Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

am i overreacting?

Taf1 · 143 · 26641

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
By the way it's proven that girl tend to gravitate towards men who are most like their fathers. So maybe that's the deal with this relationship.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 02:26:49 PM by BALDiLOKS »

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
@ Dymize - snooping was never my thing. When it comes to that im worried bro, i couldnt care less to hire the PIs from Cheaters or whatever. What i do care about is her honesty and she needs to start showing that she is willing to work, it makes it easier to provide and it's a good character trait that is essential in life coz when kids get in the picture responsibility mounts up. She has to start being RESPONSIBLE for her life, thatz what i really want coz it doesnt only help her but people around her like parents etc

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
so Baldi, you gonna ignore a nigga question, huh?

thats cool. All im saying is, if you would blow the nigga, no shame on that, its the 'in' thing nowadays...dont just keep ur peace, we will a**ume.
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Owam u grand joe?
You're right I don't have to know ALL his business but I think where he's dick goes, is MY business.

well, lets say he wants he's dick to go into ur mouth, since that is ur bizness (where he's dick goes that is) will you handle it?  if not, are you gonna be acting up when some-one else decides to handle it? since you wont.

p.s: dont mean to jack the trend, i just wanna know. compliance will be appreciated.

As I've said before, where his dick goes is MY business not OURS.

:P

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
nuff said, you are so open minded. I wish my girl could agree this easily to suck me...God!!
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
^^^^ Look speak to her, you'd be surprised what the real story is.
Apart from the money issue though I think you need to evaluated what it is you expect from her. Sounds like the two of you come from 2 totally different school  of thought and both of you need to sit down and talk about it.
Maybe she is expecting you to provide because you're the "man of the house" and that's something you can only sort out by talking.
I think the two of you jus need to lock yourselves in a room and just talk bout everything....
Don't a**ume shit.

i agree with everything ue wrote down, just last week i was telling her that it's tough to live but it needs will. Ue have no idea how many times she has said 'she will make a plan' abt it all :D

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
nuff said, you are so open minded. I wish my girl could agree this easily to suck me...God!!

Nigger when did I agree to do that. All I said was it's my business.

p.s You're not getting head, maybe you should speak to your girl and find out where she's gettin her money.  ;)

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Dude, since you seem like you not in love with your girl, so why are you stuck with her?

It's like you doin' it for your and her parents. To be honest, I don't see no love right here. I think you scared to go get your murk on. Like Habbit said, a lot of chicks may be feeling you already.

And ma advice, whenever you think you are foreign somewhere get yourself some local support, cos surely there'ly be plently local supply of anything, anytime. In other words, get a local chick, she's well provided (home, work, or whatever)
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
^^^^ Look speak to her, you'd be surprised what the real story is.
Apart from the money issue though I think you need to evaluated what it is you expect from her. Sounds like the two of you come from 2 totally different school  of thought and both of you need to sit down and talk about it.
Maybe she is expecting you to provide because you're the "man of the house" and that's something you can only sort out by talking.
I think the two of you jus need to lock yourselves in a room and just talk bout everything....
Don't a**ume shit.

i agree with everything ue wrote down, just last week i was telling her that it's tough to live but it needs will. Ue have no idea how many times she has said 'she will make a plan' abt it all :D

Got to give her credit bout one thing though, she made a plan about the rent  ;D  (jokes)

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
 ;D@ Owam, im sorry ur not gettin any head man ;D
No wonder u so negative.
Jus airing ur business all out like that :P
@Baldi, nice one on keepin ur business urs!

lol.
Im jus kiddin peoples.
@Tuf1, i feel u man. Stuff like this is no laughing matter!
i say get off ya a** n AG, n go talk to her now man
@cash_sog

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
...mmm what parents think doesn't factor here....although I do feel you about not wanting your moms to dislike the person you live with. but you need to make it clear to her where you are coming from- like, can't carry on like this- I know that kind of situation when you are in school- in a foreign country- an then having a mouth to feed on a student budget...nah dude. ...ofcourse her parents love you- sh efound a husband...next thing she's pregnant here...look out dude. as a girl I can tell you that there are many girls who go to university not to study, but to find a husband- I have encountered this with mostly indian girls...and our sisters of the x kind...but I digress- from what you describe of her background- it seems she has no intention or even instinct for the value of hard work...shes not going anywhere fast...

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
mostly indian girls...and our sisters of the x kind.

Oy Mel watch it now, I still have that bat in my hand.  >:(

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
dude, i'll say it again...this is something that I have heard people say with their mouths- they just happenned (somehow during ALL my encounters of that kind of shit...and there were many) to be either indian...or of the x-chromosome...no hate babes, I loves yall still.

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
By the way it's proven that girl tend to gravitate towards men who are most like their fathers. So maybe that's the deal with this relationship.

okay is this every girl, or some girls? because if it's every girl then some girls must have had some really f***ed up father units. i am not the most stable f***er out there - oh f*** wait a minute, that means my woman's father unit is a real f***ing a**hole. that explains alot!!!
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

okay is this every girl, or some girls? because if it's every girl then some girls must have had some really f***ed up father units. i am not the most stable f***er out there - oh f*** wait a minute, that means my woman's father unit is a real f***ing a**hole. that explains alot!!!

You can't say all girl but generally. That's why when a girl grows up in  an abusive home they tend to hook up with abusive guys.