Africasgateway.com

NBA Playoffs 08 Edition

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
granted josh smith is the second highest scorer on the team, behind joe johnson, his FG% is not good, so I'll give you that, but I think defensively he is on point, he averages 3-4 blocks a game, and 6 rebounds a game, i just think that the hawks need to work on they're confidence game on the road that's all, see who they new recruits is over the summer. 

Hip Hop Fan

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-8
    • View Profile

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
granted josh smith is the second highest scorer on the team, behind joe johnson, his FG% is not good, so I'll give you that, but I think defensively he is on point, he averages 3-4 blocks a game, and 6 rebounds a game, i just think that the hawks need to work on they're confidence game on the road that's all, see who they new recruits is over the summer. 

Yeah kid is stud for sure, his Defense is superb...its just when it comes to halfcourt game, it does not take long to figure him out..as an opponent and in the playoffs well coached teams shut you down quick. See philly...right now they need a disposable big, and free up horford to play the four...and run some plays for marvin williams damn it. You are prolly gonna loose, childress....he is free agent right?
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Goddamnit what in the f*** did I just witness This shit is starting to look a little too easy! Are the Hornets this good or are the Spurs that bad? Chris paul just went in on these niggas

[KAYSLAY]DAAAAAAAAMMMMNNNNN[/KAYSLAY]

That not good enough for ya?

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Yeah New Orleans is Tough! I really would like to see them do well, because I like the Hornets in N.O., I love the city, and the Franchise really needs the money, because their attendance at the games is not that good, due to the costs of all the damages from the hurricane, and I'll be damned if the Hornets relocate to Oklahoma City, so with that said, go Chris Paul, do that there!! lookin' good!

As for Josh Childress I would hope he sticks around, he's got some experience, and is good on the steals, but yeah I agree they need to run plays for marvin williams some more, dude hits from outside the perimeter, and hopefully next year they'll play Acie Law some more aswell, i think he's under rated.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Yo Kevin Garnett wasn't playin around, lebron need to step it up!
I hope hornets go all the way, and it hurts to see Kobe get MVP, he ball nasty I just really don't like dude!

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
LeBron James 2 for 18 shooting; 10 yes TEN turnovers... Yet still a close game. I am not convinced Boston.

Kobe is not the most likeable person agreed.
CP3 needs to show em what what in the Western Finals.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
Kobe is the ish... his game is phenomenal!!! people hate on kobe... coz he abnoxious etc...but if u are that good...u got a right to be!! there are far worse characters in the league...eg. DeShawn Stephens...Shaq is a bitch nigga...talks smack about everyteam he leaves....in my opinion Phoenix lost coz of shaq's fat and slow a**....

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
Kobe is the ish... his game is phenomenal!!! people hate on kobe... coz he abnoxious etc...but if u are that good...u got a right to be!! there are far worse characters in the league...eg. DeShawn Stephens...Shaq is a bitch nigga...talks smack about everyteam he leaves....in my opinion Phoenix lost coz of shaq's fat and slow a**....

Shaq can be a bitch nigga all his life but that loss ain't on him, f*** where you watching? you must not have seen how tony parker played that whole series...

I salute kobe's mvp, it was either him or Cp3
BNTS
Listening to

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz

Shaq can be a bitch nigga all his life but that loss ain't on him, f*** where you watching? you must not have seen how tony parker played that whole series...

The fact of the matter is that when phoenix traded shawn marion for Shaq...they wanted to stop Timmy-D.... but in doing so Phoenix lost their Hi-octane Offense... and Defense!!! Shawn marion brought far more to the suns that Shaq...he could hit 3s, block, Hit Js and make incredible a**ists....

Meanwhile Shaquile o'weight... is unable to offer that...and in essense thats what allowed tony parker to run riot... coz if parker penetrated the key...him and amaourie where a half step behind!!!

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
i think there was also a financial interest in that trade off as well, it was a smart move for MIA, A SHAQ will keep you closer to the salary cap, then necessary. but for real, on another topic, anyone watching the San Antonio - Nawlins series? I'm really enjoying this! battle of the point guards! CP3 is holding it DOWN!!! Tony Parker putting up great numbers! this series is far more fun to me, than the Utah - LA or the Cleveland - Boston series. Cleveland is no match, nor is Utah really.

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile

The fact of the matter is that when phoenix traded shawn marion for Shaq...they wanted to stop Timmy-D.... but in doing so Phoenix lost their Hi-octane Offense... and Defense!!! Shawn marion brought far more to the suns that Shaq...he could hit 3s, block, Hit Js and make incredible a**ists....

Meanwhile Shaquile o'weight... is unable to offer that...and in essense thats what allowed tony parker to run riot... coz if parker penetrated the key...him and amaourie where a half step behind!!!

So let me get this straight your perimeter defense being horrid is the fault of the 4 AND 5 SPOT??? c'mon.. and this squad didn't lose because the offense it was fine...they could still put up points

I'm sorry but you are being straight up DISHONEST overrating marion, nicca is NOT a jump shooter, and averaged a whopping .7 more a**ists than shaq.

Get it right no center shoots three and plays around the perimeter and for the record you think the past three times suns were beaten shawn marion was NOT there??? what was gonna make it different this time? not mention marion did not want to be there anyway.

I tell who killed them the coach and nash, the coach for not switching bell to to parker, after parker abusing nash time and again, and for not using their bench(strawberry) for defense. Shaq had his faults indeed but the loss was more on coach and Nash..for not adjusting.
BNTS
Listening to

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Pity. Nash is my boy but I sort of agree with you. Dammit.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs