@ EXPLICIT

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
I don't usually listen to radio but as my man and I were driving to I don't remeber where last Friday, We heard your (w)Rap Up on the Fresh Drive show. We really enjoyed it. Ur delivery and content was on point.
Do you do the slot every week?

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
I don't usually listen to radio but as my man and I were driving to I don't remeber where last Friday, We heard your (w)Rap Up on the Fresh Drive show. We really enjoyed it. Ur delivery and content was on point.
Do you do the slot every week?

Thank you thank you thank you Naturelle, For once i get onto ag and its not beef bout something positive.

The Weekly rap up on the fresh Drive is a weekly thing and it will go on for a while! The idea came from the E-Entertainment channel where they have it on celebs and what not, Fresh suggested the idea and we add all kinds of news from political to celeb to just plan stuff that happens on the fresh drive. 

Theres a group on facebook you can join where the weekly rap-up is uploaded and you can listen to it incase you missed it. (The weekly rap up on the fresh drive 5fm), What i was planning is maybe put the rap-ups together on a cd and sell them with all the profit going to a charity of my choice, so be on the look out

B.O.Ywonda about the O.G

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://houseofhiphop.co.za
That's dope son. Make sure you don't get exploited though...but im sure you covered that
Boy I wonder how many bars it takes to put a rapper under