• View Profile
EdoG_Stop that
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
 ;D lol. Pyro did look the part tho with regards to his AG persona.lol.
He look like a sick sick man :D like he had a permanent dick up his a** n he was enjoyin it ;D
Twas cool gettin to meet ya playa. I was crackin up. Excuse the pun ;D

ps. dont mess wit Bondizzo man. I ride for my nigga!
U ride ON your niggas ;) LMAO!

Track 3 - Pyro skit
Track 4 - G Unit - I smell pussy (is that u pyro?) ;D
@cash_sog

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
[pyro/Big Faggy you really put an effort into discribing dick! Sounds like you da type of bitch to eat a dick or two yourself! fagit! Crackboys this crackboys that you one jealous homo nikka an't you? Homeboy dont put so much effort onto talking bout other kats cause honestly shit makes you sound gay as f***ed! and that pic you got on AG make wena look like you had dick penitrated through every hole in your fagit a** body. Honeslty I though you was a desprate bitch until i saw you looked like a f***in transvestite at ba**line

unjayela mfeto

And who might you be?

Such a vehement defence of the crackboys and Blondizzle. Are you one of them or just a knobjockey whose feelings get hurt when I criticise your heroes? Maybe you’re Blondie himself.
Right now you seem to be riding Blondies dick so hard, he has friction burns on his nutsack.  You’re putting a whole lot of energy in describing me there, aren’t you? Does that make you “sound gay as f***”, or just like a premenstrual chick trying to cope with teenage angst?

I put my pic up there and everyone knows who I am, so if you have issues address them. I stepped to the Crackheads at Baseline and they were cool, so I guess you were too bitch to say anything then, whoever you are.

Transvestite? Moi? This coming from someone who dickrides a bunch of cats with so much fake bling they’re whole torsos are turning blue.

Cubic zirconias are a fags best friend. Didn’t you hear? Cash couldn’t even lift his arm to check the time, his fake gold watch was that big.

Right now, these boys have nothing for me to be jealous about.
Rides? Got that.
Chicks? Got that, hotter ones even and smarter I bet.
Money? Yep, got that one covered.
Kicks? Don’t even wear half of them.
Bling? No need. Especially not the fake kind.

Plus, I got brains, which they seem to be lacking.

Peace young lady. I gotta go. It was fun chatting. Next time introduce yourself when you see me. No point in talking about my looks on the net, when I cant’ say shit about yours. Only fair.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
JO JO JO JO!!!! Aye man Pyro, u on fire baby!!! hahahaha!

DAMN!!!

Sum1 needs a can of whipped a**! LOL 4 real! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

bigups to my man pyro! WHOS UR DADDY!!!!??????!!!!!!

ROFLMAO!
spread love in da music

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
And the saga continues!

1.Tumi skit
2.Onyx-shut em down
3.Kupid-skit
4.Eminem-Dont give a f***
5.2days later.......
6.Crackboys skit
7.Eminem-still dont give a f***
8.One man army skit
9.Busta- I'll hurt you!
10.Pyro or AKA YOUR REAL DADDY(is it more or does this shit sound really gay?) skit
11.G-unit- I smell pussy.
12.Pyro aka YOUR REAL DADDY (LMFAO) skit
13.50 cent- I get money (Now pyro do you really have everything you say, a while back you was bumming a ride to the ba**line thing i remember?)

and there is an album in just 45 minutes?

Can we maybe have a Dj mix this? anyone?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

13.50 cent- I get money (Now pyro do you really have everything you say, a while back you was bumming a ride to the ba**line thing i remember?)

I'm not the type to come on the net and claim shit I don't have. I just don't see the point. I don't like talking and boasting about what I do have either, cos its silly. I was just trying to make a point of why I don't see how I can be jealous of the crackheads.
I bummed a ride, cos I was new in town and didn't know my way around. Ended up going by myself when I found out how to get there.

I'm not making any kind of ridiculous money. I used to, but I wasn't happy in that job. Now I enjoy what I do and I live comfortably.

And Cash. Of course you smell pussy. You hang out with the crackboys don't you?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

oooohhhhhhhh ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

I'm not the type to come on the net and claim shit I don't have. I just don't see the point. I don't like talking and boasting about what I do have either, cos its silly. I was just trying to make a point of why I don't see how I can be jealous of the crackheads.
I bummed a ride, cos I was new in town and didn't know my way around. Ended up going by myself when I found out how to get there.

I'm not making any kind of ridiculous money. I used to, but I wasn't happy in that job. Now I enjoy what I do and I live comfortably.

Im glad ur happy with ur lower salary man. real talk. its Job satisfation that really matters at the end of the day.

Yeah i do smell pussy.
when i roll wit Kewpid,theres always mad honeys around us. lol.
LMAAAAOOOOOO!!!!

Explicit exposed u.hahahahaha.

ps. One Man Army aint a Crackboy man. he jus recognise a hater when he sees one ;D lol.

lol. his description of u wasnt far off either.hahahaha.
got nothin but luv fo u tho :-* gimme kiss daddy :-*
@cash_sog

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
just had to ask Cash...isn't sKewpid the 12 year old kid?  aren't you all grown a** men to be latching on to toddlers...just question to the King of Engcobo
 am hell behold!

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile

Okay i ant got anything against you, just wanna ask afew questions

You said you was making ridiculous money right? Now why go be broke when you making a killing? Dude petrol gone up again! food gone up again! I just dont believe you.

