Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Amakipkip vs Dankie San

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
I was just reading a newspaper where they were interviewing F-Eezy, and we know that he  was endorsed by Amakipkip, and he blamed this for his poor album sales. He says when he walks throuh Kasi niggaz dont notice him coz he in a zip up Bape hoodie, and he feels like those clothes dont represent him or the people he is doin the music for.
So basically he traded his evisus and hoodies and colorful kicks 4 a more kasi look.
Wat do yal think
9 tha Pedigree

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
He done a good move. Ama Kip Kip will never be Kasi.  ;D ;D ;D. But his music is nice, he's got that real hip hop going on with that vernec. He could still rock A1s and dickies, now that's tight for Kasi Rap

Bape is just too much. Maybe that's me
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
He done a good move. Ama Kip Kip will never be Kasi.  ;D ;D ;D. But his music is nice, he's got that real hip hop going on with that vernec. He could still rock A1s and dickies, now that's tight for Kasi Rap

Bape is just too much. Maybe that's me

dawg I agree, even I dont rock Bapes I can imagine how it must be if you look like that in the township
9 tha Pedigree

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
LOL  !!! Niggaz be trying to blame anything and everything for poor sales nowadays. What's next, momma didn't love me?
F-Eezy is my dude,but come on now.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 02:59:41 PM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
uhhh,,, exactly what is Amakipkip?
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Bape>>>>>>>>>>>kasi nonsense

why look like everyone

That not good enough for ya?

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

Its a clothing store in Rosebank that endores Les from jozi, and they also have a t-shirt range
9 tha Pedigree

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile

Its a clothing store in Rosebank that endores Les from jozi, and they also have a t-shirt range

thanks m8
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Yeah everyone dresses the way they like, but Bape is too much, TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  MUUUUUUUUCH PPPPLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAASTic

Hahaha.

And yeah, don't blame clothes for music sales. But make sure your market can notice you. That's all. Imagine outies ekasi, kamerchant smokin izol, do you see any babe around you, NO, but, what do you hear, an F-eezy ft Zulu Boy track, so what's Bape doing here. The track even says it S'phila dangerous. Okay, do you know anyone who lives tough rocking babe. Hahahaha. Come on

Anyway, Hip Hop is also about REPRESENTING. And F-Ezzy came out as repping iKasi. So he better put his money where his mouth is, and that's a good move.

REP WHERE U FROM

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
f-eezy cannot blame the gear, how wud u explain teargas's success on their debut album? they were all baped up n reppin iKasi.
Its more about attitude.
How u dress, not what u dress in
@cash_sog

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^^

real talk the clothes do not maketh the man!

That not good enough for ya?

Habbit

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Yeah everyone dresses the way they like, but Bape is too much, TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  MUUUUUUUUCH PPPPLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAASTic

Hahaha.

And yeah, don't blame clothes for music sales. But make sure your market can notice you. That's all. Imagine outies ekasi, kamerchant smokin izol, do you see any babe around you, NO, but, what do you hear, an F-eezy ft Zulu Boy track, so what's Bape doing here. The track even says it S'phila dangerous. Okay, do you know anyone who lives tough rocking babe. Hahahaha. Come on

Anyway, Hip Hop is also about REPRESENTING. And F-Ezzy came out as repping iKasi. So he better put his money where his mouth is, and that's a good move.

REP WHERE U FROM

Cosign...

Couldn't have said it betta B

PS: F-Eezy is an incredible storyteller, His album was really tight minus those countless njenge punchlines..pity 'bout the sales, but that's currently ever1's problem, is it lack of marketing or poor image? Tough call....

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
f-eezy cannot blame the gear, how wud u explain teargas's success on their debut album? they were all baped up n reppin iKasi.
Its more about attitude.
How u dress, not what u dress in

Hahaha, they blended the gear man. From kasi to what ever. They were even rocking overalls or "ongiyasebenza". The hats and everything.

REP WHER U FROM

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I was just reading a newspaper where they were interviewing F-Eezy, and we know that he  was endorsed by Amakipkip, and he blamed this for his poor album sales. He says when he walks throuh Kasi niggaz dont notice him coz he in a zip up Fape hoodie, and he feels like those clothes dont represent him or the people he is doin the music for.
So basically he traded his evisus and hoodies and colorful kicks 4 a more kasi look.
Wat do yal think

First of all get that straight.

Blaming your gear for your weak sales is like blaming thblack Label for not getting a**.
"These bitches dont think I have enough cash when they see me drinking that, so they wont f*** me"
I've heard that one before and its bullshit, cos I drink Black Label.