• View Profile
f***ing ref c*nts

That not good enough for ya?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
lol at this whole thread.  ;D ;D ;D

Ya'll just had a bad end to the season man, that's all. things will be better next season. Ya'll got some dope players, plus Wenger is one hell of a coach. Give it time boys, give it time.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
i'm not a gooner, but your discussion is interesting. frost, your wish-list of players is impressive but only one thing though - quaresma is making a return to spain, and there is a possible move for benzema as well to spain. both to the marengues (madrid). i think wenger would do well courting nasri and also miguel veloso (just to stick it to fergie). arsenal as a unit ran out of steam - mainly through injuries - at the latter parts of the season. same thing that happened to chelsea last season with the injuries to ballack, carvalho, terry, cole, essien at some point, and cech.

dplanet, i also think that wenger would do himself a favour, a huge one at that, by starting to invest in a couple of big name players. for the sake of the team because sooner or later players like fabregas are going to get tired of waiting around for silverware and head to teams with promise of almost instant success. ade is reportedly being looked at by la porta's men - the lure of the camp nou will be immense. you do know that barca love taking arsenal players.  wenger needs a couple of big names to instil hope and faith in the players - especially his star players.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^^I hear vela finna come back for next season, but if wenger could cop one player I'd want it to be huntelaar from what I've seen the boy appears to be a monster (merengues want him too, sumumabitches) btw when is chelsea gonna get rid of jubba the hut avram

We still gon be ballin on niggas for next season

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
grant does not have any personality - he just sits there like he's shat himself and is too embarra**ed to get up to clean it. arsenal play pretty football but did not have the cover when times got rough. i have to say that fergie as much as i think he's a f***ing useless buyer of players has managed to get that one right this season. he's got cover for his most important positions. i think he learnt from the two consecutive title wins by chelsea where jose was rolling with about 2 squads of internationals.

arsenal will get it right if they buy a star player and a couple who are just about to make it big. wait for euro 2008 to see who the star players are going to be. but i have a slight suspicion that wenger will be looting the french teams during transfer period. chelsea have received 100 million pounds from owner to make purchases - mind you that's usually three or so players when it's chelsea at the door.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
David Villa! I hear we've shown interest in the player. He's also been talking up Arsene Wenger and Gunners' style of play. I like him, he's a goal poacher.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Who are the gunners again?

Are they the team that everone says play beautifull football, but never win anything?

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Who are the gunners again?

Are they the team that everone says play beautifull football, but never win anything?

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

No,,, that must be some different Gunners you're talking about.

Arsenal...

First Division and Premier League_
Winners (13): 1930–31, 1932–33, 1933–34, 1934–35, 1937–38, 1947–48, 1952–53, 1970–71, 1988–89, 1990–91, 1997–98, 2001–02, 2003–04

Runners-up (8): 1925–26, 1931–32, 1972–73, 1998–99, 1999–2000, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2004–05

Second Division_
Runners-up (1): 1903–04

FA Cup
Winners (10): 1929–30, 1935–36, 1949–50, 1970–71, 1978–79, 1992–93, 1997–98, 2001–02, 2002–03, 2004–05
Runners-up (7): 1926–27, 1931–32, 1951–52, 1971–72, 1977–78, 1979–80, 2000–01

League Cup
Winners (2): 1986–87, 1992–93
Runners-up (4): 1967–68, 1968–69, 1987–88, 2006–07

Charity Shields and Community Shields
Winners (12): 1930, 1931, 1933, 1934, 1938, 1948, 1953, 1991 (shared), 1998, 1999, 2002, 2004
Runners-up (7): 1935, 1936, 1979, 1989, 1993, 2003, 2005

UEFA Champions League
Runners-up (1): 2005–06

European Cup Winners' Cup
Winners (1): 1993–94
Runners-up (2): 1979–80, 1994–95

Inter-Cities Fairs Cup
Winners (1): 1969–70

UEFA Cup
Runners-up (1): 1999–2000

UEFA Super Cup
Runners-up (1): 1994

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Poor D. I was joking with you.

But did you notice that all those titles and runners-up titles come from the era when they were still refered to as "boring, boring Arsenal"?

Maybe, just maybe, they're playing too beautiful of a game.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Poor D. I was joking with you.

But did you notice that all those titles and runners-up titles come from the era when they were still refered to as "boring, boring Arsenal"?

Maybe, just maybe, they're playing too beautiful of a game.

hahaha,,, i'm very sensitive about this subject :)

but really,,, i don't think it's the style of play that's wrong, i think we have been unlucky with injuries (and refereeing decisions) so the team has been disrupted. our defence has made too many silly mistakes too (stand up senderos).

I have lived through the boring, boring arsenal period and trust me, i prefer the way we're playing now (even if we're not winning anything at the moment).

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Yeah I do feel sorry for the gunners too, but just because I would rather have thm win the title as opposed to those Man U bastards.

Then again, we're accused of playing ugly, scrappy football, yet I have a feeling we're in with a shout next season. If only Benitez would play Crouchie more. Say what you want about the boy. He delivers when its needed, and I think he will make a good strike partner for Torres.

By the way D. Check your pm's

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo

Then again, we're accused of playing ugly, scrappy football, yet I have a feeling we're in with a shout next season. If only Benitez would play Crouchie more. Say what you want about the boy. He delivers when its needed, and I think he will make a good strike partner for Torres.

Co siggidy Sizzign.

We need to get some wingers. Babel is nice, we need another one of the other side. And our defence is a bit slow. I think we need proper left and right backs.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^^How 'bout killing voronin

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Co siggidy Sizzign.

We need to get some wingers. Babel is nice, we need another one of the other side. And our defence is a bit slow. I think we need proper left and right backs.

Strangely enough, I dont consider Babel a proper wing. He is much more effective down the centre and his crossing leaves a lot to be desired. I'd rather see him playing where Gerrard is now, and have Stevie next to him. That means we'll have to lose one of our holding players or defenders though.

It's a tough call.

Did you notice how we took this gay thread and turned it straight soo quick?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^^ No you did'nt