A study showed that Humans feel good when they have financial security.

So dont tell me you enjoy looking broke or earning less! For example look at Pioneer unit, the artist there dress to look good! not flashy good, but look good enough to be taken seriously! Crackboys do it in a different way, they got all that bling or what not!

as for bumming the ride, okay fine whatever, I own a car and I think the logical approach is to ask for direction and not bum rides unless that new job you got an't earning you enough for petrol!

Anyway cant we all just get along?

Tebzah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Driemanskap 4 presidency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    • View Profile

ps. dont mess wit my man Bondizzo . I ride that nigga!

Track 3 - Pyro skit (Ether)
Track 4 - G Unit - My pussy got sand in feat Monopoly

:o...Nahh nigga we already knew that :D

erm ur 1st post....was that a rap??

*Creates a thread 4 Monopoly 2 type their nussery rhymes in*

Explicit.....hop off Cash dick now wigga

« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 11:50:26 AM by Tebzah »

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Kewpid has an entourage of 10 plus(Infinite Troops)

Ten? Jesus Christ, is he really that important? How did he find ten dudes who have nothing better to do than hang around him on the regular? I understand unemployment is high but come now.

50 Cent needs ten people. Kanye needs ten people. The only thing Kewpid needs is fat snotklap.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Tebzah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Driemanskap 4 presidency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    • View Profile
[pyro/Big Faggy you really put an effort into discribing dick! Sounds like you da type of bitch to eat a dick or two yourself! fagit! Crackboys this crackboys that you one jealous homo nikka an't you? Homeboy dont put so much effort onto talking bout other kats cause honestly shit makes you sound gay as f***ed! and that pic you got on AG make wena look like you had dick penitrated through every hole in your fagit a** body. Honeslty I though you was a desprate bitch until i saw you looked like a f***in transvestite at ba**line

unjayela mfeto

And who might you be?

Such a vehement defence of the crackboys and Blondizzle. Are you one of them or just a knobjockey whose feelings get hurt when I criticise your heroes? Maybe you’re Blondie himself.
Right now you seem to be riding Blondies dick so hard, he has friction burns on his nutsack.  You’re putting a whole lot of energy in describing me there, aren’t you? Does that make you “sound gay as f***”, or just like a premenstrual chick trying to cope with teenage angst?

I put my pic up there and everyone knows who I am, so if you have issues address them. I stepped to the Crackheads at Baseline and they were cool, so I guess you were too bitch to say anything then, whoever you are.

Transvestite? Moi? This coming from someone who dickrides a bunch of cats with so much fake bling they’re whole torsos are turning blue.

Cubic zirconias are a fags best friend. Didn’t you hear? Cash couldn’t even lift his arm to check the time, his fake gold watch was that big.

Right now, these boys have nothing for me to be jealous about.
Rides? Got that.
Chicks? Got that, hotter ones even and smarter I bet.
Money? Yep, got that one covered.
Kicks? Don’t even wear half of them.
Bling? No need. Especially not the fake kind.

Plus, I got brains, which they seem to be lacking.

Peace young lady. I gotta go. It was fun chatting. Next time introduce yourself when you see me. No point in talking about my looks on the net, when I cant’ say shit about yours. Only fair.

A lot of feelings were hurt by that statement :D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Okay i ant got anything against you, just wanna ask afew questions

You said you was making ridiculous money right? Now why go be broke when you making a killing? Dude petrol gone up again! food gone up again! I just dont believe you.

A study showed that Humans feel good when they have financial security.

So dont tell me you enjoy looking broke or earning less! For example look at Pioneer unit, the artist there dress to look good! not flashy good, but look good enough to be taken seriously! Crackboys do it in a different way, they got all that bling or what not!

as for bumming the ride, okay fine whatever, I own a car and I think the logical approach is to ask for direction and not bum rides unless that new job you got an't earning you enough for petrol!

Anyway cant we all just get along?
:D :D
I feel what you're saying, but things are a little more complicated than that. when I first started studying, I was a 17-year old kid, who didn't know what he wanted from life. still doing the whole rebellion shit, so instead of studying medicine which was the plan, I woke up one morning and just registered for a graphic design degree.

I finished, worked for Media24 and started my own company. I did well enough to buy my own ride and move out of my parental's crib, but it wasn't what I really wanted and it frustrated the shit out of me.

So, after a few years, I quit my job, took my savings and registered for a degree in something that I really wanted to do. I payed my own way through varsity, moved back in with the folks and here I am. I'm earning less than half of what I used to make, but at least now I am free to enjoy my cash instead of being too busy all the time. I still do some design work here and there for people that used to be clients back in the day

I have financial security. I just can't afford the luxuries anymore. I casn dress how I want, which has never been about flashiness.

I'm planning to do a doctorate and might quit this job I have now, in order for me to start lecturing at varsity next year. It just depends on how shit goes in a few months.

As long as I have food on the table, clothes on my back and I'm free to do what I want, I don't need much  else homie.

Yeah, the ride thing. I've always been told that driving a golf to JHb CBD isn;t too bright. I've come out of clubs twice already to find all the nuts on my rims loose, except for the lock-nuts. If it weren't for those I'd probably have had to Flintstone it home.

Ask Baldi how many times I went outside to check on my car on Sunday. I'm a bot paranoid.