Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Carlos Alberto Parreira

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
So if this dude's gone then that means Bafana are in serious trouble. The 2010 dream is starting to crumble before we even get to 2010.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
I say well done. It's about time S.A sports officials learned to keep their mouths shut.
And as much as I feel for the men and his wife I don't buy that that was the real reason.

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
@Baldi. Also dont think that's the only reason he left. Either way, we might end up embarrasing ourselves in 2010. Never heard of the host-nation coach resigning so close to the world cup. I hope the other African countries step up otherwise Africa will be left with egg on its face after the showpiece.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Nice one safa way to go

That not good enough for ya?

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
I was actually starting to pay attention to Bafana Bafana and actuali watching their games... So is it confirmed that Parreira is leaving?...

*going to that thread about smacking people with the bat, and is about to swing towards SAFA's direction*

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
And the sad thing is even if they do replace him with someone of his caliber they don't have enough time.
Those dicks have really outdone themselves.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
*waits for jomo to put his hand up..............AGAIN* >:( >:(

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Mark Williams should try his hand at stand up comedy. He may have some hidden talent.
Some people think that coaching the national is a joke as clowns like Mark Williams feels that they can coach the squad ,oh! pleease.

I don't buy this lame "family/wife' health excuse" he is making. Can somebody explain to me why Parreira didn't come with his wife here, I mean we have some of the best medical centres compared to most 3rd worl countries (including Brasil), political stabillity, stable currency, etc??? I mean the guy has a world cup medal,what more does a soccer coach want than that? the hunger is gone.

Way forward,personally i think SAFA has raised the standard in hiring Parreira and anything less will be unacceptable. Louis Phillipe Scolari or Jose Mourhinho are the only two coaches whom I think can take our soccer to the next level. With Scolari’s contract coming to and end after EURO 2008 and Mourinho being unemployed I think these two gentlemen can change our soccer for better.No Ted Dimitru and no Jomo Sono .... please, please, please.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Mark Williams should try his hand at stand up comedy. He may have some hidden talent.
Some people think that coaching the national is a joke as clowns like Mark Williams feels that they can coach the squad ,oh! pleease.

I don't buy this lame "family/wife' health excuse" he is making. Can somebody explain to me why Parreira didn't come with his wife here, I mean we have some of the best medical centres compared to most 3rd worl countries (including Brasil), political stabillity, stable currency, etc??? I mean the guy has a world cup medal,what more does a soccer coach want than that? the hunger is gone.

Way forward,personally i think SAFA has raised the standard in hiring Parreira and anything less will be unacceptable. Louis Phillipe Scolari or Jose Mourhinho are the only two coaches whom I think can take our soccer to the next level. With Scolari’s contract coming to and end after EURO 2008 and Mourinho being unemployed I think these two gentlemen can change our soccer for better.No Ted Dimitru and no Jomo Sono .... please, please, please.

the special one is going to inter

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Gordon Igesund. Jomo should be too busy trying to save his team from relegation. It's going to be late for an international coach to come down here. there is no time to acclimatise, watch every player, etc. so, they should appoint Gordon Igesund.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
We don't have time for a new coach, I think they should just hire the a**istants, they might not be as qualified as some of the other coaches but at least they can pick up where Parreira left off.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
Gordon Igesund. Jomo should be too busy trying to save his team from relegation. It's going to be late for an international coach to come down here. there is no time to acclimatise, watch every player, etc. so, they should appoint Gordon Igesund.

Cosign....

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
We don't have time for a new coach, I think they should just hire the a**istants, they might not be as qualified as some of the other coaches but at least they can pick up where Parreira left off.

Co-sign!!
M Turn