Africasgateway.com

pron Headz

Alcatel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • wa gwan?
    • View Profile
.....its gone....
a ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah! AHa ahh aa a a.....

Zeb

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-15
  • Zeb
    • View Profile
    • African Monopoly

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
what do you mean its gone...?

Im at the orifice right now..cant peep it.
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile

FURPIE??? ??? tell the bitch to shave....
Yes all that Pyro

Just out of curiosity: How did this shaving tradition start (especially in the african community)? When growing up, girls couldn't wait to start growing some down there, this days its all about mowing the lawn!

youve raised a valid point. ive also often wondered where this came from. what happened. is there some kind of reason that gave birth to this moment or what. i dont know maybe the ladies can enlighten me. is this just for appearance purposes/more user friendly - and is that for us or for dudes or...

its just that ive also wondered.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^^ you will shave rhozie for I decree it

That not good enough for ya?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

FURPIE??? ??? tell the bitch to shave....
Yes all that Pyro

Just out of curiosity: How did this shaving tradition start (especially in the african community)? When growing up, girls couldn't wait to start growing some down there, this days its all about mowing the lawn!

youve raised a valid point. ive also often wondered where this came from. what happened. is there some kind of reason that gave birth to this moment or what. i dont know maybe the ladies can enlighten me. is this just for appearance purposes/more user friendly - and is that for us or for dudes or...

its just that ive also wondered.

A bit of both and it's for both parties. It's a a bit more comforting for the girl to know that when he's down there it's clean. When it comes to the vj there's so much comfort in cleanliness and hair just doesn't add to the comfort.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
- THE KINGDOM OF THE BEDROOM -

decreeing me? youre decreeing me? young man who do you think youre talking to hmmm? what you need to do is return to perving the young ladies as youve been doing and not worry yourself about whats mine. didnt they tell you about women in consultation. you must never * proceeds to smack him x 5 for his insolence, like he were her own son, daring to interrupt grown folk conversation * psshh. decreeing me. chuckle.

now balds. taking away the obvious now very aesthetic appeal of the said shaving (it be the times, it be the times), not trimming, shaving off - would you not then consider that dudes need to shave too then? or is their hair considered minimal already? or is that sexy? considering that dudes feel this way for pleasure purposes, why does male pubic hair not bother women then, for our pleasure purposes, maybe not for functionality but in terms of the comfort then aswell? do you know why i ask. because this seems to be the standard now. just with readin on AG its become such an issue now. and no one ever explains to young girls exactly why they are and need to be shaving. no one ever says anything. and yet everyone is doing it. this is a norm now. and it certainly looks good no doubt. but there was a time when it wasnt really, the norm. and the objections werent as strong - or is it just a case of hallelujah finally they get it.

its just that in the spaces of difference, other people who might not necessarily feel as strongly as others get called names.

coz then maybe as it turns out it may be that there are some guys who actually like womens hair...
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Sondeza damn its gone Mofos its gone.Wheres the Photo section where u peep photos u know the photoz of.....Its been a while since i logged there.Help is needed chaps.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
*proceeds to shave balls*

Id say were just about even ladies

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I think the time you're referring  to was when girl who accepted cunilingus from a guy were deemed lose. So it didn't matter that it was shaved/trimmed off or not because guys weren't there to satisfy any one else but themselves.
Admittedly we've evolved (some more than others) and we're experimenting, and part of that process is sticking things in places we could've never imagined and using parts of our bodies we could never imagine, so I guess it comes with this evolution.
As for guys shaving, I think we haven't reached that part of evolution just yet, some yes but most NO. And lets be honest, males don't have hair on their penises, around yes so it's easily avoidable.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
And lets not forget that guys are sissys. Can you imagine ANY guy actually going through the pain of waxing their balls at least once every month FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES. I didn't think so.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
whoa hold on there lady no one said anything bout waxing

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
whoa hold on there lady no one said anything bout waxing

See what I mean. The more things change, the more they stay the same.