briCK · 25 · 4750

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
@Brick.. Is your government name Innocent?

......I call ou$t "Nhlanhla" he looks at and says yeah? ..I ask where your pops at? He says in Swaziland..I sigh..and ask whats his name? hes say MY NAME..MY name is common so I pay it no mind I go piss comeback and proceed like nothing happened..Mr Motter mouth won't stop..he says...to My EX... Innocent(the nigga she claims is dude kid) look nothing like Nhlanhla...My EX gets agro and ends the convo abrubtly now I am thinkg KARMA
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

No the supposed baby daddy is Innocent * I think *  The niggar that don't look shit like Nhlanhla. bRICK CARRY ON....

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
some soapie shit... except its real... LOL!!! next episode briCK
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
yo briCK, if he is your son then U sorted. It will mean U got a son and daughter and can get it cut now.

triplelife

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
Nyambo's guess is as good as mine......

......I call ou$t "Nhlanhla" he looks at and says yeah? ..I ask where your pops at? He says in Swaziland..I sigh..and ask whats his name? hes say MY NAME..MY name is common so I pay it no mind I go piss comeback and proceed like nothing happened..Mr Motter mouth won't stop..he says...to My EX... Innocent(the nigga she claims is dude kid) look nothing like Nhlanhla...My EX gets agro and ends the convo abrubtly now I am thinkg KARMA
Him be nice like reco price/catch a overhand right like I'm Kimbo Slice...

Album Available from Musica, Look & Listen and Reliable Warehouse

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
i thought brick ws dead... donno y though. well if it is yo baby. atleast u got to skip the nappy changing, purity feedin, baby sittin, druel wipin, shut upping, panado takin, no more drinkin and smokin in the house days

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
And as the prodigal son returned, He saw all was right with AG and HE said "It is Good!"
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
well...onward

Well I pull my Ex to the side and start grilling her...she starts beating bout the bush, So I ask his birthday and we calculate, at this time she is crying(another reason why females must not smoke or try to lie they can't) then she breaks it down she tells me that she said about 2weeks after we broke up she had sex with another dude..she had started a relashionship with dude fell in love got a kid, she honestly thought it was his but when the kid came too the father(Innocent) was suspect they had blood tests and it proved that he was not the father..to spare embara**ment they pretended innocednt was the father..but the eventually broke up, THEN get this she tells the kid the truth about me..she "looked for me everywhere for the past 8years" yeah right

sigh

So I am in a predicament..there is a strong possibility this my kid, I have strong features that both my daughter and myself have..so yeah...I can't hide it if it true coz My sister was suddenly intrsted in the kid coz he "fam" ..The past is catching up on a nigga

anyway this thread was about getting arrested...so with mixed feelings we continue drinking and the niggas was like f*** let hit the town..sounds like a good idea right? okay...I had been drinking all day so I ask the stoned girls to drive instead..we hit the town..stock up first..Amstel is to harsh on a nigga these days so I be hitting that Black
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
this is some serious shit briCK...
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"