Inca · 21 · 7084

Inca

• Bow or Banish.....your choice.
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • LUZKANONZ is on the rise....
    • View Profile
The one, the hot thang and a broken down PC: by Inca

Yo it’s your boy Inca once again…this time on some sentimental shit.
Let me break it down for ya’ll….i got me a shawdy I’ve been kicking it with, we ayt..

But now I recently hooked up with this hot thang…she knows bout tha one im with…she into hip hop, shawdy is down to earth, Gods perfect creation for any nigga with soul and hip hop as a lifestyle...

She invited me over to her crib to fix her computer recently (I was sprung a few weeks before the invitation)…but shawdy made a nigga believe she wanted nothin’ beyond a friendship…so I went to her crib with no ulterior motives (didn’t bring rubbers) hence I dig her n she a virgin (you know you gatta be patient with ‘em) ;)..

But yo…30min into ma hustle and tustle with her broken down PC…she started kinda  flinging hints that contradicted her “friendship only” statement…1 thing led to another and *snap*….jus like that shawdy told me that she has a confession..  :o
nigga say what? … she got my immediate attention…”im all ears”, I said…then it started….”remember when I said I only want you as a friend?”, she said…im like “yea…so what’s good  shawdy, what’s really good?”…she come out with it…”I was lyin’”…she said…by then a nigga could cut the tension with a f***en samurai sword…..she said it was because of ma gal (but she didn’t giv a damn nomore)….then we started kissing and shit :-*….i asked her in the middle of a heated awkward moment of pa**ion “is this gonna go any further?” ???….then shawdy asked if I came prepared….i was like “nah I didn’t think shit would go down”…she looked at me with a rea**ured look of trust and said “this is the level we gona reach for now”…I didn’t wory much bout it (I realy dig this gal)….

A few days later we tite lyk that….she wanted to pay a nigga a visit 8) (but that’s a story for another day)… then today….she tells me she wants to be “strictly friends”….nigga say what??.....keep in mind that all this took place within a space of a week…she now feels like im using her as substitute for ma gal…(I thot we settled that bit of the saga) :-\….to my shock I tell her “nah baby you cant do me like that” :o…then she tells me that she scared cos now she realy into me (ma gal and shit)… ???
Then told me she gatta go “ill call you later” she said….then hung up the phone. :'(

Damn…I don wanna let her go….   

uttermost dopeness is default....

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
we ayt...

Gods perfect creation for any nigga with soul and hip hop as a lifestyle...

nigga say what? …

”im all ears”,

“yea…so what’s good  shawdy, what’s really good...

i was like “nah I didn’t think shit would go down...

nigga say what...

“nah baby you cant do me like that”

If that is how you actually spoke in real life, I fully understand why she doesn't want it to go further.

She probably thinks you think you're in some movie.

Habbit

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
    • View Profile
^^^^^ROFLMAO!!!!! BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

pYRO..u kill me man

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I mite have to get collin powell involved

That not good enough for ya?

Inca

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
we ayt...

Gods perfect creation for any nigga with soul and hip hop as a lifestyle...

nigga say what? …

”im all ears”,

“yea…so what’s good  shawdy, what’s really good...

i was like “nah I didn’t think shit would go down...

nigga say what...

“nah baby you cant do me like that”

If that is how you actually spoke in real life, I fully understand why she doesn't want it to go further.

She probably thinks you think you're in some movie.

Yea thas cute….im glad you really analysed it… now back to the matter in hand…tell me expert guy…how does a nigga (wait…that mite offend you, let me rephrase:) how does a bratha go about this tite situation? ….you had answers for all the irrelevant info, now tackle a profound question….hala back

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
I mite have to get collin powell involved

I think Collin needs to intervene
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

B.O.Ywonda about the O.G

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://houseofhiphop.co.za
The one, the hot thang and a broken down PC: by Inca

Yo it’s your boy Inca once again…this time on some sentimental shit.
Let me break it down for ya’ll….i got me a shawdy I’ve been kicking it with, we ayt..

But now I recently hooked up with this hot thang…she knows bout tha one im with…she into hip hop, shawdy is down to earth, Gods perfect creation for any nigga with soul and hip hop as a lifestyle...

She invited me over to her crib to fix her computer recently (I was sprung a few weeks before the invitation)…but shawdy made a nigga believe she wanted nothin’ beyond a friendship…so I went to her crib with no ulterior motives (didn’t bring rubbers) hence I dig her n she a virgin (you know you gatta be patient with ‘em) ;)..

But yo…30min into ma hustle and tustle with her broken down PC…she started kinda  flinging hints that contradicted her “friendship only” statement…1 thing led to another and *snap*….jus like that shawdy told me that she has a confession..  :o
nigga say what? … she got my immediate attention…”im all ears”, I said…then it started….”remember when I said I only want you as a friend?”, she said…im like “yea…so what’s good  shawdy, what’s really good?”…she come out with it…”I was lyin’”…she said…by then a nigga could cut the tension with a f***en samurai sword…..she said it was because of ma gal (but she didn’t giv a damn nomore)….then we started kissing and shit :-*….i asked her in the middle of a heated awkward moment of pa**ion “is this gonna go any further?” ???….then shawdy asked if I came prepared….i was like “nah I didn’t think shit would go down”…she looked at me with a rea**ured look of trust and said “this is the level we gona reach for now”…I didn’t wory much bout it (I realy dig this gal)….

A few days later we tite lyk that….she wanted to pay a nigga a visit 8) (but that’s a story for another day)… then today….she tells me she wants to be “strictly friends”….nigga say what??.....keep in mind that all this took place within a space of a week…she now feels like im using her as substitute for ma gal…(I thot we settled that bit of the saga) :-\….to my shock I tell her “nah baby you cant do me like that” :o…then she tells me that she scared cos now she realy into me (ma gal and shit)… ???
Then told me she gatta go “ill call you later” she said….then hung up the phone. :'(

Damn…I don wanna let her go….   

Sounds like something out the boondocks:Grandad and that super kung-fu wolf b#$ch...

Why not be true to yourself.Are you still into your girl or you tired of that? If you are then let her go and do your thing with Ms Confused there...
Boy I wonder how many bars it takes to put a rapper under

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
INCA: from a womans perspective (use it dont use it- i dont know her)...go over to her house tonight, prepared! and be in control of the situation!! she just doesn't want to come off as easy! but she wants you anyways...playing hard2get is considered as 'cute' to some! goodluck!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 02:31:38 PM by Enis21 »
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
INCA: from a womans perspective (use it dont use it- i dont know her)...go over to her house tonight, prepared! and be in control of the situation!! she just doesn't want to come off as easy! but she wants you anyways...playing hard2get is considered as 'cute' to some! goodluck!

Shame on you Enis nc nc nc giving out trade secrets like that... You should be ashamed of yourself.

Inca

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

@Enis21...Good lookin out gal ;)...i'll be prepared...

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
Shame on you Enis nc nc nc giving out trade secrets like that... You should be ashamed of yourself.
[/quote]
LOL! i hear u girl! i just figured that we all need some lurving! and we know how "deadly" (LOL) sexual frustration can be.  :)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 03:07:13 PM by Enis21 »
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

Inca

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Rhoze is that you

@ inca

err..are you perhaps in a similor predicament?
@The almighty Frost

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

LOL! i hear u girl! i just figured that we all need some lurving! and we know how "deadly" (LOL) sexual frustration can be.  :)

No I don't would you care to elaborate....
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 03:12:23 PM by BALDiLOKS »