Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

am i overreacting?

Taf1 · 143 · 26642

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Snooping wasn't her prob. being stupid enough to get caught is.
Every woman snoops babe, the only dif is some of us actually understand that when you do, you are not allowed to ask anything.
Jus make sure you both stumble across "by accident".
I once snooped in my exes cupboard and found some other girls shoes. When he came back from the shops I "suggested" we clean out his shoe cupboard cause it was too messy. So he was all too happy that I was willing to help. And then KKKKAAPPPAAAWWW there was them shoes. Luckily for me I knew he wasn't cheating, I jus wanted them gone. He really didn't know who they belonged to and through them in the bin.
Moral of the story, you can't dump a girl cause she snoops or you'll be single forever..

p.s  ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Habbit

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
    • View Profile
...SMH at any dude who thinks baby-guzzling under the cut is his woman's constitutional right. Ill constitutional right-hook any dude who gives away my cunnylingus----that's my shit- anything but the cunnylingus!!!

LMAO!!!

@Taf1..how about the math since she's now ur ex, I got the broadest shoulders for her to cry on :D :D
On the real though, u did urself good by ditching her, I just hope u man enuff to stand by ur decison

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
wow Taf...mad respect for lookng out for yourself and being real about what you want...because if I had 1 cent for every dude I know that stay in a f***ed up relationship for the sake of having a woman...eish. ...wait a minute she was mad you went shopping without her...When se was SLEEPINg at 1PM...EMINI KWA BHAAA!!!!!!!! whaaaaaaaaaaaat? SMH, a thousand times SMH...no shame, the girl has a huge skaam cell defficiency

cosign on Baldi re:snooping. though I don't snoop- as a matter of policy---I don't even answer fones----just let it ring ladies---leave it alone. ...its not the worst thing a girl could do to you, trust...but then it takes a bit of growth and run-ins with situations like these to realise that some of the things that we think are just unacceptable ...we can live with. guess f***ed up situations force you to look only at what matters- not the bullshit we make up in between- thats why you only hear good things about people at their funerals...I digress...so what made the long disatance thing a no-no with you and x?

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
nice 1 taf

ladies always snoop
men must proof their crib/clothes/car/phone/email

then let her snoop and ...relax

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
wow Taf...mad respect for lookng out for yourself and being real about what you want...because if I had 1 cent for every dude I know that stay in a f***ed up relationship for the sake of having a woman...eish. ...wait a minute she was mad you went shopping without her...When se was SLEEPINg at 1PM...EMINI KWA BHAAA!!!!!!!! whaaaaaaaaaaaat? SMH, a thousand times SMH...no shame, the girl has a huge skaam cell defficiency

cosign on Baldi re:snooping. though I don't snoop- as a matter of policy---I don't even answer fones----just let it ring ladies---leave it alone. ...its not the worst thing a girl could do to you, trust...but then it takes a bit of growth and run-ins with situations like these to realise that some of the things that we think are just unacceptable ...we can live with. guess f***ed up situations force you to look only at what matters- not the bullshit we make up in between- thats why you only hear good things about people at their funerals...I digress...so what made the long disatance thing a no-no with you and x?

Ironically enough I don't do phones, never. I don't answer, I don't read sms's. And I don't snoop when I'm suspecting something cause "what smells like a rat, is usually a rat" so I refrain. Honestly, it's jus curiosity. Heaven forbid the day I get something I'm not expecting.

X?

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Snooping wasn't her prob. being stupid enough to get caught is.
Every woman snoops babe, the only dif is some of us actually understand that when you do, you are not allowed to ask anything.
Jus make sure you both stumble across "by accident".
I once snooped in my exes cupboard and found some other girls shoes. When he came back from the shops I "suggested" we clean out his shoe cupboard cause it was too messy. So he was all too happy that I was willing to help. And then KKKKAAPPPAAAWWW there was them shoes. Luckily for me I knew he wasn't cheating, I jus wanted them gone. He really didn't know who they belonged to and through them in the bin.
Moral of the story, you can't dump a girl cause she snoops or you'll be single forever..

p.s  ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Hahaha, he was lying girl. Hahaha. Jokes.

Damn snooping women, my phone got crashed over that ish, only to find out I wasn't even cheating. Hahaha. Was justy murking. Hahaha

Anyways, nice one Taf. Just watch out for the make up sex, you may go back to step one. And be sure to have yourself a fine shawwty at the club, cos if you meet your X, you may end up rolling home together, then back to square 1
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
LMAO

cause Taf certainly made it sound like she either had a platinum pussy or just loved giving it up!!  :o so he better not go back to that!!! 8)

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
Quote from: phunksuu link=topic=22624.msg138024#msg138024 date=1208432[b
platinum pussy[/b]

Considering a name change...PLATINUM PUSSY...sounds nice
sorry for jacking thread
 am hell behold!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: phunksuu link=topic=22624.msg138024#msg138024 date=1208432[b
platinum pussy[/b]

Considering a name change...PLATINUM PUSSY...sounds nice
sorry for jacking thread

Sounds like a PUSSY upgrade to me.

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
I think there is curiosity then there is snooping...

Curiosity takes over 1 in 10 times u will be alone with your partners phone. Its that one time you just read a text or check the logs, just to check whats goin on in your partners life, its not about catching out or suspicion. Its almost just pa**ing time.

Snooping on the other hand is filled with suspicion, its about catching someone out. By the time you get to the snooping point in a relationship, just Know you have problems. Even if you  did not find anything, you wont be satisfied. You will try harder to find something, it will consume you. Snooping fuels your existing insecurities. It will make you the person your not or would want to be.

Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
my woman doesn't snoop - she has no reason to because i allow her to answer my phone and respond to incoming messages on my phone. she knows i never hide anything from her - because running around and being shady takes up too much energy and i don't have the concentration to do all that.

mind you we do live on separate continents, but we do share an apartment where she is and it's all good.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I think there is curiosity then there is snooping...

Curiosity takes over 1 in 10 times u will be alone with your partners phone. Its that one time you just read a text or check the logs, just to check whats goin on in your partners life, its not about catching out or suspicion. Its almost just pa**ing time.

Snooping on the other hand is filled with suspicion, its about catching someone out. By the time you get to the snooping point in a relationship, just Know you have problems. Even if you  did not find anything, you wont be satisfied. You will try harder to find something, it will consume you. Snooping fuels your existing insecurities. It will make you the person your not or would want to be.

Okay according to your def I' m curious. But what makes a girl snoop? Is it already existing insecurities or insecurities that "the guy" instilled?

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
ncooo, blaq- thast so cute....

but with me I see the fone as an extention of a person's personal space- why you up in people's fones. if he's comfortable with it, then cool, but i just don't venture those ways

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
blaming someone for "instilling insecurities" is like saying someone made you angry...or a man saying you made me beat you...these arethings we choose then burden other people with