Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Erykah is hilarious

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
@ Mr C
who took those pics of you and your boy?

"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
We had a Federation photoshoot over the weekend. Some dude called Brandon from AgentOrange. I kinda messed up the quality of the pictures when i created the animated GIF. The originals are actually pretty good.

Check out their site. http://www.agentorange.co.za

They do logo designs, covers, etc. Plus they work with you on your concept. Cool cats i gotta say.

Planning to do another photo shoot with them soon. More wardrobe, more locations,the works.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 09:58:01 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
^ ^ ^
dope pics! esp with the JHB skyline background!
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
Badu told SOHH she often finds humor in the things people say about her, especially her highly publicized romances with rappers Common and Andre 3000 of OutKast- with whom she has a child.

"I haven't really noticed any backlash with myself," Badu said, "except comical things like I'm a mankiller, or you're not supposed to look Badu directly in the eyes or you gonna be wearing funny pants or shoulder pads or change your raps. I even heard I'm banned from the hip-hop awards [and should] leave our rappers alone.'"

Erykah Badu has some advice for young women in the music business: Start with merchandising, "do some ho shit," and then think about actual music.  It would be funny if it weren't so true.
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
really.. well.. I cant see videos at the plantation.. as Im sure some other people cant...
Hope you didnt catch any carpet burn while you were ROFLMAO!...lol

Are you having a laaaaaurgh © Andy..

lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog