Africasgateway.com

THE HOT BOY

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
* whistles *

i was minding my own businesses. i was. moseying along. some arb street. some arb day. and then hark! those strange voices in my head again. like look. look. so i look up. and im like. what the. what. is. that. all behind some fiiiine specimen of creation. had me crooning like 'heeyyy you'. straining necks like but whats your name guy. and i was led. you would have seen me following. like but who are YOU. turns out they call him R8. oooh a bit of meanie he is. vorsprung they say.

and i am allowed to be shallow and just look him up and down. nevermind stats and revving engines. just be like. oh he-llo there. * winks at him *

tedious interior though...

* hoots at other kids in the lane like youre in my way *
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Yeah girl your kid is cute but i roll wit his bro who just got out a lock-up and signed on with the Cosa Nostra.......

A beautiful suit hides big guns better...
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
^^^hmmmm. looks him over. ponders whilst painting nails yellow. i dont know about that guy coming out of lock up. how did he survive. im not convinced about your friend syn.

appearances can be deceiving chap. i dont know about that suit. character 'suits' me better. sorry. im staying with my dude.

(but please do amuse me nonetheless and tell me. how exactly does this guys mind work)

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
See what you dont know about my boy over here is that his vroom vroom bits are the same ones under your boys shiny undies... only my boy got enuff room in the back for a dead body and looks less likea space ship and more like an actual car for yooman beans.

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Not that i got anythin against your young man mind you, i mean are boys is family after all... its just i prefer not having my manly bits scraping the asphalt as i belt down the old black stuff at a quite unreasonable velocity and ... no but i like your lad, just more partial to mine. oh yah and the very nifty Bose sound system in mine means i can thump "Big Pimpn" along with the growl of my sizable V8. and also i dont have to be as short as Robert Downey JR to get into mine.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
See what you dont know about my boy over here is that his vroom vroom bits are the same ones under your boys shiny undies... only my boy got enuff room in the back for a dead body and looks less likea space ship and more like an actual car for yooman beans.

...sounds to me like you and your friend are a little more on the hater side than anything else. my boys got flavour syn. what you call shiny undies i call flavour. and we dont need anymore room. got room for two dont we. who's in the back? or by this do you mean your boy there has a bit of an a**. is that what. and whats wrong with the space ship. theres nothing wrong with being of the universe. next level kid. there aint nothing wrong there son. you mustnt cry when youve been left here when the next frontier is over...there. there is a whole world out there. and sounds like to me your friend is a biter. on some everything mines is just made easier to digest. booooring.

are you saying that i dont have bose sound system. * doubles up in pain *. thats the only point you get. cranks up volume never the less. dr dre - 'still'. riding low. in my 6'4.

the more we talk. the more im like the only thing that can settle any of this for me is a test drive. the more i listen to your flimsy little fables about your friend. im like i need to be the judge of this. that pretty boy of yours. im not sure...

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
jeez when did this become a contest i'm simply stating why i like my choice over yours, please feel free to push whichever whip you choose.... you used to be alot more willing to play, you know that, i mean i know Amakhosi aint doing great of late but damn girl..... (ok my bad that Chiefs crack might have been out of line)... but seriously tho Rhoze, are you still miffed at me for not being quite conscientious when it comes to replying to sms's?

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
it was all in still in jest mind you. thought i was playing syn. i was still laffing. next thing im like uhm. hmmm. uhm guess you werent. oopsie. then. i. guess. sort of. uh but now you making me uh uncomfortable. the tangent is a bit uh. weird. im like what. or is it just me...

no more playing or non playing in car threads with you.

* drags her toys *

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Dammit i knew the Chiefs crack was gonna go too far but i couldn't resist.... wait Rhoze dont go I'm playing too... I'll play nice!!! You can even play with my GI Joes!.....shit......  :-[