Men & Toys

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I have nothing against brown love.

Quite a few chicks I’ve been with have insisted on it and being thenice guy I am, I obliged. Quick anatomical fact.
There are millions of nerve endings around the anal area, this causes sensations quite similar to when stimulating the are around a woman’s vaginal opening, sometimes even more intense.

I know some ladies who have multiple orgasms simply from a finger over there, but these same chicks can’t have orgasms from vaginal penetration, without clitoral stimulation as well, so judge for yourselves.

As for it being gay, I don’t agree. I just never could be turned on by another dude. Its like watching a rock. Also couldn’t get into a threesome with another guy, cos another erect penis so close to me is just scary and gay. My boy and I did tagteam a chick once, but we made sure that there is a discreet distance between us at all times, and when she did ask for some DP, we refused. The thought of our swords crossing was just too much to bear. I would also never allow anything into my own a**, cos I just don’t roll like that. Some chicks have tried and it always ends in someone getting headbutted.

The whole gay thing is just silly. It’s a woman, not a guy, so it doesn’t count as gay. If “a** is a**” as you say, why don’t you get turned on by guys with fat a**es?

The only disturbing thing about this thread is the fact that Cash thought of me, when he thought about anal penetration. Why did you have to mention my name, you Crackwhore fruitcake?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
My boy and I did tagteam a chick once,

I'm so scared to ask what that is... What is it?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
I have nothing against brown love.

Quite a few chicks I’ve been with have insisted on it and being thenice guy I am, I obliged. Quick anatomical fact.
There are millions of nerve endings around the anal area, this causes sensations quite similar to when stimulating the are around a woman’s vaginal opening, sometimes even more intense.

I know some ladies who have multiple orgasms simply from a finger over there, but these same chicks can’t have orgasms from vaginal penetration, without clitoral stimulation as well, so judge for yourselves.

As for it being gay, I don’t agree. I just never could be turned on by another dude. Its like watching a rock. Also couldn’t get into a threesome with another guy, cos another erect penis so close to me is just scary and gay. My boy and I did tagteam a chick once, but we made sure that there is a discreet distance between us at all times, and when she did ask for some DP, we refused. The thought of our swords crossing was just too much to bear. I would also never allow anything into my own a**, cos I just don’t roll like that. Some chicks have tried and it always ends in someone getting headbutted.

The whole gay thing is just silly. It’s a woman, not a guy, so it doesn’t count as gay. If “a** is a**” as you say, why don’t you get turned on by guys with fat a**es?
The only disturbing thing about this thread is the fact that Cash thought of me, when he thought about anal penetration. Why did you have to mention my name, you Crackwhore fruitcake?

the turning on is the idea of a wet pussy and ur dick in it and how it feels. now if ur turned on by the idea of an a**hole then if they blinfolded you and asked u to stick it up somehwere u wudnt know whether its a dudes a** or a womans would you?? are there any bi guys up in here that can tell us whether they dont feel the same?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
^^^^ WTF, U r too cuirous aren't u? Unfortunately there seems to be no one who can give u the answers u want. If u want somethin' done u gotta do it yourself....

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile

this is true!
there are hardly any nerve endings within the vagina/ vaginal walls
90% of the nerve ending are on the clit!
thats why its harder for women to climax from vaginal penetration

women need to take time out and explore themselves
thats why the phallic dildo isn't always best (except if you a lesbian)
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

this is true!
there are hardly any nerve endings within the vagina/ vaginal walls
90% of the nerve ending are on the clit!
thats why its harder for women to climax from vaginal penetration

women need to take time out and explore themselves
thats why the phallic dildo isn't always best (except if you a lesbian)

Lesbians shouldn't be allowed to use dildos, they've made their choice.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
lol.@ pyro. i was jus playin man! hahahaha! nice comeback! ;D

yo tuboy, i got u. hahahahahahaha!!!! im hittin the P only as well now. probably for the rest of my life!

@ Pyro again. Yo dog, i feel what u sayin bout two swords n all.that shits nasty! i prefer a tagteam too ;) but eish sum HOES are very persuasive!!! ;D

@Ensi,sorry about the HOE vs PROPER CHICK comment! ja, iget ur point. ps. whats this about hittin a chick in the ear?....sounds interesting.hahahaha.jokes! ;D

Damn,since when did AG get so X RATED!
@cash_sog

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
DAMN!!! im on the floor from this post!

If a dude wanna pack his honeys fudge (and vice-versa) DO IT!!

and i think that there are a lot of (phugayzees/straight/model dudes)Bi guys up in the J-sect who can answer all those Q's for u! (come out the closet phellas)!

BTW Moly y are u so curious about a** and back etc? what are u planning  :P

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

taking turns dear

That not good enough for ya?

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
^^^ aka "brotherhood" or Streamline

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

taking turns dear

So one of you hits it directly after yo boy jus hit it with pussy juice and butt crack juice and all...
How do you decide who goes first?
Have any of you been in a tag team?

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
In ascending order, small, big, biggest, biggerer, thats the order... Biggerer can't go 1st coz the guzza might change her mind...

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
EKKS SEEMS TO KNOW ALOT MORE ABOUT THIS SHIT

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
In ascending order, small, big, biggest, biggerer, thats the order... Biggerer can't go 1st coz the guzza might change her mind...

So if you're black and happen to have a white and a coloured friend you're screwed. Yo a** going last...   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  :D :D

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
All this talk of trains and tag teams I'll tell you one thing

You can call me a selfish a**hole, I am not sharing pussy with anyone and I mean anyone ITS MINE GODDAMNIT!!! ALL MINE!!!!!!!!