Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Tsvangirai out of election

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
Tate shut the hell up about being a sell out.i suppose you are in Guruve emailing right now?Flippin hypocrisy.No wonder why your podcast bears similarity in name.Enough with the double standards.One can't proclaim "a" and then come out as "b".Sick and tired of 'revolutionary' leaders who oppress their own.we are living this nightmare why you do your 'laptop revolution'.Screw sovereignty.In an international community, you jeopardize it by endangering your own.Check the records, i told you this was going to happen.Closer to the source cats in Zim are more in touch with what's going on.Dude doesn't have the revolution at heart.Let's call a spade a spade,he's got Saddam-like tactics.The latter tried to play Islam against the west.This time it's Africa against the worst cuz someone thinks pulling the race card is a good gimmick to allow him rule until death.The west also has an agenda and it's policies toward dude are retributive and, if you want to call it in its worst sense,racist.Africa has habored a despot cuz he's an old symbol of resistance against colonialism.What the hell?Colonialism isn't unleashing terror on Zim.I mean wake up B.You are a fool if take any side in politics cuz at the end of the day it's just a bunch of hate mongers doing whatever they can to stay in power.In the rural areas cats were getting death threats on some,'if a single mdc vote comes from this area you are all dying!'Thos vote was going to be a fraud.Bottom line...we suffer.EU talking about sanctions.Damn it man.What did sanctions help in Iraq,N Korea or Cuba?African leaders and the West should stop making the ordinary person suffer cuz of their egos.If i was still hooked on conspiracies i'd say they are driving the world to a one-world gvt thru anarchy but that's far-fetched.or is it?Read a book called the Chitepo a**a**ination and understand how dudes rose to power.'Nuff said! 
Chosen

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
Tsvangirai is acting like a baby, he just wants help from the western countries... This goes to prove that he ain't the right man 4 the Zim presidency, Bob fought 4 Zim during the colonial era, y can't he do the same too, fight against his own, he definitely knows that if he stood 4 friday's run-off, he gonn' lose... I feel 4 my fellow Zimbabwean common man, they the ones who suffer the most in the end.

Homie can i ask which period did Bob hold a gun because during the lib struggle other peeps did the dirty grind and he was heading ZANU from f*** knows where...

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Tsvangirai is acting like a baby, he just wants help from the western countries... This goes to prove that he ain't the right man 4 the Zim presidency, Bob fought 4 Zim during the colonial era, y can't he do the same too, fight against his own, he definitely knows that if he stood 4 friday's run-off, he gonn' lose... I feel 4 my fellow Zimbabwean common man, they the ones who suffer the most in the end.

Homie can i ask which period did Bob hold a gun because during the lib struggle other peeps did the dirty grind and he was heading ZANU from f*** knows where...

I don't mean fighting as in literally holding guns or throwing Molotov cocktails at the then government, by fighting i meant he mobilized a group of able bodied men to fight the system then, or masterminded operations on how to free his people from the colonialist's rule...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 02:51:06 PM by User formerly known as E.K.K.S »

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Statement released prior to the pull-out:

“The MDC values people’s lives and this is why we’re not willing to step on skeletons and skulls on our way to status or power or the presidency. For that reason we’ve made the informed decision not to participate in a sham election.” - MDC spokesman Nelson Chamisa

Thing is he did what he thought could save our lives, if you are not on the ground in Zim chances are you prolly dont know what people are going through. People are dying/have died, women are getting raped, children beaten and there is no way Friday's election was going to be free and fair.  This move has demonstrated that he is for the people of Zimbabwe NOT about getting into the State House. He is for the people and not about being president.

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

I don't mean fighting as in literally holding guns or throwing Molotov cocktails at the then government, by fighting i meant he mobilized a group of able bodied men to fight the system then, or masterminded operations on how to free his people from the colonialist's rule...

From my understanding you are also saying Tsvangirai did not/is not fighting for Zim? Seeking refuge where he will be safe does not mean he hasnt fought/is not fighting coz from memory Bob was in hiding much more than he was on the surface not to give the Rhodies an easy pa** at shooting him dead, right? Especially as the leader of the movement, right? If you see 2 murderers coming your way with guns/knives drawn what would you do? How many times has he been jailed, beaten + 3 a**a**ination attempts last year alone? Just coz he is not fighting against whites does not make him a non-fighter for Zim and Friday elections if he were to lose it was not free and fair because fear has been instilled in people. My own grandad got his hands dipped in boiling water on Saturday with threat to his life that if he ever votes MDC again... and you think Bob was gon win this legit? C'mon people suffering too much man!