Africasgateway.com

Men & Toys

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
My boy and I did tagteam a chick once,

I'm so scared to ask what that is... What is it?

taking turns dear

Bathi isitimela ekasi.  :D :D :D :D

@E.K.K.S, uyiphethe hahaha

Sometimes she aware/sometimes she ain't. But, that was back in the day. Hahaha

Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
^^^ Believe me, I ain't neva done it before... Its just that one dude who was my neighbour got a chic pregnant after he and his boys tag-teamed her,lol. And every time we chiiled with him cats asked him questions about the incident, thats where I got all the above tips from.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

Bathi isitimela ekasi.  :D :D :D :D

Which translates to _______________________________________________________

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
You know as much as I now think you're gay Cash I think you have balls to admit that you were part of a tag team. Guys never admit that sort of thing and if they do, they're always the ones that went first.

Sometimes she aware/sometimes she ain't.

How do you pull that off? Can't she see it's a diff guy to the one she f***ed jus two secs ago?

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

Bathi isitimela ekasi.  :D :D :D :D

Which translates to _______________________________________________________

Isitimela = Train

Kasi = township

Uyiphethe = u got it

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
You know as much as I now think you're gay Cash I think you have balls to admit that you were part of a tag team. Guys never admit that sort of thing and if they do, they're always the ones that went first.

Sometimes she aware/sometimes she ain't.

How do you pull that off? Can't she see it's a diff guy to the one she f***ed jus two secs ago?

Grew up with cuzins and friends, all were in the same age group. Someone will get cought, usually the elder & chubby dudes.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
In ascending order, small, big, biggest, biggerer, thats the order... Biggerer can't go 1st coz the guzza might change her mind...

So if you're black and happen to have a white and a coloured friend you're screwed. Yo a** going last...   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  :D :D

Basically yeah.
On some occa**ions apparently,It depends on the chic, if she likes dessert or the main course first.lol ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 02:04:40 PM by E.K.K.S »

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
All this talk of trains and tag teams I'll tell you one thing

You can call me a selfish a**hole, I am not sharing pussy with anyone and I mean anyone ITS MINE GODDAMNIT!!! ALL MINE!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA same here my nigga i'm not the sharing type(unotshe istulo sodaka) ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 02:04:51 PM by Tuboy »
M Turn

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
(unotshe istulo sodaka) ;D ;D ;D

ROFLMAO.... That's cla**ic.

Hey have any of you girl been the "ball" in a tag team? And how is it?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
@Baldi,ive tag teamed a lot of chicks wit my niggas. it was a high school thing. i thought this was common?
we'd do it at break. sum chicks even went as far as pa**ing list around during cla** of all the guys she wants to join her in the girls bathrooms for the streamline/TRAIN/tunnel/tagteam/istimela :D.

in her particular order of dicks. :-X its crazy what hoes do!

but yo that was the young Cash. i look back now and think...DAMN!!!!!!

I aint gay mayn! im straight.especially my dick when theres pussy around ;)

yo Deac n Tuboy, u selfish bastards! LMAO!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
i understand with a proper chick, BUT A REGULAR HOE!!!! cmon man! U do know u sharin the hoe anyway right :D
@cash_sog

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
^^^ Hahaha, its a common thing amongst High school dudes, now they takin' it far coz they record the whole ordeal on they phones and blue-tooth  it around they school,loony

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
baldi, i'm the one that was in the tag team.

The same chick that asked for the DP, also asked me to stick my whole hand up her. That was cool. It was like having my very own human handpuppet.

Something disturbing happened to me the other night. I think it may have something to do with Johannesburg’s water or something, cos I was really worried.

Let me explain.

I worked very hard for years. It took hours upon hours of practice and sacrifice, but finally 5 years ago, I was awarded the title of Grand Cocksman.

In sex terms, this is probably the equivalent of a doctorate or professorship. I am allowed to teach and practice cocksmanship all over the world. However twice in the past four or five months, I have had the strangest thing happen.

The first time I made the mistake of using one of those stupid “Endurance” condoms, for guys who get a little overexcited (you know who you are). I don’t know what made me do this, but I did, with disastrous consequences. I ended up going on for so long that I got that feeling that you get when you are unfit and you work out too much. Even the chick complained and asked me to get it over with, cos its starting to hurt. I felt like vomiting and I was completely exhausted, so we decided to call it quits. I hated leaving the job incomplete, so I had to make up for it in the morning. Those things make you completely numb, stay away from them.

The second time I had a problem, I have no explanation for however. Once again, I was going at it, like I was taught at the academy, but this time something strange happened. During round two, I just lost all sensation and started getting numb. I kept going obviously and as the chickadee told me she was about to come, I got this piercing headache, which felt as if someone had just driven a spike through my temples.

I had to stop and take two myprodols with a beer, just to get it to go away.

I’m scared of what is happening. If this happens again and the people at the institute find out, I may have to return my cape and sword.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@Baldi,ive tag teamed a lot of chicks wit my niggas.

So sometimes you went last?!?!?!?! After 856983745 of yo boys???? Wow I'm finding it hard to believe that you think it's okay to call her a hoe. Seems to me all yall were hoes coz at the end of the day you had sex with each other. Where you like it or not, you had some of yo boys juices in you too... So she might have f***ed all ya'll but you guys f***ed each other too.
Hence therefor by deduction the conclusion is ALL YA'LL ARE GAY.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@ pYRO what's a DP?

nEVER MIND...dOUBLE pLUG
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 02:19:08 PM by BALDiLOKS »

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Eish, is this gonna be one of those never-ending threads?