf?!?!