Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

personal experiences turned advice

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
LMAO about climbing the stairs with your hands in your pockets!

1. Dont marry anyone for green card purposes....its just not worth it!
2. Dont mess with a honey that says she got a man! he will try to f*** u up!
3. Dont lie about the size of your dick! you will get exposed!
(*Tessa! i was dealing with centimeters, you were thinking i meant inches.LOL*)
4. Dont eat apples if you've got a weak stomach!

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

:D :D
dnt get into an argument with a HEAD about hip-hop, it dont matter how right u r...u will always loose :-X

dnt date a stupid guys just coz "he's hot"

dnt go to Tuks spring fair and then insult a drunk Afrikaner in the middle of a Bok-van-Blerk performance, especially if ur back-up is a chick who is just as skinny as u are :-X :-X

neva eva go on a date with a guy who rocks those pointy shoes, stick to heads :-*
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

dnt get into an argument with a HEAD about hip-hop, it dont matter how right u r...u will always loose :-X

dnt go to Tuks spring fair and then insult a drunk Afrikaner in the middle of a Bok-van-Blerk performance, especially if ur back-up is a chick who is just as skinny as u are :-X :-X

neva eva go on a date with a guy who rocks those pointy shoes, stick to heads :-*

LOL!!!  its always a guarantee there will be an a** whuping at these tuks spring shits... me and my boys once whuped this other afrikanner kids a** for shoulder bumpin my boy... and then swearing at him after that in afrikaans...next thing he knew whupaa....
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile

Lord knows that is true! i learnt the hard way!
dude was hot, but when your momma says something along the lines of
"is he sick?", thats when you know somethings wrong
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
@  blackchild, ya those mofo get reli hektik :-\
neva try to make friends with that guy who neva speaks in  cla** but has been thr foreva, there is a reason others dnt....leave him/her the fck alone ::)
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
neva try to make friends with that guy who neva speaks in  cla** but has been thr foreva, there is a reason others dnt....leave him/her the fck alone ::)

dont piss him off either. always some uncontrolled anger thing going on

Mo'licious

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

Co-sign!! lol!

neva try to make friends with that guy who neva speaks in  cla** but has been thr foreva, there is a reason others dnt....leave him/her the fck alone ::)

lol

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Same can be said for chicks.

I've been having a problem. Since I became single it seems I only meet retarded women. There are the few exceptions of course, but mainly all the girls I meet are ignorant to the point of disgust. Has sarcasm not come to Joburg yet?

I find myself constantly having to explain everything I say. Either they don't get me, or they just haven't a clue what I'm talking about it in the first place.

My ex says I'm being full of shit and just being too much of a perfectionist. She's worried that I'm having too much casual sex and not getting settled, figures this could be bad for my health.

Coloured chicks also piss me off. As soon a s they hear me speak and they start saying things like, "You speak really nice." Just because I speak properly, its a sign that I'm dealing with another idiot.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
^^ Well in their defense you do speak kinda nice for a coloured guy  ;D (jokes) and you do have a sick sense of humour that I don't get sometimes. * thinks to herself if she isn't one of the girls you're talking about * anyways. I do think you can be somewhat of a perfectionist and can be hard on girls and guys mind you.

But I'm not saying date stupid girls cause they cute cause that's jus irritating.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
if u suspect ke tswape & not a thong..
have a second look to verify ish..  :D
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
^^ Well in their defense you do speak kinda nice for a coloured guy  ;D (jokes) and you do have a sick sense of humour that I don't get sometimes. * thinks to herself if she isn't one of the girls you're talking about * anyways. I do think you can be somewhat of a perfectionist and can be hard on girls and guys mind you.

But I'm not saying date stupid girls cause they cute cause that's jus irritating.

That's disgusting. I've never, ever been hard on a guy.

I guess the problem is that I'm so used to having someone with brains around that I compare all other chicks to her. Plus we shared a similar sense of humour.

Nowadays I've taken to telling chicks straight up hat I'm just interested in sex, cos they may look nice, but there isn't much else there.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

I guess the problem is that I'm so used to having someone with brains around that I compare all other chicks to her. Plus we shared a similar sense of humour.

Nowadays I've taken to telling chicks straight up hat I'm just interested in sex, cos they may look nice, but there isn't much else there.

lol.

You seem to still really love your ex, why don't you try and make it work with her. I mean you make her sound like the perfect girl, why put everyone else through all this shit.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

lol.

You seem to still really love your ex, why don't you try and make it work with her. I mean you make her sound like the perfect girl, why put everyone else through all this shit.

u done took the words outta my mouth

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

lol.

She is, but there are too many issues to consider, which led to our split. We're really good friends, which mean we still hang out together and I still have someone to talk to.

Plus, I get to have sex with a whole lot of other girls, which is cool. This means I kinda enjoy putting everyone through all this shit. Only problem is that she's in Bloem and I'm here, so we don't get to talk and hang as much as I would like. Which is why I wouldn't mind hooking up with someone this side.

You guys can pm me your CVs. Maybe I'll give one of you a go.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
You guys can pm me your CVs. Maybe I'll give one of you a go.

Yey sure, cause every girl wants a guy who's still hung up on his ex  >:(
You know she's only in Bloem. That wouldn't even qualify as a long distance relationship, if that's the issue.