personal experiences turned advice

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
Add on if you can

•   Do NOT run up, or down a flight of stairs with your hands in your pocket
•   Don’t cop them colognes they sell on the street, even if you trying to help the niggas hustle, you’ll end up with a well packaged bottle of dishwashing liquid
•   For dudes: Do NOT play basketball, (especially if you jump a lot), with boxers on, make sure you got briefs on.
•   For dudes: Don’t wear silk boxers to interviews, you normally have to sit still at them. Slipping and sliding of the chair is not a good look.
•   For students: Its pretty fun running out of a private cab without paying after a crazy night of binge drinking. Its not as fun getting caught. You will find that you are still susceptible to pain even under the influence of alcohol.

More coming soon. Just remembering a couple of times from my varsity days.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Nice one.

The stairs thing is funny, and the one about the cabs.

Don't try to b-boy and do backflips after a case of black label and 1 and a half bottles of Red Heart between you and two friends.
Especially not when the lady you've been hoping to share your bed with for the evening is a mere stonesthrow away. Landing on your head is not cool.
On second thought, it may be a good idea, because, embarrasment aside, this was a perfect icebreaker when she came over and asked if I'm okay.

Varsity days were cool.

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
Add on if you can

That's the one.. imagine tripping on these
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
Add on if you can

•   

hahahahhahhehhahahahhehdude this jus cracked...me the f*** up....the image of dude landing nicely on the sharp coner of a step...heheheh ahahahhahehahhahehhahhe pain....

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
do not spend ur whole days drinking and blunting and then go to cla** late thinking u can just "act normal"
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
@IQ----on the Cologne--- damn, I coped 2 pirated movies from them street catz. And all I was doing was support, and what did I get, 2 empty discs, and mind you they were 4 in ones.

Damn, got my lesson. Stop piracy

Nice one.

The stairs thing is funny, and the one about the cabs.

Don't try to b-boy and do backflips after a case of black label and 1 and a half bottles of Red Heart between you and two friends.
Especially not when the lady you've been hoping to share your bed with for the evening is a mere stonesthrow away. Landing on your head is not cool.
On second thought, it may be a good idea, because, embarrasment aside, this was a perfect icebreaker when she came over and asked if I'm okay.

Varsity days were cool.

Suicide...........  :D :D :D
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
@IQ----on the Cologne--- damn, I coped 2 pirated movies from them street catz. And all I was doing was support, and what did I get, 2 empty discs, and mind you they were 4 in ones.

Damn, got my lesson. Stop piracy

LMAO!...street vendors r nt only cleva bt hilarious. hw much dd u pay?

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
DO NOT believe her when she says her dad will be gone all afternoon!

DO NOT attempt a wheelie on a damp road without leathers after a party!

DO NOT run 8Bars of boost and hit the track without a shakedown run and expect your engine to stay in one piece!

DO NOT hustle at pool when you're alone and your car is parked 4 blocks away in Goodwood!

DO NOT stand within 2 meters of your friend when he attempts to juggle knives while drunk!

DO NOT let anybody with anger issues play FIFA 08 for money on your Playstation! (Those controllers aren't cheap cocksucker!)

DO NOT let the woman in your life borrow a pair of socks cos her feet are cold... you will never have clean socks available to you ever again.

NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
i.d like to disagree with i.q. i once got f***ed up... yes i once got fukd up by lyk 15 guys... so dats 30 fists and 30 feet beatin on me n i neva felt a thing thanx to heineken storm spin and sum undiluted whiskey. thou i cant say th same bout th next day

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
DO NOT hustle at pool when you're alone and your car is parked 4 blocks away in Goodwood!

True that!
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

DO NOT let the woman in your life borrow a pair of socks cos her feet are cold... you will never have clean socks available to you ever again.

;D ;D

DO NOT believe him when he says he loves you. Boys in Varsity don't know the meaning of the word.

DO NOT wear white pants when aunt rosie is visiting, she's a hell of an embarra**ing.

DO NOT borrow your friends your expensive shoes.

For guys: DO NOT wear silk boxers PERIOD.

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
i.d like to disagree with i.q. i once got f***ed up... yes i once got fukd up by lyk 15 guys... so dats 30 fists and 30 feet beatin on me n i neva felt a thing thanx to heineken storm spin and sum undiluted whiskey. thou i cant say th same bout th next day

hahahehehahah

was once in a similar situation...all i remember was timberland, nikes, adidas...unknown, pata pata, fists, feet and more timberland....

woke up the next day with busted fingersm blood all over the place...nice bruises on the face...thank God I was too toasted to feel that beat down...hahahehahhehhahe....tho i was told i did land in a couple nice ones....

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Last year, I got into an urgument with some cat. The more I try to defuse the situation, the more he thinks I'm scared of him, cos I don't wanna fight and he starts talking louder and louder to impress his friends.

I'm kinda drunk, so instead of walking away, I get fed up and tell him "Okay bitch let's step outside and f*** each othe up, since you're so intent on getting stomped."

Before I even realised what's happening, I'm surrounded by four cats, two of whom are giant twins. I don't know which one, but one these f***ers landed a shot right on my left eye. One of those where even though you're drunk and can't feel it, you just know is gonna leave a mark for a while. Turns out the dudes standing outside, listening to the argument, were all this cat's cousins.

Had me rocking shades indoors for a week.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
^^^^ lmao!!!!!! oh and NEVER EVER... EVER EVER try and fight 1 on 1 with a coloured coz it will soon end up 1 on 11. thats a**uming u lucky enough to not have been stabbed yet.

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
DO NOT get drunk and go down the stairs.
I got a bruise of a lyf time and now I can't wear mini skirts.
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.