Africasgateway.com

Chelsea Vs Liverpool

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Think we can win at the bridge. It will be a good game. I reckon 2-2 or 2-1 to us next week.

Ahhh,,, nothing like blind loyalty ;)

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
JOHN f***ING ARNE RISSE!!!!!!!!!!!! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????!!!!

hahahahahahaha !!! what a f***en idiot that Risse.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
1 -1
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
It'll be interesting to see what approach Avram Grant will take in the 2nd leg. Chelsea will be happy that they coped at Anfield. Anything can happen but it'll be difficult for Liverpool who wont have their reliable home crowd spurring them on.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
JOHN f***ING ARNE RISSE!!!!!!!!!!!! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????!!!!

hahahahahahaha !!! what a f***en idiot that Risse.

I was driving around in my lolsroyce

That not good enough for ya?

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
I was anticipating a Man U -- Liverpool final in Moscow, but after last nights performance from Liverpool, will have to settle for Chelsea.

@ Frost that lolsroyce, word is Riise is/works as an agent for the car manufacturer
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 10:53:27 AM by E.K.K.S »

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Ferguson

wenger

Grant

rafa

Looks at grant = *DEAD*

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Whats good with ballack these days I recall ballack's long range shooting, and long range pa**ing, being 2nd to none...not so much the case these days I saw glimpses of it yesterday did the injuries f*** him up that badly

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
i swear to god chelsea cannot go on like this - this fat f***ing israeli c*** is the worst manager in the history of the sport. he seems allergic to playing his best players from the word go and then he substitutes the ones doing well. i still think kalou is way too f***ing greedy with the ball and sometimes he thinks he can dribble past dozens of players. chelsea were lucky last night - next match anelka and drogba should start. drogba needs help up front.

will it be a bridge too far for liverpool next week? i hope so. but tonight i believe barca has what it takes to take man united. united have a tendency to not do well against spanish teams. i say barca takes both legs.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I still think we're taking it in the second leg.

I guess Cartman was right though: Ginger kids have no souls.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
i swear to god chelsea cannot go on like this - this fat f***ing israeli c*** is the worst manager in the history of the sport. he seems allergic to playing his best players from the word go and then he substitutes the ones doing well. i still think kalou is way too f***ing greedy with the ball and sometimes he thinks he can dribble past dozens of players. chelsea were lucky last night - next match anelka and drogba should start. drogba needs help up front.

will it be a bridge too far for liverpool next week? i hope so. but tonight i believe barca has what it takes to take man united. united have a tendency to not do well against spanish teams. i say barca takes both legs.

I dont know who greenlighted that shit but I think some of your prolems started when you culled you supply of wingers, chelsea was beasting out wide up and causing problems for many teams, I just cant see that bite anymore