Africasgateway.com

Crooked I without a question...

oints · 5 · 1231

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
yo i remember when i read a post here not so long ago that spoke about this dude Crooked I...cats were like he murders frees, kills beats and alla tht. had to hear what the rawkus was all about, downloaded sum o dudes frees (them weekly shits)...he murders them word is bond ruthless innovation.

but i have to say; the idea, although packaged as frees dropped on the weekly sounds more like a mixtape....Game did it, Papoose been doin it and a buncha other folks been on it for quite some time. i want ot hear his album..

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

but i have to say; the idea, although packaged as frees dropped on the weekly sounds more like a mixtape....Game did it, Papoose been doin it and a buncha other folks been on it for quite some time. i want ot hear his album..

of all the other cats u mentioned, duke is the best to ever do that type of shit. Been bumping crooked since '04, and have neva heard any album of his, if he got one.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
word is....his official debut mite be dropping this year....but BISHOP motherf***ing LAMONT's  project is one im so waiting for!! his last 3 mixtapes hav all been fiyah...And with a rumoured producer lineup that includes: JAKE ONE, MADLIB, DRE, PETE ROCK, BLACK MILK, FOCUS, DJ KHALIL, NOTTZ, etc.. for his debut LP....u just cant go wrong!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 11:09:32 PM by Myth »
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
@ myth, tell me your pullin my chain black, Lamont is droppin a debut?...now thats sumin worth waitin for...hes killah on em shits...goodlook for the diams. ;)