Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

am i overreacting?

Taf1 · 143 · 26640

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
^^^^ You know what in this case I say f*** the constitution and it's f***ed up rights. I move in with some I better know if he's sucking some other heifer for money. I don't care if that bitch has a platinum pussy.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 01:20:12 PM by BALDiLOKS »

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
well if he is, its he's bizness uh-man!

You can f*** the constitution all you want, its ur write...And he can f*** any bitch he wants ( by that i dont mean rape), its he's write!   ;D

For gods sake, just coz you dating and live together, that doesnt mean you have to be on the know about ur partners biz all the time.
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Owam u grand joe?
You're right I don't have to know ALL his business but I think where he's dick goes, is MY business.

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
owam, you're missing the point here. take a married couple - husband comes home early from work and finds wife (who's meant to be at work as well) spit-shining some dudes dick. he moves for divorce - wife then moves to invoke her rights under the constitution as her defence. that's bullshit - she will lose the heffer.

and the same applies for couples living together - the constitution cannot be used as any means of defence.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
jokes aside fellas,
i think the best thing fo dude to do is "talk with her and do what is best for the both of yall" not us!
play all ur cards open, and if she turns out to be RHOSHING it'll come out in the end and ur conscience will be clean.

Just let me know if she is RHOSHING, i might have sum work that she'll like after all. Were shooting the "Get it in the Crack DVD" (JOKES JOKES ;D ;D ;D)

Hope u sort things out man! lord knows relationships can drive a nigga crazy sumtimes!
Do whats best
@cash_sog

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
kinnda agree with owan!!
cause even if u do live with the person they could lie

like nyambs saidd if she mentions a girls name then what's taf gonna say?!?!?

:-X
tcwaka!

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Owam u grand joe?
You're right I don't have to know ALL his business but I think where he's dick goes, is MY business.

well, lets say he wants he's dick to go into ur mouth, since that is ur bizness (where he's dick goes that is) will you handle it?  if not, are you gonna be acting up when some-one else decides to handle it? since you wont.

p.s: dont mean to jack the trend, i just wanna know. compliance will be appreciated.
Its beyond/

Above all!!/

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
kinnda agree with owan!!
cause even if u do live with the person they could lie

like nyambs saidd if she mentions a girls name then what's taf gonna say?!?!?

:-X
tcwaka!

word is birth
Its beyond/

Above all!!/

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
Yo im here was out tryna get my intellect on in that cla**room and sad to say Applied Econometrics made me it's wife... anyway

Thing is we been together about 18 months now, hell i dont even have to mention problems but it was easier b4 coz on campus ue can skip rent and explain so well debt was just mounting up. I hear what everyone is saying and there are a few extra things i neglected to mention that will count for something :
1]My mother adores her and i havent exactly told her half of what goes on coz i just dont want that drama where Mum hates the person im living with, she has enough stress tryna look out for me financially.
2]Her Mother loves me to bits, first guy ever introduced and after 18 months ue know mothers have expectations as well bla bla bla

Now it prolly just sounds GAY but i a**ure ue that makes everything much harder. I think the communication factor counts. BUT im damaged right now... like i said b4 she is evasive i  bring up the issue she goes extra quiet or changes the story or sulks. Now i have push but she has mad repulsion as well so sometimes it dont mix. Believe me people I HAVE TRIED it's been a while. I admit i have made it easy for her to sit around sometimes coz stuff is always there. But yo if there is nothing in the fridge would ue just do nothing about it? So even if i buy for myself whatever i buy automatically becomes OURS... as long as it enters the house... somehow.

i grew up with everything i needed, my folks are not rich they are just hard workers and still struggle but they did that for me and my siblings. We had a limit to everything, even food it was eat as much as ue can coz food is there. They had a budget, stuck to it and taught us that ue need a plan. If i buy $100 worth of food we discuss it and the plan is it lasts 2 weeks so we have everything we need. Her background is different. Dad provides everything and Mum doesnt work, hasnt for years so the whole fam is dependant on one man. At the moment he is providing for 2 families, his own and his wife's sisters coz she dont work either and has 3 kids. They grew up under the 'if its there go all out' typa life. I find that in the end groceries hardly ever last and i know i aint the one who ate it so leaves 1 person right? But thatz not the point, it makes it hard to save or get ahead financially coz i will end up using more than i planned and starving and Uni/work DO NOT get along. She tends to hold on to money far less than i do. If she gets $20 the first thing she thinks about is Nandos or some take out place and im thinking IS THERE MILK IN THE FRIDGE coz $20 aint much but we can get essentials. Ue c the difference in mentality?

Believe it or not i am going through all this, i cant even believe myself...

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
Taf1

No one in his rite mind would lend rent loot to an unemployed broad unless he's tapping that a**, I'm sure there's lots of nice women in your varsity who would appreciate you..
So get your mack on and mail me this broad's digits, she needs sum Taf Luv! ;D

Now ue got jokes LOL

i have to agree with Mel on sources of income... firstly she didnt even ask me if i can do anything to help, i had to ask her for her own situation yet she would rather borrow from someone else and worse still not come clean about it. That helps very little coz now that i dont know where it's from trust issues come up. I dont mind her borrowing from a legit source if that was the only way out. She knows exactly where my $$$ comes from and that much has always been clear and because bills are shared we HAVE TO KNOW where the money comes from and how much not even for planning but just transparency. It's a very important aspect in a relationship

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
Taf1 this really is a tough one... making a**umptions as to where
she got the $$$ won't really do you any good...

BALDiLOKS said it and i fully agree with her,,, the only way to really
sort this out is by talking with her and not be snooping around because
once you snoop around then there will be a breach,,, TRUST...

if the trust element is non-existant in a relationship then i'm afraid
that one way or the other the relationship is approaching its dymize...

try to speak with her mate, you might be surprised, perhaps she has
this boulder that has been the major effect of this and she hasn't been
to take it out....

Communication, by far, is the most noble persuit... she could be walking
all over you or she could be not.... either way, you have to get to the
bottom of this...

i hope your thing works out man because from reading your excerpt, it
is easy to tell that you do love your girlfriend...

@Child,,, don't f*** around and say all sorts of shit,,, freedom of speech
my a**, can't you see that this is some serious shit.... was quite funny though
when i read it but on the real, such behaviour is intolerant,,,

don't resort do dumping just yet
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
i dont wanna sound like a pessimist

but u gotta get outta the relationship-unless u wanna be the breadwinner
cause she's obviosuly looking for a daddy figure!!!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
^^^^ Look speak to her, you'd be surprised what the real story is.
Apart from the money issue though I think you need to evaluated what it is you expect from her. Sounds like the two of you come from 2 totally different school  of thought and both of you need to sit down and talk about it.
Maybe she is expecting you to provide because you're the "man of the house" and that's something you can only sort out by talking.
I think the two of you jus need to lock yourselves in a room and just talk bout everything....
Don't a**ume shit.

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
love is blind, it can take out ur mind

-Eve
Its beyond/

Above all!!/