Africasgateway.com

Men & Toys

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
toys as in vibrators. y is it that if yall know ur girl/friend is getting one, yall wanna wach? i mean isint it for us to pleasure ourselves thus not needing yall??? and another thing, b4 i get one. do yall think usin a vibrator will make normal sex unenjoyable or just not up to scratch? cos yall know, we know wat we (women) know what we want so we can make ourselves come quicker than a guy wud since he aint in our minds and even wen u tell him,sometimes its just not always exactly how u want it.

so basically my question is this. is it a gud idea to get one and why do yall wanna participate?

oh and wud yall let ur girl stick her v up ur a**, since u're so keen on participating
spread love in da music

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Only answer I can think about that is  :'( YOU BEEN AROUND THE WROOOOOONG MEN!

:-*

I agree that a woman needs to have some pleasures and for that men sometimes just cant know the signs that yo'll give...its either you want to come quick and get him off you (knowing he didn't come) or come later and blame him for not coming on cue.

BUT AGAIN... I know you'll agree subconsciously that if you find that specific man that can excite and fulfill your sexual fantasies, then even if you don't want a relationship wit him, you still would want him as that sex partner...you dig??

PS: I AINT ENDORSING ME>>>>>>>IM TAGGED!
 :-[

:-*

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i have female friends who have had vibratrors for eons and they all seem to say one thing that vibrator can never real replace an actual live d1ck, eventually the novelty wears off.

Why the hell would you want to stick the vbrtr up your mans a** if he allows you u should be worried.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
oh and wud yall let ur girl stick her v up ur a**, since u're so keen on participating

wakakakakakakakaka ROFLMAO..... ;D ;D :D ;D :D :D ;D ;D :D ;D wouldn't that be fun. o Moly uyiraki....

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

wakakakakakakakaka ROFLMAO..... ;D ;D :D ;D :D :D ;D ;D :D ;D wouldn't that be fun. o Moly uyiraki....

why!?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

why!?

Can you imagine the look an ANYBODY'S face (Somizi does not count) when you stick something up their you know what...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
i wud definitely participate! but nothins goin up my a** period!!!
but i definitely endorse ALL women MUST HAV a vibrator! chics who own 1 seem more in tune to their own shit!!!

Plus its tight when u hit a hoe in the a** while u stick the toy in her pussy! they go crazy!

Too bad i aint into all that no more ;)
@cash_sog

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
^^^^    :o :o :o :o :o  :-\ thanx. end of conversation.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
i wud definitely participate! but nothins goin up my a** period!!!
but i definitely endorse ALL women MUST HAV a vibrator! chics who own 1 seem more in tune to their own shit!!!

Plus its tight when u hit a hoe in the a** while u stick the toy in her pussy! they go crazy!

« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 11:22:51 AM by The Dastardly Deacon »

That not good enough for ya?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
^^^^    :o :o :o :o :o  :-\ thanx. end of conversation.

lol. i hope u got one!
if not, go go go go shawty, its ur brthday!!! ;D
@cash_sog

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

It don't make sense like dykes using Dildos.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

It makes perfect sense if you're gay.... SMH sticking your you know what in some HOE'S you know what.... What the f*** else?

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
wow, im luvin da response tho i have to say yall people, cash in particular are FREAKY!!!!

blackchild u ask y i wud want to stick it up his a**? cos niggars are always goin on about stickin it up girls' a**es! take for example: CASH! (ad other agians i wont mention). I mean da freakiness and pain of dat experience, wudnt u want to feel wat yall do to women??
spread love in da music

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

It makes perfect sense if you're gay.... SMH sticking your you know what in some HOE'S you know what.... What the f*** else?

Yo eddie watchu think??

That not good enough for ya?

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
I'm sorry but i prolly cant even watch... however, if watching will commission me to light her up with my own pack, so be it. :)