Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Mugabe and the Chinese have lost thei f***ing minds.

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Western media, eish very suspicious, I been Watchin' all the major news Channels, BBC,CNN and Sky News, they ain't allowed in ZIms, but still report on whats going on there. I find this strange, i scheme they are speculating, biased since they are mor on Morgan's side.
They are concerned coz the arms shipment is done by the Chinese, if it were arms bought from the US, we probably wudn't see that vessel in the news....

Plus Mbeki's always right, ever since he said there isn't a crisis in Zims, I been looking at this whole issue from a different angle. He (Mbeki) was the dude who denied his people the Aids treatment medicine back then, only to be discovered later after being labeled a villain that he was right, the medicine was faulty.
Now am asking myself this question, y didn't he raise the issue of the Zim crisis at the UN meeting held last week, if its really true that there's a crisis in Zims?

I think Mbeki understands the crisis in Zim-like every honest African does-(the real issues in Zim- forgert the media). I think he sees that it doesn't help telling the West about what's going on, cos if he agrees that there are issues the West (Bush) will seek intervention. And as we know, Western intervantion means war  (see what's up in the Middle East). Or maybe, dude is sick of REPORTING TO THE AFRICAN PARLIAMENT - The WEST, cos most of the time African govts report without any hesitation

My 2nd concern, why is it that whenever an African govt. goes overseas they get questions like: What you doing about poverty/crime and etc, What u doing about Zim. Why not ask about development: how can we take it to the next level, how can we make it work for us.
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
I think whatever happens now ZIM is screwed either way. While there might not be a war IN Zim the super powers are definitely engaging in some sort of war FOR Zim.
However you look at it blood will spill. Mugabe is too adamant to let the Europeans take over and the Europeans are not ready have the Chinese take over because then they have the cheap resources.
I'm all for Zim independence but I have a big problem with the way the Asians conduct business. When Zimbabweans were hungry you didn't hear of Chinese militants in Zim giving away food, but the minute they need arms, oh then they can offer some help.
The issue with Zim is that they have resources that the super powers want and need and they're willing to do just about anything for them

Hip Hop Fan

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-8
    • View Profile
Word is Bond, and you can be guaranteed there will be a spill-over effect to the immediate neigbouring countries namely Zambia, South Africa,Botswana and Mozambique. I hope for the best and that this will be resolved!

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
Seriously tho,I maybe wrong here but it seems to me that black South Africans define intellectualism as endorsing everything said or done by Europeans. So to be an intellectual you have to endorse everything Europeans say.

How is it that of all hundreds of black journalists in South Africa, none (at least from reading the press there) seem to think Mbeki's approach is right? In any group of normal intelligent people there is a divergence of ideas. Why is it that all South African Black journalist and intellectuals in South Africans just happen to think just like the BBC, Guardian, etc?

After yo 'independence' a highly influencial Fam from the British Isles bought a major stake in SA newspaper & media... hectic

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
Word is Bond, and you can be guaranteed there will be a spill-over effect to the immediate neigbouring countries namely Zambia, South Africa,Botswana and Mozambique. I hope for the best and that this will be resolved!

U forgot Namibia thurr dun..

triplelife

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
Mugabe is too adamant to let the Europeans take over and the Europeans are not ready have the Chinese take over because then they have the cheap resources.
The chinese aint getting no resources from Zim....they getting they resources from DRC....Well they obviously getting something out of this...but they aint pillaging.

I'm all for Zim independence but I have a big problem with the way the Asians conduct business. When Zimbabweans were hungry you didn't hear of Chinese militants in Zim giving away food, but the minute they need arms, oh then they can offer some help.
Chinese cats donated mad amounts of farming implements, tractors for example for rural development....just too bad there was no fuel. Plus Zim/China ties go way back to the Chimurenga war where they provided training and arms for ZANLA forces.

I'm just sayin.....
Him be nice like reco price/catch a overhand right like I'm Kimbo Slice...

