Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Official EURO 2008 Thread of "hey where's england"

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
damn who's that dreadlocked mofo frm France he plays like Moron Shongwe of black leopards ?.....Ribery is surrounde by morons except 4 Henry n Malouda.. realtalk.com Deacon van der Frost i see u  ..lovin that total football they even mo entertaining than Brazil !but their game relies heavily on counters wonder how they'll take it wen they meet Spain or Portugal    till then enjoy watching yo favorite teams gettin Sneijered Real Madrid what !
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
damn who's that dreadlocked mofo frm France he plays like Moron Shongwe of black leopards ?.....Ribery is surrounde by morons except 4 Henry n Malouda.. lovin that total football they even mo entertaining than Brazil !but their game relies heavily on counters wonder how they'll take it wen they meet Spain or Portugal     till then enjoy watching yo favorite teams gettin Sneijered Real Madrid what !

Dude,i just wanna shake yo hand man! u just took words out my mouth.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
france dissapointed me man... that dreadlocked dude did f***all they should have brought on trezeguet or better yet that kid nasri maybe he woulda made a diiference...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I watched the game between Austria Vs Germans.
What is up with Austrians Beefing with Germans?,They kicked the hell out them Germans with all them fly kicks,Austrians got like 7 yellow cards.Even the Coaches were exchanging words as a result they both got red cards.Great goal by Ballack but they need to sort out their leaking midfield asap.Austrians played better.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
^^^ It goes back to world war II, i.e they beef... True, the Austrians played a better game but what counts is the goals, the point is to out score the other team..

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
I watched the game between Austria Vs Germans.
What is up with Austrians Beefing with Germans?,They kicked the hell out them Germans with all them fly kicks,Austrians got like 7 yellow cards.Even the Coaches were exchanging words as a result they both got red cards.Great goal by Ballack but they need to sort out their leaking midfield asap.Austrians played better.

history dawg!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
france dissapointed me man... that dreadlocked dude did f***all they should have brought on trezeguet or better yet that kid nasri maybe he woulda made a diiference...

1 simple reason really

DOMENECH IS A c*** OF A MAN!!!!!!!

That not good enough for ya?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Germany always kicking Austria's a**. That's were the beef comes from. Think the Austrian's haven't beaten Germany in like 16 years or some ridiculous number like that. LOL !!!

It's gonna be an interesting world cup in 2010.Right now,all the powerhouses don't seem to be doing that well.Brazil and Argentina got they a**es kicked. The playing field is slowly being leveled out.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
am the happiest man after that statement by Mr C and yal shud be 2
what that means is that in da next century or so we actualy stand a chance of beating the livin daylites out of Nigeria

aint tht sum ;D ish  ;D

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
^^^ It goes back to world war II, i.e they beef...

What are you talking about? Germany and Austria have been down with each other, since Austria's split from the Austro-Hungarian Empire, Germany is like Austria's bigger brother, the two countries share the same Media, TV stations and all, Austria was down with the NSDAP in WWII, the countries who still carry a bit of a grudge would be, the dutch, the czechs, the polaks, the danes, the french, the swiss, not the austrians, the reason they have been fouling every one they've opposed so hard is because they SUCK!!! simple as that, Austria is ranked LAST in all of Europe, the only reason they in the tourney is because they the host, shit Hitler was austrian, so I think history has little to do with it, football history more so.... all the bullshit aside,

WHO'S YOUR MONEY ON?? Romania, Italy or France?

I put my money on Italy, not that I particularly like 'em, just I think they'll advance.

ORANGE GANG!! CLICK! CLICK! BANG! BANG!

jiggy china

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
    • View Profile
wouldnt it be a bitch if holland threw thier game against romania? the world champions and thier runner's up would get to play the euro 2008 final... on PS3
YOU HUSLIN BACKWARDS IF U CHASIN A BITCH
STUPID, CHASE THE PAPER THEY COME WITH THE SHIT!

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
YESSIR!! with 9 of the starters on the bench! it should have been 3-0 Arjen should have made that goal, Sweden or Russia don't really matter to me, we'll see spain or italy in the Semi-Final. Anyone heard about Ribery's status?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Italy did not impress me at all. They struggled even against a 10-man France.

Talk about bad luck for the French though. Ribery, Abidal, then Henry. Damnn.

Mr Va Va Voom needs to put a bit more wizardry in his game for the new season. He's always well marked even @ Barca.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile