• REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
i guess its always better than shooting the woman... :-\ but givin out all that personal info is gon bring out the freaks, sum1 is gon call her better yet even go see her...

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
OMG the heading is too funny! adulterous lying cheating b!tch whore- thats wrong!
now that i look at her again, she definitely has that cheater steez! LOL
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
I think that was very childish for him to post all that sht on the net, wtf is wrong with this dude...who'd wana date him now? :-\ he a stupid dumba**
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
who'd wana date him now?
i feel u on that point! but maybe he was hurt and just needed to vent! he'll definitely regret it! but as Oints said...thats a lot better than resorting to violence

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I think that was very childish for him to post all that sht on the net, wtf is wrong with this dude...who'd wana date him now? :-\ he a stupid dumba**

feel u black, but js outta curiosity, hav u ever been f*cked over by a woman? cos we all react differently to catching your wife, grrlfrend beding another man...i know of a dude who ws so angry he posted all the home prono flicks they did together with his grrlfrend on youtube after he dated her for 4years only to hear thorugh the grapevine she got married to another man...shoot, he wsnt even invited...

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@ Oints how would he be invited? im not even surprised!
but men are not the only ones who react badly to these types of situations! i've reacted real bad (and feel bad about it to this day)
*Remembers Angela Ba**et from Waiting to Exhale!*
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 10:14:40 AM by Enis21 »

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
@ Enis21...oh man!! WTExhale ws sumol scary ish...yep, even women bug out, in fact sumin tells me the the ladies would have done one better than jus put dude on ebay...ladies, were u @??

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog

feel u black, but js outta curiosity, hav u ever been f*cked over by a woman? cos we all react differently to catching your wife, grrlfrend beding another man...i know of a dude who ws so angry he posted all the home prono flicks they did together with his grrlfrend on youtube after he dated her for 4years only to hear thorugh the grapevine she got married to another man...shoot, he wsnt even invited...

im a woman, and not a lesbo either ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

so your a woman...and the cookie crumbles, no wonder you see him as a sleezebag, try takin an objective look at what he did, hes mad...

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
i think that because women are generalised as soft and tame (which some are), when they do some bizarre stuff men make a whooha outta it! Even if its something as small as a Vuur Warmer Klap! (LOL) they act surprised! i've seen my (uppity) girl break a gla** bottle over her nyuggahs head! SMH  

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog

so your a woman...and the cookie crumbles, no wonder you see him as a sleezebag, try takin an objective look at what he did, hes mad...

I still think he's a dumba**, thats my objective ansa...if a woman did that to a man, she'd be a dumba** too

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

I still think he's a dumba**, thats my objective ansa...if a woman did that to a man, she'd be a dumba** too

Co sign! this chick is nothing to write home bout! so i wouldnt even tap her if she paid me!

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
You know the deal, one man's meat...

I see no difference in bricking the windscreen or graffiti on the car type, emotions make you do some weird things. This by far will not undo anything but sometimes it's worth just doing that really seemingly silly thing just to feel better about it all.

HEALING is what they call it...