Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Afcon vs Euro's

Which one has more quality.. Eish i think Afcon gets bodies tenfold.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
true... but id watch a high profile afcon game (some Nigeria vs Ghana shit) over a euro high profile (spain vs portugal) if they both happened to be aired at the same time... yoh! i might have to reconsider.... spain - portugal? tough one but id still watch afcon
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 10:24:34 AM by Black-child »
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
So embarra**ed to say...I have not even watched a full match on EURO 2008... consider me a non-soccer fanatic!

:-[

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
All i wanna know is who is that guy who commentates for Afcon games... he sounds like he is commentating with a computer mic and he is sitting in the stands...and u can hear the wind blowing!!

the quality of broadcasting for AFCON IS POOR.....its as if u are u are in the stands...whereas Euro 08 is like a movie!!! much more camera angles and ish!!!

as my man Mamdou Gaye (on soccer africa) says...."THIS ALL COMES DOWN TO CAF!! WHAT ARE THEY DOING??

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
haha. Yep the Euro's do look like a movie. Hi Def movie. you can even count the blades of gra** on the pitch. Whereas u'd be lucky to find gra** on some Afcon pitches.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..
u know, for some reason, i dont think there is too much diff in quality in the two tournaments.. i think its got a lot to do with the cam angles and shit as well, they way they shoot'em in europe is more dynamic..

but as for the actual quality on the field.. well.. look, the are 'a', 'b' and 'c' grade games if u will.. like swaziland vs namibia might be comparable to a iceland vs austria match if u catch my drift.. its more technical there, but more skilful and more 'fantasy', full blown 'f*** the other team' here.. so ja...

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i really enjoyed the AFCON this year,,, it had everything - skill, strength, power and pace. The Euros have just started so it's hard to say yet, but i don't think there's much to choose from between the two.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
i really enjoyed the AFCON this year,,, it had everything - skill, strength, power and pace. The Euros have just started so it's hard to say yet, but i don't think there's much to choose from between the two.

co-sign.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
I think the Euros bodies the AFCON by far, from the quality of the pitches, the quality of the transmission/broadcasting of the game itself to tv and the quality of play. With the Afcon there's that obvious fact that one can predict which  strong team will win a game against a certain weaker one, for e.g lets say Egypt vs Swaziland. What I like about the Euros is the fact that each team goes in the tournament with a mission, and hence there are no walk over teams unlike in the AFcon... Hence In the Euros one shud expect emotions

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
It pains me to say it but their way more world cla** players in the Euro's than the Afcon. I can probably name 20 extraordinary players at the Euro's off the top of my head then i can with the Afcon. And both Tournaments have the same number of teams.

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..
mara nyambs, u speak of mostly aged, or up and coming players with mad potential yes, but havent really taken the world by storm yet,... theres no theo walcot there, no aaron lennon(dope nigga, y dnt arsene try sign this nucca?), no geovanni, messi, aguerro, e'eto etc.. there are some dope players yes, but u know as well as i do that european football is run mostly by non-euro players... exceptions are the likes of ronaldo, torres, fabregas etc.. what ive noticed is that superstars and dope players are all concentrated to a few teams.. e.g, portugal ronaldo, quaresma, deco etc, holland ruud, huntelaar, robben, van persie, van der vaart, snjeider, de jongh etc, spain( do i need to even go there).. etc.. so just as there would be games u'd be feigning to watch in the AFCON, and those u'd rather skip, the same applies to EURO..

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
no top cla** african players???!!!!

Yaya Toure, Kolo Toure, Eto'o, Eboue, Essien, Obi Mikel, Drogba, Kalou, Mahamadou Diarra, Keita, Appiah,,, that's just off the dome.

2010 should be very interesting.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
u know, for some reason, i dont think there is too much diff in quality in the two tournaments.. i think its got a lot to do with the cam angles and shit as well, they way they shoot'em in europe is more dynamic..

but as for the actual quality on the field.. well.. look, the are 'a', 'b' and 'c' grade games if u will.. like swaziland vs namibia might be comparable to a iceland vs austria match if u catch my drift.. its more technical there, but more skilful and more 'fantasy', full blown 'f*** the other team' here.. so ja...

Co-sign

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
Theres definitley top cla** africans.. Dont dispute that one bit. the players u mentioned are from 3-5 nations.

Euro has a wider representation of top cla** players, in different nations .. Czech Republic, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, etc

Afcon is dope. I love it. I support it more than Euro's, but the number of quality players is not the same.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Have yall ever watched any COPA AMERICA's? That tourney has everything:

World Cla** Players from various nations;
Drama (On & Off the pitch);
HOTTIES!

don't sleep on the Copa...