rob_one · 25 · 4762

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
i got a couple!

5 stars on my left arm!
and a very inspiring one on my left shoulder!
i also got a big mac burger across my chest with the potato chips fallin down my stomach

tjo you love food that's why you own a resturant.Aint tatoos at the softest spots(e.g tummy) thee most painfull? ???
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile
@ cash monna wa tsenwa na?
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
i also got a big mac burger across my chest with the potato chips fallin down my stomach

Please tell me you're joking.

That killed me...a nice ending to my day!
i'd like something on my neck and hands too,,,

(real ghully)But if it wasnt for this 9-5, i would have neck and wrist tats...mmmmmm
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Please tell me you're joking.

That killed me...a nice ending to my day!
i'd like something on my neck and hands too,,,

(real ghully)But if it wasnt for this 9-5, i would have neck and wrist tats...mmmmmm

yeah,,, that's why i want to do it - i'm never going 9-5 again!

Zo

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
i want a dagga leaf on my left butt cheek ;)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 09:12:35 AM by Eva High »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I really hope you are joking.

I've designed one that I wanna get, but I am still looking for an artist who I actually think can pull it off. Its quite a complicated sleeve, with a lot of shading and tiny detail. I'm scared to let anyone do it and then f*** it up. It has lots of faces and little things which mean alot to me, plus some background stuff.

I saw a guy in Durban who is an awesome tat artist, but I was just there for a day, so I couldn't exactly get it done.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I really hope you are joking.

I've designed one that I wanna get, but I am still looking for an artist who I actually think can pull it off. Its quite a complicated sleeve, with a lot of shading and tiny detail. I'm scared to let anyone do it and then f*** it up. It has lots of faces and little things which mean alot to me, plus some background stuff.

I saw a guy in Durban who is an awesome tat artist, but I was just there for a day, so I couldn't exactly get it done.

It's taken me a long time to find anyone down here that I trust to do mine. I finally found a dude that does the sickest, most detailed and precise work i've seen anywhere. It's Cape Town though.

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile
dont have one yet but i know sum dude that duz them a bit xpansive tho
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
going for the mr. cartoon style black and grey tats.

That is exactly what I'm going for.

I designed the thing based on a charcoal drawing that I did a while back, so it naturally just became something like that.

I wish I had the time to actually learn to do it myself and start my own parlor. That way I wouldn;t have to trust someone else with it. Some lady in Bloem wanted to charge me 25 grand for six months training, but when I looked at her shit, I thought that I could do better without any training at all.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 04:51:32 PM by Pyrokinetic Phenomena Sr »

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
1stly - Wild Candy, my dear a tat even a tiny one behind the ear is gonna HURT LIKE f***!!! tats over bone or cartilage are much more painful than over muscle or fatty tissue -fact. the most painful parts to get tatted on are "The River of Pain" = from neck down, thru the space between the collar-bones down stomach to groin. Followed in pain by wrists and ankles and face. The rest aint that bad.
I used to have a Gordean Knot (kinda tribal-ish design based on mythology)) on the back of my left shoulder that extended down the back of that arm ending 3cm above elbow. Was meant to be integrated into a full shoulder and sleeve that i designed with wealz, graf and tat artist skater guy, he is very good. He did the first bit but he left for some further training in San Fran just before we were supposed to do the rest of my sleeve and the new guy he referred me to f***ed it up and it ended up looking like shit so ended up having it removed... all of it... still regret it, cos the 1st piece Wealz did was dope, not to mention the money it cost me.
I designed one of my lil brothers tats for him, the constellation that corresponds to his zodiac sign, scorpio, in stars on his forearm and he designed the tribal/graf flames on his other forearm.
we've now got a half-torso and opposite lower leg design for me that is gonna extend from my jawline to my hip bone on one side of me and a full lower leg ( sometimes called a "greave") because of the extensive back and chest coverage it'll probably require me to sit for like 20 4-6 hour sessions over 2 or 3 months.
Now i just need to find the artist, but it must be done, cos i've done it once and you cant go back once you've been inked.
Seriously i removed my tat like 7 years ago and i still miss it.
But on a real think REAL hard about what you put on you... NEVER go for fashion, it MUST have meaning to you.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.