Africasgateway.com

personal experiences turned advice

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
dnt date a stupid guys just coz "he's hot"

Same can be said for chicks.

I've been having a problem. Since I became single it seems I only meet retarded women. There are the few exceptions of course, but mainly all the girls I meet are ignorant to the point of disgust. Has sarcasm not come to Joburg yet?

I find myself constantly having to explain everything I say. Either they don't get me, or they just haven't a clue what I'm talking about it in the first place.

But I have a strange suspicion that some men are really into the 'blonde-side of stuff', that is why it is fashionable for some of the smartests chicks to act like being dumb is attractive!
In the Jay (section), the amount of pretend-pretend/pseudo-something is sickening! But on the other hand their beauty is astounding!
So finding a balance can be tricky!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 12:28:32 PM by Enis21 »
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
if you planning to have a party this weekend, pls dont overspend like i did last month ;D ;D ;D

dont know what to do with all of the above..

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
N' gwaai an steek met gel an jou kop . ::)

Did you set your head on fire?
wel nie nog mach nie , ek't net die punte gebrant maar not that much harm done. Dit het in n' week trug gegroei. Hoekom vra jy?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
Them afrikaans cats are killing me, nigga dnt understant shit......

back to the subject: @Newbies: Dont cum talk shit on AG on ya first few posts...

Skattered Thoughtz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
DO NOT take two 440ml of powerplays with four sachets of macnabs and expect to be normal..
I have no need to prove anything to you. I am merely doing my duty as directed to me. Believe, or do not believe, we r divinely indifferent. I am obliged to complete this task here. The end result is of no consequence 2 me. I will have discharged my duty.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
"Hulle wil 'n fokken vakansiedag hou terwyl die land in sy moer in bloei! Die arme mense bly nog steeds in kampe en hulle wil al weer party hou met tax geld. Die regering is die grootste klomp poese wat ek nog ooit gesien het. fokken peose almal van hulle.

Fok hulle almal!"

LMGA

LOL.

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
"^^^ lmao!!!!!! oh and NEVER EVER... EVER EVER try and fight 1 on 1 with a coloured coz it will soon end up 1 on 11. thats a**uming u lucky enough to not have been stabbed yet."

NEVER, I say NEVER do the above mentioned with an Indian dude- those peops always roll in cliques of 100 + ...those peops don't do individuality hey...

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

NEVER, I say NEVER do the above mentioned with an Indian dude- those peops always roll in cliques of 100 + ...those peops don't do individuality hey...

Understatement of note!!!

At some stage or another the dudes 46yr old antie and 102 year old granny will also be in the mix putting a foot in. These dudes roll in colonies!
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
I feel yall about the coloured people thing. In second year i went to some spot in a coloured hood with a couple of my mates from Botswana. And without trying to offend anyone from Bots, we all know how indescrete our tswana bretheren can be with their feelings and comments. So this one guy, OT, decided to comment on a dudes accent. Next thing i know OT is on some "JOU POES" tip. Mind you he didnt even know what this meant, he was fresh from Gabs. Needless to say he got dismantled that night. In a nutshell. They beat the meaning of life into this nigga. I mean those dudes kicked wisdom into this guy. He stood up with grey hair even, speaking hebrew, greek, latin and other languages spoken by the knowledgable philosophers of past times. Respect colored people, for the sake of peace.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
I feel yall about the coloured people thing. In second year i went to some spot in a coloured hood with a couple of my mates from Botswana. And without trying to offend anyone from Bots, we all know how indescrete our tswana bretheren can be with their feelings and comments. So this one guy, OT, decided to comment on a dudes accent. Next thing i know OT is on some "JOU POES" tip. Mind you he didnt even know what this meant, he was fresh from Gabs. Needless to say he got dismantled that night. In a nutshell. They beat the meaning of life into this nigga. I mean those dudes kicked wisdom into this guy. He stood up with grey hair even, speaking hebrew, greek, latin and other languages spoken by the knowledgable philosophers of past times. Respect colored people, for the sake of peace.

NEVER go to a coloured hood and holler at a random chick without making sure shes rollin' solo. even then make sure none of them niggas are already hollerin at her... i had a gun in my face once cos i was trying a li'l sum'n i, looking back i should've known not to holler at a girl thats standing in front anyones gusheshe. i went striaght home after that.

NEVER no matter how drunk and happy u may be just pour beer in all directions while at a jazz concert when you are right standing next to them properly dressed, pointy shoes wearing niggas with big stomachs. they will furk you up...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
Never roll through Mannenberg, Bishop Lavis or Hanover Park at 3 in the morning on a bicycle with a walkman on..  (as witnesses by my nig Zama Zee)...

lets just say you'll get your shit tooken..
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

NEVER no matter how drunk and happy u may be just pour beer in all directions while at a jazz concert

That's all you needed to say. No-one likes the waste of beer first of all. Secondly even if you're just wearing jeans and a t-shirt, yo don't wat beer all over you.