Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Zapiro does it again

Enis21 · 50 · 17173

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Today's is pretty good.  Too dumb to insert.

just saw this and im straight ROLMAO!

thats more like it!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LMAO!

Zapiro needs to stick to this formula
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile

So in light of the ape cartoon, how does this sit with us who are crying bigotry here? I would think its much worse and direct. HE USED THE C WORD!!!

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
yeah
i saw that one on sunday and im convinced that zapiro is getting a bit too big headed for his own liking

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
Zapiro awuna brakes (sp)

they need to Bullard this dude...
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Stop being so f***ing sensitive wont you?

That is what satire is, a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.

By using this particular and common expression, he is actually saying a whole lot more about black South africans (BEE beneficiaries in particular) than Chinese, despite the use of the word chink. I doubt the Chinese have a problem with it, cos it is making thier point quite clear.

a chink in someone's armour (British & Australian, American & Australian)

if someone or something which seems to be strong has a chink in their armour, they have a small fault which may cause them problems, eg.  She's a brilliant businesswoman, but her lack of political awareness may be the chink in her armour.

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Stop being so f***ing sensitive wont you?

That is what satire is, a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.

By using this particular and common expression, he is actually saying a whole lot more about black South africans (BEE beneficiaries in particular) than Chinese, despite the use of the word chink. I doubt the Chinese have a problem with it, cos it is making thier point quite clear.

you being emo right now dude...relax

secondly you say that u doubt chinese would mind

how in the phuck would you know?!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Chink is an ethnic slur for any person of Chinese descent. It is also commonly used to insult people of general East Asian descent. Chink may also mean a small crevice or opening, often referring to a weakness such as a "chink in the armor", but also in purely descriptive contexts such as a chink between two bricks. The latter term is uncontroversial, since it predates the ethnic slur, though the slur may have origins from the original meaning. The usage of the word as an ethnic slur has sparked contemporary controversies in public and popular media  - 

viewing it in its art form, you have to give it to him though the juxtaposition of the 2 is relevant and i think is brilliant
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Chink is an ethnic slur for any person of Chinese descent. It is also commonly used to insult people of general East Asian descent. Chink may also mean a small crevice or opening, often referring to a weakness such as a "chink in the armor", but also in purely descriptive contexts such as a chink between two bricks. The latter term is uncontroversial, since it predates the ethnic slur, though the slur may have origins from the original meaning. The usage of the word as an ethnic slur has sparked contemporary controversies in public and popular media  - 

viewing it in its art form, you have to give it to him though the juxtaposition of the 2 is relevant and i think is brilliant

Thank you. It is some really good wordplay and as for how I would know, I have a lot of Chinese friends, and they are not all as serious as you see in the Kung Fu flicks.

I just mailed this cartoon to one of my Chinese friends, who grew up in Lesotho and Bloem, and whose family has been in Sa for years, meaning she can now be a BEE beneficiary.

She laughed her a** off and also thinks its brilliant. We need to stop taking ourselves so seriously.

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
come on guys...its what cartoonists do! To his own credit, he did the same and worse to the apartheid government...

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

you being emo right now dude...relax

[/quote]

that sounds like some line you've been waiting to use for a while, and finally found the right moment. lol...where'd you lift it from? no hate yo...just an observation...lol still

Strangeluv a.K.a. GraY GrammaR

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
For intellingent peeps yall
just went and threw everyting out of proportion

It's  cause yur racist that your might  have these opinions
race nor evolution  had antything to do with it
Send by Yours truly

from Maca**ar with Luv

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.