Album Available from Musica, Look & Listen and Reliable Warehouse

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
3 weeks ago i was so expectant, i thought we could really have a NEW ZIMBABWE...

Noe im deflated, truthfully i dont care if Mugabe gets the country but not at the peoples cost. UK has a lot to do with Zim's problems right now but they act righteous like they really do care yet they are tryna play a hand to get white farmers the land back. That is the part i do not agree with. Then to imagine that as much as Bob messed up, they also sabotaged their influence on the economy enough to ensure people got so hungry and tired of the situation that they would definitely vote Mugabe out. It's all a tug of war, Mugabe wants to show everyone that the West are the bad people and the West want to show everyone that Mugabe is the devil.

The hell people in zim don't care much about the politics but they want to live decent lives at least.

Damn

Zim hurts

Hip Hop Fan

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-8
    • View Profile
2 hours ago

China defends Zimbabwe arms shipment headed for Angola

JOHANNESBURG (AFP) — A Chinese ship loaded with arms intended for Zimbabwe was headed to Angola, the agent handling the ship said on Tuesday, as China defended the shipment against international criticism.

"According to the documentation, the next calling port is Angola. This vessel is causing a lot of attention. The information is very sensitive," said Wang Kun Hui, representative of the Cosren shipping agency in Durban.

Asked where exactly in Angola the ship was headed, Wang replied: "Luanda."

The ship, the An Yue Jiang, was carrying three million rounds of a**ault rifle ammunition, 3,000 mortar rounds and 1,500 rocket-propelled grenades, according to its inventory, published by a South African newspaper.

The ship was forced to abandon plans to offload the arms in the South African port of Durban last week after activists won a court case which prevented it from transporting the load overland to the Zimbabwe border.

There were fears that the arms could be used to crack down on protests following parliamentary and presidential elections in Zimbabwe last month, both of which the opposition Movement for Democratic Change (MDC) says it won.

The shipment was also likely to inflame a debate about China's growing diplomatic and economic role in Africa, which has focussed on the country's links with the Sudanese government, accused of human rights abuses in Darfur.

Chinese foreign ministry spokeswoman Jiang Yu on Tuesday defended the shipment, saying she hoped there would be no attempt to "politicise" the arms cargo, although she hinted that China may be forced to take it back.

"This is normal trade in military products between the two countries. The relevant contract was signed last year and has nothing to do with the situation in Zimbabwe," she told reporters in Beijing.

"As Zimbabwe could not receive the cargo as scheduled, China Ocean Shipping Corp had to give up the Durban port and is now considering carrying back this cargo," she said, referring to the state-owned COSCO shipping firm.

Zimbabwe's ruling Zimbabwe African National Union - Patriotic Front (ZANU-PF) party, battling to stay in power after last month's disputed elections, has also defended the regime's right to buy weapons from any legal source.

"It's our sovereign right to defend ourselves, it's our sovereign right to buy weapons from any legitimate source worldwide and we don't need clearance from anyone," Justice Minister Patrick Chinamasa said earlier.

Port authorities in Angola, where President Jose Eduardo dos Santos is a long-time ally of Zimbabwe's veteran leader Robert Mugabe, said on Monday they had not yet received any formal request for authorisation to dock the ship.

Were the weapons to be offloaded in Angola, they would then most likely have to be flown into landlocked Zimbabwe as the countries' common neighbour Zambia is strongly opposed to the arms reaching Harare.

Zambian President Levy Mwanawasa, head of the Southern African Development Community (SADC), which is mediating in the political crisis in Zimbabwe, said he was "glad" that South Africa had refused the shipment.

"The Chinese can play a very useful role in Zimbabwe without the use of arms. We don't want to escalate the situation in Zimbabwe more than what it is," Mwanawasa was quoted as saying by state media on Tuesday.

Human rights lawyers in Namibia, which lies between South Africa and Angola and where the ship could be forced to stop for refuelling, said they would prevent any possible unloading of the arms in Namibian ports.

