Africasgateway.com

Sprite EMCEE Africa

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
yo thanks for dem links!! you killin it with that Nigerian thread! anyone got that words and snazz joint yet? is the cd out or was it just a video ordeal? and what's up with the emcee africa anthem, with modenine, snazz, j-town, professor jay and so on? anyone got links to the tracks? or the snazz/words video yet?

bjpumpindogg

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
the emcee africa anthem is wack....channel o should get more battle emcees for the 2009 edition ,,...more rap battles should be held regularly...and we expect them to post all the battle links in their website or release cds in nigeria,...am nigerian and i dont like the way they were baised in the final.   channel o should include more countries like 24 or 16 and get a better stage ...........the nigerian cat shoulda won snazz but i think they gave him cos he was from rsa.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
whateva dude, me and snazz been cool for a minute, I've known him for a hot second, probably round 10 years now, as far as the competition goes i'm happy he won, I dig most of modenine's stuff that I heard and am down with Nigeria, i used to live there and am cool with Ade from BANTU based out of Germany, (they had a song with modenine on the Lagos Story Plenty Compilation), I never heard of Teeto and don't think that I recall the battle, and don't really care, as for talking all this smack bout SA rap shxt, Snaz and them been on that next shxt, that AV shxt, back when Weep Not Child was all I recall Nigeria to have to offer, Terry the Rapman is ok, just ok, 6 Foot +  as well, Modenine so far is the only one I would say got some lyrics, SA got plenty of spitkickers for that A$$!! So calm it down over there with your laughing at your own jokes crap! peace

glakto

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Y0 manz we gta start having m0re sh0ws embracin da art of freestyle battln in hip hop..Mayb dat will sh0w sum kats dat u dnt jus wake up wit s0ftware n a mic n then ur an emcee! Peace
HE MORE EMOTION I PUT INTO IT THE HARDER I ROCK