Africasgateway.com

last night was somethin else

Taf1 · 28 · 4737

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
So here i am at work (i graft @ a servo BTW) and this 55 Y.O dude, a regular customer walks in and well he pretty much comes in around the same time each night and hangs around for a while and we actually have a chat. It's pretty much very quiet during those hours anyway. As usual i ask him how the weekend was and all that. After all i am paid to be nice to these peoples... Somehow i began to tell him that i had an OK weekend despite some 'issues' with my girlfriend  ;D then suddenly his face changes and says 'Girlfriend?' and im like 'Jaa!'. Then i asked him if everything was cool and he says to me "It's only that i always come in here and spend time with you and i thought maybe you would pick up on it. Did you think i just come here to talk all the time? I didn't think you were... you know... straight. Perhaps it's not your thing, you people(Africans). I hope you don't mind me saying that." I froze. Dead cold. Man left.

Up until now i can't believe a few smiles could lead to this man looking at a nigga in such a way. YUCK. These western countries eish...

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Well, hey, at least its not like my experience. 1998, I'm in New Orleans with my
parents. I've just arrived in the city and the first place my mother wanted to visit
a jewlery store. As soon as we walk in, myself tired from a long journey to N.O.
I started to doze of on the counter. Out of nowhere a flamboyant white gay dude runs over to me and starts to grope me. I just tried to fight him off and asked for a
handshake and it settled.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
LMAO!!! dats freaky, gess u luk lyk one o dose metro dudes!  ;D
spread love in da music

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
@ Rzeed - homie tell me ue got violent >:( >:( >:(

@ Moly - damn, i can't believe that i mean i ... eish me im lost for words. This the first time it's happened, i really DO NOT think im anything close to metro. this is too much for me!

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
ah dude...play it cool. it aint no thing- poor dude was just checking- i mean how are gay people supposed to hook up then? just say, sorry..i'm not gay...and carry on chatting about other shit...

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Up until now i can't believe a few smiles could lead to this man looking at a nigga in such a way.

Post a pic of your smile and let us be the judge of that.  ;D ;D ;D

YUCK. These western countries eish...

And relax he was trying his luck. It's not like he had a gaydar or something at least now he knows and I don't think he'll try something else again.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 01:34:36 PM by BALDiLOKS »

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
So here i am at work (i graft @ a servo BTW) and this 55 Y.O dude, a regular customer walks in and well he pretty much comes in around the same time each night and hangs around for a while and we actually have a chat. It's pretty much very quiet during those hours anyway. As usual i ask him how the weekend was and all that. After all i am paid to be nice to these peoples... Somehow i began to tell him that i had an OK weekend despite some 'issues' with my girlfriend  ;D then suddenly his face changes and says 'Girlfriend?' and im like 'Jaa!'. Then i asked him if everything was cool and he says to me "It's only that i always come in here and spend time with you and i thought maybe you would pick up on it. Did you think i just come here to talk all the time? I didn't think you were... you know... straight. Perhaps it's not your thing, you people(Africans). I hope you don't mind me saying that." I froze. Dead cold. Man left.

Up until now i can't believe a few smiles could lead to this man looking at a nigga in such a way. YUCK. These western countries eish...

It can only be your smile probably that had the old man hopeful. Ni99az, stay away from the lip gloss and pink shirts, tight jeans.lol.

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
EISH thats y i stay away from the normal labello and only use the one for men lmao

Dont worry dude these things happen... guess u just gotta be careful who u smile at..

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
I didn't think you were... you know... straight.quote]

well ma ninj, maybe there's something about that is ...you know....not straight!! ;D
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
its that smile and nod shit you gotta do at a corporate environment. imagine how a black dude would react if you'd that them. all we do is say eita or holla ugrand type of ish. that smile and nod thing is reserved for them white dudes, i was taught to do that at work. i guess its so that i make them feel comfortable around me.

by the way, i LMAO at you Taf1. shit aint funny but HAH HA HA! its one thing being hit on by a gay dude but to be mistaken for one is another. post your that smile bro so we can tell if thats the problem or not.

PS: i hope my comments wont be misinterpreted as homophobic, coz i'm not.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
@ Rzeed - homie tell me ue got violent >:( >:( >:(

I had no choice but to get violent. I couldn't let some batti bwoy come out of
 nowhere and touch me.

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Rearranged LOL im goin thru some trauma shit here and ue can only make it worse... ;Dfine ill post the smile then let's see how it goes, gimme a few to locate the cam

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
we're stil waitn 4 da smile taf... :P
spread love in da music

Taf1

• AG Regular