Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Men & Toys

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i wud definitely participate! but nothins goin up my a** period!!!
but i definitely endorse ALL women MUST HAV a vibrator! chics who own 1 seem more in tune to their own shit!!!

Plus its tight when u hit a hoe in the a** while u stick the toy in her pussy! they go crazy!

Too bad i aint into all that no more ;)

im curious about something is anal sex all that its cranked up to be, i mean really if u like hitting a girl up in the a** the u should have no qualms with putting it up a guys innit!? cos its all a** mos??? my thoughts
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
but i definitely endorse ALL women MUST HAV a vibrator! chics who own 1 seem more in tune to their own shit!!!

Plus its tight when u hit a hoe in the a** while u stick the toy in her pussy! they go crazy!

im curious about something is anal sex all that its cranked up to be, i mean really if u like hitting a girl up in the a** the u should have no qualms with putting it up a guys innit!? cos its all a** mos??? my thoughts

Co sign. That shit is just gay.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

NO HOMO

That not good enough for ya?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
NO HOMO

No homo, hitting a chick at the back is not the same as hitting a guy or no homo, it is as good as it's made out to be?

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Woman + Dildo + Man = Dude, surely you's a lame a** nigger ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

On the real.
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

On the real.

Woman + Dildo + Man = Crazy chick, who clearly doesn't know what to do with all the holes in her body.

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm

« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 12:11:20 PM by Trompie »

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile

On the real.

Woman + Dildo + Man = Crazy chick, who clearly doesn't know what to do with all the holes in her body.

:D :D Matter of satisfaction
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
stickin it to a hoe in th a** is one of the coolest things mayn!
hoes LUV dat shit!
More respectable girls tho tend to shy away from it. So i guess Baldi, ur more of a proper chick. thats cool too. I dont discriminate with the pussy ;)

theres this crazy feelin when u in a hoes a**(Dickin) n PUNANI(Fingerin) at the same time mayn.
n if u hittin the pussy sumtimes n she cum n u still hard, u jus get in the butt n let her enjoy her orgasm. u gotta be more considerate fellas :-*

n if u two niggas n one hoe, sumbody gotta hit the a**! :D hell, most of the time i'd volunteer to park it in the back!
Sum hoes TELL U TO hit it in the a** if they on they period cos they dont wana get.....damn,yall know.

Aint nothin gay about it! Ive hit chicks in the a**. but i cud never even begin to imagine no gay shit! surely its not the same! any Gay niggas who can confirm this? Pyro perhaps? JOKES man ;D

Jus talkin from experience tho. errbody jus do what brings satisfaction!

@cash_sog

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
^^^ Thanks, I'm never looking at you the same way again...EVER...EEEEVVVVAAAAA. You are a sick sick man.

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
LMAO @ the first post!
i think if he is bi and he gets by by you fudging his pack- so be it!

but what i honestly wanna know is (
i know asking fellow AGiatics isnt the best idea, but what the heck)...
do guys takes offence to a girl satisfying herself post him coming?
i mean is it weird?

and i agree with dildo's being a novelty toy-it wears off- and it is pretty lonely
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
hoes LUV dat shit!
More respectable girls tho tend to shy away from it. So i guess Baldi, ur more of a proper chick. thats cool too. I dont discriminate with the pussy ;)

theres this crazy feelin when u in a hoes a**(Dickin) n PUNANI(Fingerin) at the same time mayn.
n if u hittin the pussy sumtimes n she cum n u still hard, u jus get in the butt n let her enjoy her orgasm. u gotta be more considerate fellas :-*

n if u two niggas n one hoe, sumbody gotta hit the a**! :D hell, most of the time i'd volunteer to park it in the back!
Sum hoes TELL U TO hit it in the a** if they on they period cos they dont wana get.....damn,yall know.

Aint nothin gay about it! Ive hit chicks in the a**. but i cud never even begin to imagine no gay shit! surely its not the same! any Gay niggas who can confirm this? Pyro perhaps? JOKES man ;D

a** is a** whether its a womans or a mans its a**. and if u like it u like it
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
bathong!!! yall r scaring me! cash! have u no shame? nc nc nc smh 4 real

blackchild: lol!
spread love in da music

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
hoes LUV dat shit!

a** is a** whether its a womans or a mans its a**. and if u like it u like it

Co sign