Africasgateway.com

When Hobo’s attack

Inca · 24 · 6468

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Dont get it twisted tho sometimes pay back is a bitch.
There was this young-ish hobo that used to prowl this park close to my folks place and he used to bother kids walking across the park to the corner shop... This is in Wetton/Ottery for those that know Cape Town... and like he smoked Mandrax and drank meths but he was in ok shape for a bergie, reckon he was eating ok off the robbing of little kids, so like he was mostly a nuisance who my friendsand i would chase away with a kick to the gut or a bicycle chain to the back of the head but one time we chilling on the stoep and one of the laaities from the road comes running down the road tjchanking and we hear this bra jacked his mommy's bread oney and his school bag on the park... we about to dash to find the c***, cos the laaitie mos got a hot sister but before we can even get out the gate this kids bra**e is all on their bmx's and up the raod to the park, by the time we get there we just in time to catch this bergie being kicked in his poes by 8 laaities, none older than 12... i mean they moered him with their bikes, chains, two gla** 500ml coke bottles,, yo it was ugly.
so we all left him lying in a heap in the park cos he was out cold... Later the street rocks from more roxions cos now the laaities daddy comes home and hears about the robbery and goes looking for  the bergie, this is nearly an hour later and the bergie is just coming to when he catches dad bearing down on him with a crow-bar... i swear some of the funniest shit i seen is this  f***ed up bergie being chased all the way to the police station by the kids dad, he turns himself in and i'm pretty sure the cops also contributed some klappe.
Moral of the story: dont f*** with lil kids.

Crazy, hahaha. Reminds me of my lil bro. Kid will klap anything that fuks with him. Hahaha
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Inca

• Bow or Banish.....your choice.
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • LUZKANONZ is on the rise....
    • View Profile
by the time we get there we just in time to catch this bergie being kicked in his poes by 8 laaities, none older than 12... i mean they moered him with their bikes, chains, two gla** 500ml coke bottles,, yo it was ugly.
so we all left him lying in a heap in the park cos he was out cold... Moral of the story: dont f*** with lil kids.

a bit disturbing :o....but halerious ;D....a bunch of laaities can poes moer a guy anyday... ;D ;D
uttermost dopeness is default....

Inca

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Shit used to happen to me all time. back in the day, the only place get good hip-hop music was Look n Listen in Hillbrow.So every friday after school i would jet over there.Dudes started giving chase on the regular. Never caught me though.Everytime i came out,i knew exactly where they would be, and as soon as they start coming for me, i run,portable CD player in hand. LOL !!!!! Shit happened for like 3 months straight, the f***ers never even thought about at least standing outside the Look n Listen door to catch me. Everytime they would be like two blocks away. The good ol days !!!

i think they got a kick from scaring you...;D ;D ;D

Inca

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
WHAT?!?!?!? i'd f*** a hobo up if he came at me swinging punches and elbows.  i don't give a f***. i'd even f*** up a senior citizen who took a swing at me -  i'll f*** you up.

:o Anger management nigga, you sick.... :-[

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
this all just reminds me of CPT and that 1 really loco bergie at the 7/11 in mowbray/rondebosch!

his name was ayanda bra. and every sentence usually began with 'hayi man chom'am yizaaapha'.

i see this moment. im there.

you're so right! LOL! and whenever he said that i'd just look the other and not even go into 7/11!
cause if you didnt give him change when u got out, that nigga would cus the shit outta ya!
 SMH! im sure he ran from falkenburg!
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

Inca

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
i even used to bring them firewood and coal for their fires.
but the point is, dont f*** with me. i will f*** u up! ;D

u hav more heart than hostility....

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
@child. naw naw nigga thats wat blaqsoulja said. anyway nw dat i seen wat u look like i wouldn even dare be at the same party as u. nigga yo a** is scary... in a ugly way.

so you admit you like preety dudes........
see what i ment....

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
nah im js scared of niggas hu look like they were th first black victim out of a horror flick ;)