Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Mzansi politics and the media or is it the money??

TOIVO · 1 · 1266

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile

ANC

They are disbanding the scorpions unit because they want to centralise all the powers and have the parliament control everything, (that is just the tip of the iceberg by the way) and then they are doing it, as well to protect the ANC members from being exposed because we all know that 6 of the ANC high ranking officials are under investigation for various acts of crime, with fraud in the frontline of the accusations. I think it’s a good move that was pulled by that man “mr nobody” who decided to tackle them in court, and he is now being supported by the opposing party’s.

http://The circus that is the SABC
Group chief CEO, Advocate Dali Mpofu took an unprecedented step and suspended the head of news, comrade snuk fish…. And then a day later the clowns decided to suspend dali, I mean do they have to make it this obvious, as if its not enaf that we know already know that they are politically driven, well anc driven.   And bare in mind that this was in the middle of INPUT…cudnt they wait for the visitors to go home?? Did they have to do it while the world was  focusing on them?… And those in the know say the reason for getting rid of dali is the fact that he is on the zuma camp. Wow.. And now dali has taken the matter to court and he is saying that the women who has been appointed to be the acting CEO doesn’t have the necessary credentials to be in that position. Sigh…

Alex Diepsloot ethnic cleansing.
Well not gonna say much about xenophobic attacks  coz mos eribody got an opinion when it comes to that, but im not pleased about the crimes against humanity. But what I know for a fact is that S, A is headed for an explosion, we all know that the violence against the foreigners has been going on for a while, we all know about the Somali attacks in  fish hoek in the informal settlement called masiphumelele, we know about the attacks on  Somalis in p.e Motherwell… the list is endless. The mayhem that has taken place in Soweto,  I think its just a calm before the storm, there will be copy cats of course everywhere and then shit is really gonna hit the fan. Watch this space… we are headed for a disaster, Xenophobic attacks have been growing in ferocity and frequency. What bothers me is that South Africans who are staying abroad are going to be affected by this because they are also foreigners elsewhere and maybe the citizens of those different countries where they are residing might just decided to return the favour… and attack their a**es.

Ginwala commission
They call it the “inquiry into pikoli’s fitness to hold office” why now?? Well Its pretty clear that pikoli over stepped his boundaries by issuing a warrant of arrest for Jackie Selebi, well he thought he was doing his job, but ofcoz tboz was not happy with that.  Jackie will be fondly remembered as the police commissioner who was indirectly involved with Brett Kable, but that’s besides the point, now the so called Ginwala commission is supposedly transparent and independent.. my a** I say, do they think that we forgotten already that frene ginwala was on tboz’s payrole as the madam speaker of parliament.
the was a letter that was written by our own MR President, tboz to me, that was addressed to Jackie Selebi, now all of a sudden the public and transparent commission is so not transparent anymore,, madam speaker decided not to publicise the letter. And a couple  of  days later she turns around and says the letter now can be made public, who are they trying to fool?? Ofcoz they have chopped and changed it to suit them and then they want to feed us that shit ???

The bread price fixing…
Take another look at a loaf of bread, its serious business my broer. The bread       industry has a turnover of Hundreds of billions of rands per annum and they still steal from the poor, I think that the R99m that they were fined for fixing the bread price is nothing… its only 10 per cent of their annual turn over.  What’s with South Africans and fixing shit anyway? If its not match fixing, its bread fixing, as if that’s not enough then theres the kak show on etv called its lets fix.. Anyway…

Msholozi..
Again no opinions on him becoming the country’s next president..
But did u check last nite on the news, he was rocking some academic gear on sum chancellor of the University of Zululand, ok I know that being a chancellor its an honour and blazey.. but damn a man with standard three gets to sit in a chair so high in education matters.. u just have to love mzansi… yhooo :o :o

The interest rates…
We know that whenever TITO is gonna appear on tv its bad news for the tax payers and we also know that everytime he  is on tv he is two or more sizes bigger than the previous time we saw  him on tv.  ABOHLOHLESAKHE….

ESKOM…
They said they were done with load shedding, and we all thought wow what a relief, then again they come back and tell us that there are possible unscheduled blackouts on the way.  I understand that the electricity consumption has gone up coz its winter and we are all getting cold and blazey. But why do they (eskom) carry on with providing electricity to the southern African  countries if they cant even handle S.A. it beats me.. Anybody wanna put me on the green light??
Ooh as if that is not enough now they tell us that the price of electricity is going up by 53%....

So my fellow AG_ians.. what do u make of the current status quo in south Africa..
I say we are headed for a civil war and in every war there are always casualties and in this instance the taxpayers are the evident suffers.  I mean the tom, dick’s, xolanis and amanda’s of s.a.
Anybody feel me??
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....