Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
They also say we become our parents..

TAF1, it seems you cant leave because you dont want the guilt that would come if something would happen to her if you cut her loose.

So instead, it seems like you want to be there for her, until she gets on her feet, then it would be easier for you to leave her.

I don't think talking to her will help. She will probably mistake your concerns for attacks on her and her character, and she will get defensive.

Just Draw the line. Don't give her an ultimatum, wemen don't respond to well  to such. Just draw the line. Make a decision in your head about how far you will go for her, express it to her and stick to it.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
who are these x bitches you speak of mel *is LOST like the show*

That not good enough for ya?

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: ZUBZ
"If you've got issues with companionship..
Call us or write us & we might just have a plan for it..
Coz we them agony hags & we understand this sh*t"

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
what? the x chromosome, are we in f***ing biology cla**

That not good enough for ya?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
what? the x chromosome, are we in f***ing biology cla**

SMH it's Xhosa chicks babe.

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
nuff said, you are so open minded. I wish my girl could agree this easily to suck me...God!!

Nigger when did I agree to do that. All I said was it's my business.

p.s You're not getting head, maybe you should speak to your girl and find out where she's gettin her money.  ;)

LMAO!
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
LOL

most men look for motherly figures in women

its a subconcious thing for both sexes

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
well to me its a consious decision. I mean, when im in the comfort of my better half, i feel in whole new state, the world becomes a better place, safe and honest...Kinda like that feeling you used to get when you seat with your mother when she comes back from work, when you were young.
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
well to me its a consious decision. I mean, when im in the comfort of my better half, i feel in whole new state, the world becomes a better place, safe and honest...Kinda like that feeling you used to get when you seat with your mother when she comes back from work, when you were young.
Its some manifestation of "Oedipus complex". Freud did a whole study on it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
^ ^ ^ ^
thats exactly wat im saying
thanks for wording it better

jiggy china

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
    • View Profile
she got that rent money from me
YOU HUSLIN BACKWARDS IF U CHASIN A BITCH
STUPID, CHASE THE PAPER THEY COME WITH THE SHIT!

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
...SMH at any dude who thinks baby-guzzling under the cut is his woman's constitutional right. Ill constitutional right-hook any dude who gives away my cunnylingus----that's my shit- anything but the cunnylingus!!!

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
Ok so shawtey is pissed at me coz i went to buy groceries yesterday WITHOUT her (she was sleeping and that was the only time i had this week for that i didnt have the choice of waiting for her to get up at freakin 1 p.m). I bought everything that was needed, she can be mad im not bothered. I asked her about the origins of the money... she acts like she cant hear me and starts suggesting SEX (to shut me up). I'm like fine, we go at it i was horny anyway ;D

Afterwards i really think on it, nah this just aint right if we cant talk finances now it's prolly gon get worse down the line. If she is so lazy now, no guarantee she will become a hard worker later. I want to +vely influence my woman and i also want a woman who will do the same. If we both work hard we can get much more by being a team, however a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. I realise that as much as i have done my best, she needs to grow on her own, i need to achieve my dreams and am tired of feeling like someone pulling me down. I love her with all my heart so i sat down with her and told her every single reason why im breaking up with her. She cried. She promised to shape up and tells me she is stressed, she loves me and has been trying bla bla bla but i'm done. I just thought it was best maybe she will thank me one day for helping her get real with life. I have organised myself and i move out Sunday into a temporary place till i find my own spot.

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
Funny enough the first person to come to my mind is my ex. She had one problem i hated and dumped her for it : Snooping. She read every e-mail i received since 2002 from my 4 e-mail accounts. That spells trouble LOL esp when she realises ue once had a one-off with her best friend b4 the best friend hooked ue 2 up  :D Besides that she was on another continent and long distance just wasnt working at the time yet i now realise how much of a +ve influence and hard worker she was. The type who couldnt cook well but wanted to learn so that one day when we were together, when i come back from work i would find a lovely hot meal. She was/is great, has her issues but at the time i felt more of a need in getting laid than keeping me some wifey material...

Then i start to remember how she 2k care of me, sent me $$$ just to surprise me. I compare it with how my current was too broke to get me a card for my bday...

Damn this life