Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

am i overreacting?

Taf1 · 143 · 26605

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
my issue is not so much where she's getting money from- the issue here is rather about people who are sharing a living space and the responsibilities it comes with primarily- then the relationship. like any credible company, one should declare all sources of income, if any...for the purposes of trust- especially if money is tight and you are known to come short. he can't be supporting her...and his parents occasionally chipping in for her upkeep- its not just him forking out---and shes just chilling ...then money issues like these come up...she's taking mad liberties

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
nah

i dont think so...as long as u pulling your wait you dont have to say shit bout your sources!!!

just cause u living together u dont have to have a joint account!!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
dont make me and the clergy open a sermon up in this bitch
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 12:30:24 PM by The almighty Frost »

That not good enough for ya?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
nah

i dont think so...as long as u pulling your wait you dont have to say shit bout your sources!!!

O hell no. Are you telling me that you don't care to find out what your chick is doing for a living. I'm sorry I am not comfortable with that, what if she really is sucking dick for money? What if she's selling her eggs? What if she's selling body parts? Sorry I don't want to know when you jerk-off but I wanna know where you get your money from.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
nah

O hell no. Are you telling me that you don't care to find out what your chick is doing for a living. I'm sorry I am not comfortable with that, what if she really is sucking dick for money? What if she's selling her eggs? What if she's selling body parts? Sorry I don't want to know when you jerk-off but I wanna know where you get your money from.

whats wrong with selling ur eggs in some countries you even get paid for donating blood or sperm

That not good enough for ya?

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
nah

hahaha, nah man, you can't, I mean it's impossible to stay with someone not knowing their source of income. Recall, these people are in a relationship, and a true relationship is based on trust. What I mean is, you can't be in a relationship with someone you don't trust. Dat's not love, dat's lust. At least you need some degree of trust. Unless dude is providing the finances and his girl is just offering some regular sexual favours (something like a consistent supply), cos some people think once it over with their partners it's over with regular sex or it's difficult to get a partner/f buddy.
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
wat if she does suck dick, sell her eggs and what not?

its her body, she may do wtf she wants.

The Constitution of S.A on sec. 12 chapter 2 ( bill of writes) justifies this.
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
nah

f*** you phunksuu!! did you recently find love in the arms and between the legs of a prostitute? because that's about the only way you can be cool with the fact that your woman in a spooge deposit machine - and then you go and kiss her a**. nah dude - that shit is just not on. i don't care how much weight she is pulling - i will not have a prostitute in my house  for the sake of us going dutch on the bills.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile

owam, are you serious? this is old boy's girl and you telling me that if she sucking dick she constitutionally allowed to do that? and still be his girl? the next time you find some dude nut deep in your girl's vertical smile just remember that it's dude's right (constitutional at that) to rearrange your girl's furniture.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
nah

whats wrong with selling ur eggs in some countries you even get paid for donating blood or sperm

Nothin wrong with it, but would you not want to know i your girlfriend is selling her children to the highest bidder?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

owam, are you serious? this is old boy's girl and you telling me that if she sucking dick she constitutionally allowed to do that? and still be his girl? the next time you find some dude nut deep in your girl's vertical smile just remember that it's dude's right (constitutional at that) to rearrange your girl's furniture.

ROFLMAO  ... wakakakakaka

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
TAF1,
"BLIND THE BITCH",BLIND THE BITCH"-CHRIS ROCK
Apologies couldnt help it LMAO
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 12:58:48 PM by Rip_the_jacker »

Habbit

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Taf1

No one in his rite mind would lend rent loot to an unemployed broad unless he's tapping that a**, I'm sure there's lots of nice women in your varsity who would appreciate you..
So get your mack on and mail me this broad's digits, she needs sum Taf Luv! ;D

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
what !!!

LMAO ;D
Its beyond/

Above all!!/

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

owam, are you serious? this is old boy's girl and you telling me that if she sucking dick she constitutionally allowed to do that?

for real man!.. check the  section i quoted.

futhermore, the limitations of this write is really not that much effective (check sec. 36 of the same chapter for this).

Its just facts dawg, its not what I feel personally.
Its beyond/

Above all!!/