Inca · 24 · 6467

Inca

• Bow or Banish.....your choice.
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • LUZKANONZ is on the rise....
    • View Profile
When Hobo’s attack: By Inca

Oh shit! :o, I thot to maself ....”id f*** you up” the Hobo said to me…I just ignored him walked on with ma hot thang (same one from: the one, the hot thang and a broken down PC)..Before ya’ll start getting confused, the hobo came out of nowhere…started terrorising me…for no bloody reason (as if they need one) :-\….anyway, after ignorin him…he walked pa**…then to my shock… I heard rapid foot steps lashing towards me from behind….there we go again :o!…”id f*** you up” he said again rushing towards me (obviously he didn’t say it in English, don get it twisted)…yo anyway…he started swinging punches at me, ma hot thang had to make herself scares…(I was walking her to the taxis from campus)….The hobo kept swinging…he even started kicking…thanks to my quick reflexes and his empty stomach, he didn’t land a single blow… I turned and went speedy Gonzales at an instant…the moral of the story is…when hobo’s attack, you run. ;D
uttermost dopeness is default....

Tebzah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Driemanskap 4 presidency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    • View Profile
When Hobo’s attack: By Inca

Oh shit! :o, I thot to maself ....”id f*** you up” the Hobo said to me…I just ignored him walked on with ma hot thang (same one from: the one, the hot thang and a broken down PC)..Before ya’ll start getting confused, the hobo came out of nowhere…started terrorising me…for no bloody reason (as if they need one) :-\….anyway, after ignorin him…he walked pa**…then to my shock… I heard rapid foot steps lashing towards me from behind….there we go again :o!…”id f*** you up” he said again rushing towards me (obviously he didn’t say it in English, don get it twisted)…yo anyway…he started swinging punches at me, ma hot thang had to make herself scares…(I was walking her to the taxis from campus)….The hobo kept swinging…he even started kicking…thanks to my quick reflexes and his empty stomach, he didn’t land a single blow… I turned and went speedy Gonzales at an instant…the moral of the story is…when hobo’s attack, you run. ;D

lol :D u have crackin up bruh.....but biggups 4 not swinging back...their the elderly atmost...respect!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Shit used to happen to me all time. back in the day, the only place get good hip-hop music was Look n Listen in Hillbrow.So every friday after school i would jet over there.Dudes started giving chase on the regular. Never caught me though.Everytime i came out,i knew exactly where they would be, and as soon as they start coming for me, i run,portable CD player in hand. LOL !!!!! Shit happened for like 3 months straight, the f***ers never even thought about at least standing outside the Look n Listen door to catch me. Everytime they would be like two blocks away. The good ol days !!!
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Man, my friend and I started a bumfight 2 nights ago. When we went out to the club some guy who looked "neatly dressed" (he just had some Polo and some jeans on) came up to us and told us that he needed $4 for his "daughter's tuition".
As soon as he dropped his wallet, another bum came and asked us for money and the other bum started to get furious. He started to say to the other dude "Why do you have to beg on my block?" and started punching him. As soon as that happened, we started to walk away quickly but watched the fight as we went away. :D

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
…thanks to my quick reflexes and his empty stomach, he didn’t land a single blow… I turned and went speedy Gonzales at an instant…the moral of the story is…when hobo’s attack, you run. ;D

tehehehehehe
dude that is the shit right there..
WHEN HOBO's Attack........sounds like a good movie I cn see it now
Return of the HOBO that what you will be needing when u run into him again

hahhahahahaha

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
WHAT?!?!?!? i'd f*** a hobo up if he came at me swinging punches and elbows. i'd f*** him just to add to his worries - i don't give a f***. i'd even f*** up a senior citizen who took a swing at me - no disrespecting anybody, but if you're not part of my family and what you're doing is not considered a joke, then i'll f*** you up.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
"I'd f*** HIM just to add to his worries".... damn  homie u reali get into yo shit dont u... that was a joke just incase u take it offensively... so don b givin a brutha any extra worries ;D

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
i got attacked by a hobo that used to chill outside school. i got him arrested and when they released him i got him arrested again just to prove again. needless to say, he and a few othere hobo's became good friends of mine when i was pregnant. i even used to bring them firewood and coal for their fires.

but the point is, dont f*** with me. i will f*** u up! ;D
spread love in da music

Tebzah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Driemanskap 4 presidency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    • View Profile
WHAT?!?!?!? i'd f*** a hobo up if he came at me swinging punches and elbows. i'd f*** him just to add to his worries - i don't give a f***. i'd even f*** up a senior citizen who took a swing at me - no disrespecting anybody, but if you're not part of my family and what you're doing is not considered a joke, then i'll f*** you up.

*prays 4 the day this embicile gets stabbed by a hobbo needle*
yes most of the time they r laced with some cute HI-virus son......thats what u get 4 swinging @ the elderly >:(

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
this all just reminds me of CPT and that 1 really loco bergie at the 7/11 in mowbray/rondebosch!

this dude was (&most probably still is) fukking crazy!!
i've never been that scared of a hobo (cause usually they're just high on glue/namaqualand's cheap wine), but this one stank and he would chase people around! LOL!

but SMH @ the amount of loonies up in CPT! 
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

Inca

• Bow or Banish.....your choice.
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • LUZKANONZ is on the rise....
    • View Profile

lol :D u have crackin up bruh.....but biggups 4 not swinging back...their the elderly atmost...respect!

word up homeboy...its unmanly to knock out sum1 hu aint even thinking rite...
uttermost dopeness is default....

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
@child. naw naw nigga thats wat blaqsoulja said. anyway nw dat i seen wat u look like i wouldn even dare be at the same party as u. nigga yo a** is scary... in a ugly way.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
this all just reminds me of CPT and that 1 really loco bergie at the 7/11 in mowbray/rondebosch!

his name was ayanda bra. and every sentence usually began with 'hayi man chom'am yizaaapha'.

i see this moment. im there.

- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Dont get it twisted tho sometimes pay back is a bitch.
There was this young-ish hobo that used to prowl this park close to my folks place and he used to bother kids walking across the park to the corner shop... This is in Wetton/Ottery for those that know Cape Town... and like he smoked Mandrax and drank meths but he was in ok shape for a bergie, reckon he was eating ok off the robbing of little kids, so like he was mostly a nuisance who my friendsand i would chase away with a kick to the gut or a bicycle chain to the back of the head but one time we chilling on the stoep and one of the laaities from the road comes running down the road tjchanking and we hear this bra jacked his mommy's bread oney and his school bag on the park... we about to dash to find the c***, cos the laaitie mos got a hot sister but before we can even get out the gate this kids bra**e is all on their bmx's and up the raod to the park, by the time we get there we just in time to catch this bergie being kicked in his poes by 8 laaities, none older than 12... i mean they moered him with their bikes, chains, two gla** 500ml coke bottles,, yo it was ugly.
so we all left him lying in a heap in the park cos he was out cold... Later the street rocks from more roxions cos now the laaities daddy comes home and hears about the robbery and goes looking for  the bergie, this is nearly an hour later and the bergie is just coming to when he catches dad bearing down on him with a crow-bar... i swear some of the funniest shit i seen is this  f***ed up bergie being chased all the way to the police station by the kids dad, he turns himself in and i'm pretty sure the cops also contributed some klappe.
Moral of the story: dont f*** with lil kids.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.