International trade unions have mounted a campaign to stop the ship from unloading its arms cargo and the Southern Africa Litigation Centre said it was tracking the ship through South Africa's territorial waters.

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
Uncle bob gots to be the most famous nigga out of Africa today
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

Emile YX

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
    • site administrator
Are we really saying that we cant find one Zimbabwean that can tell us the real deal about whats life like in Zim at present. We Africans need to listen to other Africans about whats really happening. Britian fu*#ed Zim up real bad and now wash their damn hands in innocence.

European controlled perspectives is how South Africans go through life. Our news is so spiked with their agenda that its scary how one-sided stories are. Nigerians create their own Nollywood and we have all the resources and cant have more of our own stories on our TV and our own music on our radios. MCs and other artists in South Africa still have kiss a** to get airply in South Africa. In our country they control what we hear. And if you dont think thats affecting our peoples minds, just ask any kid if they know Paris Hilton ... then ask that same kid if they know Steve Biko or Chris Hani ... "It is only a fool that allows his enemy to educate his children" ... We are allowing them to inform us and our youths and then we are shocked when our youths turn on us and support their global agenda.

In their world they can make the next Jesus look like the devil with the control they have over the media. Remember what shit they wrote about Bob marley when he went to perform in Zim for their independence ... they spoke about his hair having so many species of lice and turned people again Rasta ... This is their nature ... Greed will never side with the people, thus people like Biko, Ghandi, Mandela, Jesus, Mohammed, were never promoted popular by their media.

THINK ... Will the devil sing GODs praises ??? Its that same thing with the media the devil owns in South Africa, Zim, CNN, BBC, FOX, CBS, etc ... WE NEED MEDIA BY US FOR US ... THE PEOPLE     

Phill Banxx

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Oh ahahahahaha you STILL here?
    • View Profile
    • Have Plenty Music
Oh the aristocracy has got som major cocks up our throats and a**es on this one, we should all stop speculating on this one and just be the Rothschild meat maggots we all are.Moohahahaha! ;D

There is much more at play here than the rights of some lowly blacks who fought for an effervescent independence from their colonial masters or a couple of farms owned by some hodgepodge f***s.

This is about power and artifact.

Morgan Tsvangasuckawesterndick gets more limelight than fiddy right now and Robert MuHitler tiddles and taddles trying to find a way out this western theatrical election bind he's in. All so that one of these f***s get to head us into the next democra...ahem aristocratic decade of mindless debt slavery, f***ing the earth up for a buck and pointless consumerism. YAY!

Yes, democracy for ALL! Where I get say how f***ed up shit is but can't do anything about it. So everyone gather together let's feast in our hypocrisy and feel bad about the people who suffer and then let's turn around and follow the contortions in western and logical thinking, it's all about Mugabe or Tsvangerai or some unspoken African solidarity...I mean I don't live there so ahh....f*** em.

You really think Zimbabwe's exports are soooo important that this f***up of a situation is broadcast into your homes daily on a near 24/7 basis? WORLDWIDE? You really think this election is more important than the 5'000 kids who died from some shit in Darfur or Somalia yesterday, EVERYDAY? :o

You are all Illuminati serfs, living in a global battlefield of proportions that dwarf your stupid aspirations about so-called democracy or a 'free' world. Open your f***ing eyes, turn off the TV and talk to the people and read their written works.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Well said, except for that bit about the Illuminati. It's the Freemasons. Get it f***ing right. ;D
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Phill Banxx

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Oh ahahahahaha you STILL here?
    • View Profile
    • Have Plenty Music
Well said, except for that bit about the Illuminati. It's the Freemasons. Get it f***ing right. ;D

Agh, Freemason, Bohemian Grove, Children of Abraham, The Circle of the Enlightened, The Royal Family, The Vatican whatever you want to call them, Illuminati is an umbrella term.