Africasgateway.com

Barc vs Man U

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
ronaldo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh baby why??? i mean free kick in da first min, penalty in da next min, so many damn shots!! wat more cud u want? and barce, samuel e'eto and yaya, wernt dey just hot in da 2nd half.
interestin game if what not dissapointed. have to say, man u was not in top shape and the attack was weak. 64-36 as an average was kinda bad and their defemce was slack at some points. barcelonia did pretty well, though it was a bit of an easy game for them with man u so outta tune. pity all their shots didnt turn into goals, seemed like all da strikers both sides were a bit off yesterday.

0-0, who wud hav thought?
spread love in da music

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
Moly, ue n2 soccer also... hmmm yummy mummy :P :P :P :P :P

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
f*** fergie and manyooo and their negative football.....................I'll weigh in some more when folks start postin

That not good enough for ya?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
it wasn't the greatest game, but i still think man u have the edge going back to OT.

chelsea vs. man u final.

man u to win.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
United ruined the game. what the f*** was that. you got rooney tevez and ronaldo playing, you have em all defending? Props to barca tho, they thoroughly outplayed manU here and they are capable of getting at least a goal in a more open game at Old Trafford, where I will predict they will still dominate ManU in terms of possession.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Beautiful Barca !!!

Nobody pa**es the ball like we do, although @ times it turns into a weakness, like yesterday. Too much pa**ing, no real penetration. MAN U sucked balls.Them f***en English commentators kept saying how Man played well, i was like  ::)

Played well ? Defended well maybe, ya.Didn't play well @ all. I'll give this to Barca. They gonna try to come @ us in the second leg, and hopefully open up a little space for Messi and Eto to do the damn thing.

Still got mad love for MANU though.Still number 2 on my list.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Fell asleep after 2nd half.Ronaldo is really feeling himself >:(
he does a fair few tricks for no reason at all i also noticed. messi just puts in a side step or body feint but ronaldo rips out a quadriple stepover combo, with a 360 then chucks a back flip in there and then he goes around them. its not necessary.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Fell asleep after 2nd half.Ronaldo is really feeling himself >:(
he does a fair few tricks for no reason at all i also noticed. messi just puts in a side step or body feint but ronaldo rips out a quadriple stepover combo, with a 360 then chucks a back flip in there and then he goes around them. its not necessary.

f*** that diving fag, for all his talent I'll never respect him until he man up

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
ronaldo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh baby why??? i mean free kick in da first min, penalty in da next min, so many damn shots!! wat more cud u want? and barce, samuel e'eto and yaya, wernt dey just hot in da 2nd half.
interestin game if what not dissapointed. have to say, man u was not in top shape and the attack was weak. 64-36 as an average was kinda bad and their defemce was slack at some points. barcelonia did pretty well, though it was a bit of an easy game for them with man u so outta tune. pity all their shots didnt turn into goals, seemed like all da strikers both sides were a bit off yesterday.

A female who watches and understands soccer, its such a turn off.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

id prefer that one who loves soccer than a broad who demand that u choose between a soccer match or her,Dayymne.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

id prefer that one who loves soccer than a broad who demand that u choose between a soccer match or her,Dayymne.

So you'd take her to go watch games at a sports bar, while u grabbing some burrrs?. Soccer time shud be "free-time"  tranquility for 90 minutes.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
interesting argument fellas, all I ever wanted was broad that can play Tekken  :'(

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
interesting argument fellas, all I ever wanted was broad that can play Tekken  :'(

I met a lot at college, the combos they pulled on niggaz's like they had number of limbs as an octopus, unbelievable.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
still no luck, I'll even settle for one that plays FIFA(yuck)

B.O.Ywonda about the O.G

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://houseofhiphop.co.za
Back to the thread...

Man U is my team but they sucked last night!! In fact the whole game was pretty disappointing(both teams).
Like D-planet i predict an Arsenal vs Man.U final with Man.U being victorious
Boy I wonder how many bars it takes to put a rapper under